How do you fix the Philippines?

How do you fix the Philippines?

What are its major problems anyway?

They seem to be doing a good job of fixing themselves. If you have a serious problem, tackle it full-on, instead of pussy footing around on social media.

>implying it needs fixing

He's already fixing it austracuck.

make them immediately pass law that their chipmunk womyn can never work in customer service again

>those fucking accents

Don't worry, I've killed and snitched my fair share of degenerates already.

Why don't you join the secret police?

Carpet bombing with a couple air burst nukes thrown in for good measure

>daewoo k1
By bullet

Be like those orcs in dawn of war.
get some gunz

rawr nigga

Make sure you aim for Manila and Zamboanga.

Literally problem solved if you aim for those two cities. Everywhere else is beautiful countryside full of good people.

Didn't he chill out after his murder squad killed a korean national?

Was there last month ,
Everybody was bretty happy about dead drug pushers
Lot less crime in Manila since last time i visited felt bretty safe on the street as a white dude

Also philppina's worship white cock

Burn the slums.

This news isn't true (Because there really is no Davao Death Squad it's just a stupid meme pushed by libs here), but if that were the case he shouldn't, I fucking hate Kimchi Niggers.

They come here, act rude, and push drugs. (Just like what they do in Japan).

Hopefully someday the first thing one of our leaders should do other than killing druggies is kill whores, and their foreign customers as well.

Fucking Degenerates.

Hopefully someday the first thing one of our leaders should do other than killing druggies is kill whores, and their foreign customers as well.

Fucking Degenerates.

Don't they literally carry your economy though? I'd say its more positives than negatives for your country overall.

Fucking Korean bastards always come in groups to the gogobars at opening time and take away the best looking hookers leaving only the ugly and fat girls for the rest of the customers

I care not if they bring in "profit" they were stupid enough to reproduce without having the means proving that they're not worthy enough to survive. My country's population culling has been long overdue. I don't care if a few have to starve just so we can strike an equilibrium again.

>All values are economic

Good riddance. A safe country and uncorrupted goverment brings in legitimate businesses in more than extranational drug cartels.

Exactly, I don't even give a shit if my country becomes a literally what country at that point. Being an unrecognized country would be better than being known as one of the prostitution capitals of the world. (Not saying it is since Thailand takes that crown imo).

Elect a president who's going to kill off all the useless junkies.

Don't you know that many wanted criminals find Philippines and China good place to hide??
More degenerate the country is, shittier foreigners you get.

And I do not deny the Degeneracy so prevalent in my country today, but don't think we're gonna spare your trashy kind. I'd sooner trust the Nips than your kind who has the all-female Illuminati as their government.

I've been to Bangkok, and your "local" tour guide introduce so called "whore street" as tourist attraction
As normal tourist, I was just sightseeing back then.

>I'm not triggered desu
Why do you justify your degeneracy compared to worst korea by taking into account the third group Japan?
You're really pathetic. bro

And by the way, we don't kill Japanese residents in Korea, compared to your foreigners-homicidal maniac country called Philippines

>Implying Degeneracy by a very minor group in Japan is significant

Japan is still a long ways better than your Plastic Kingdom Kimchi Nigger

>Confusing Justification with Actually identifying and acknowledging a problem

>I'm not triggered

But I am, all these Obnoxious Drug pushing Koreans need to burn desu. Not my fault you're taking it personally and associating with these people. Lmao

Of course you don't kill Japanese residents in Korea, you kill them in their own homes in Japan instead through your Korean-Dominated Yakuza.

Don't even get me started on your Best Brother, kidnapping Jap citizens for shits and giggles. If Filipinos are spic-tier, You kimchis literally are Nigger tier.

>mfw El Meurte Dueterte is already on the job

Comforting oneself with his nationality to forget his failed life is retarded thing desu.

I'm med student and personally not envious of Japanese people desu. (Rather, I love Japan.)
Beta faggots may think differently though, but I don't care.

>muh-tier
Don't violate your conscience, please.

>Suddenly says I envy Japan

No i don't, you mistook my admiration as envy, that is on you.

>Comforting oneself with his nationality to forget his failed life is retarded thing desu.

Just because I post on Chinese basket weaving forum doesn't mean I've failed lmao. I'm actually employed and posting from my place of work because all our work has been done for today. I am employed, have a healthy family, and will have our own house soon. I've already graduated from school whereas you're still a student.

It's not my fault you got triggered af by my Bantz and started taking it personally. I only say the the things that I observe.

>Don't violate your conscience
How would it? I haven't even murdered anyone. Lmao

If you can't take the bantz here at Sup Forums maybe you should just go back to playing DOTA 2 or screwing with your plastic gf Kimchi senpai.

Most the way to achieving it themselves.

And kill the Islamists and Gommies.

Trust me Kiwi Bro, we would if we could. but then the (((U.N.))) would call us monsters...

I like my hellhole the way it is

>I like my hellhole the way it is

t. Yellow Ribbon Party

1) Change country name to Maharlika

2) Change people's names from Spanish to native names

3) Change place names to native names

4) rid vocabulary of all Spanish loan words. Replace with native malay words or sanskrit loan words.

5) Ban Catholicism. Revive native animist traditions and blend it with Buddhism, Hinduism.

6)fixed

Also stop race-mixing with foreigners.

That's actually good advice Nip.

>all out war with commies
>86% support towards duts
>More dead druggies
>faster internet and more trains
>says he is going to martial law on the muslim fucks if they don't listen
>meanwhile the good people in the other side is getting comfy
literally nothing wrong at the moment with duts on board

now we just need the backward spirtual shitfucks to fuck off so we can actually advance to the industrial age.

Why tho? That's like we're trying to run away from something.

With a president like that, they'll be fine.

DDS gets the job done.

they should just become boat-livers like viets
all that land with the constant excess of sunlight and heat, they can grow alooot of shit

THIS

does Philippines have a SJW problem?

ban them from Dota

Think of the money pouring in from these guys. I do not understand the appeal, but they spend a fortune.

stop sending cia agents to kill him

not anymore...

yes but more subtle

>Duterte realizes the rule 60/40 only serves wealthy Filipino oligarchs and vows to change such an outdated law.
>Knows savage Filipinos only respond to violence. When the death penalty was applied, the homicide rate was on par with developed nations. Now it's on par with Africa.
>Duterte wants to reinstate capital punishment.
>Knows infrastructure is the backbone of a any modern civilization, and actually wants to improve it.
>Is killing violent druggies, terrorists, and communists like flies
It seems the Filipinos are solving the problem themselves.

i don't see a problem