Do you want to make your nation great again? Accept immigrants

If you want your country great again, you should accept immigrants.

Accept imigrants increase total outputlevel of economy(so called GDP)
Increase of GDP will rise wage
People can have more kids than they did
more population growth.
more money and wage
????
profit

Other urls found in this thread:

immi-moj.go.jp/newimmiact_3/en/
youtu.be/oMxlkVcFJrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if this is true then why are birthrates in white countries getting lower, despite bringing in immigrants?

Either bad troll, or bad shill.
Can't tell.

True, immigrants are good. But only the white/christian ones.

look at successful example of nation, such as Sweden.

It is because of lack of numbers of immigrants and diversity. man

Because quality of life is becoming so shit it's a crime to have kids at this point.

Did you just get off the boat?

That shit just won't work here. The gov has even less reason to open their borders. Look at what's happening in Europe.

Also no skilled worker would bother coming here with the low pay and high living cost, you only get shitskins, niggers and south east gooks.

Will japs hire me if I'm a skilled worker?

I'm starting to think this is a bot.

Gaijin confirmed

you again
will you ever fuck off?

immi-moj.go.jp/newimmiact_3/en/

See for yourself

CATs make our society great again!

THIS IS THE PERFECT CIVILIZATION FOR HUMANKIND.

The wages thing seems pretty unfair. An average dutch worker makes more money than a skilled worker in Hungary.

That's normal. My friend works in worst korea as a gastarbeiter, yet he earns like 120k roubles a month. Here 120k is only possible in some ultramegauberlevel-job or oil-related one. I earn 20k a month.

>No.116423334

Dear Communist in Japan.

I think your opinion is accepted only 10% of Japanese people.

Well yeah but the points for evaluation is how much money you make. Someone packing shelves in california is making 10 times as much as an actual skilled professional here. The cost of living there is 10x or more too but that doesn't get calculated into this. But fine my profession has decent value here anyways, if I don't get a free ride then fuck that.

Kek make that about 5%

Our immigrants don't work though. They leech all our gibs. Net loss for the country.

>Do you want to make your nation great again? Accept immigrants
>If you want your country great again, you should accept immigrants.

>Accept imigrants increase total outputlevel of economy(so called GDP)
>Increase of GDP will rise wage
>People can have more kids than they did
>more population growth.
>more money and wage
>????
>profit

Sage.

People dont work in our country. The immigrants wont want to work either. It will be a bunch of fucking and degenerate bullshit op. Its no good. America is already a broken home.....

Well, when i was at uni I lived off around 7-8k per month, didn't really starve but that was really harsh. That's if you don't count payments since i didn't play. Now imagine how you live off 20k with taxes and shit. Damn.

Yet the guy manages to bring home >70% of what he earns. His living conditions suck just like mine did, but hell, it's worth it. Now why did i just write this. Definitely didn't improve my fucking mood.

If you think that then imagine being in a country that only wants you during your best years in your life then eventually does not want you around later.

Nips are trying to fill positions in many fields with east Asians. Not enough workers or the conditions and salary are total shit. The ones getting suckered right now are the Vietnamese, they come and work for 3 years then go back. No chance for them to integrate even if they learn the language.

No laws against discrimination. This is very serious but I wonder if they'll change it for 2020 but I won't hold my breath.

The list of bad news just gets longer everyday. I'm actually planning to leave within a year. This ship will start to sink after the Olympic games.

When I lived alone while attending uni I was living off 240$ worth of money a month but nothing saved up. I moved back to my parents since to save up some money but mate 8k$ is more money than I've ever seen.
Well I guess, but going to anime events would be fun. Past that I don't really care about anything.

Coming to visit is fun, they are polite and service is awesome. Also girls are really cute, food is great, etc.

Living here is a different story ;-)

Treasure what you have bro. Once you open the floodgates there's no going back. Immigrates are fucking roaches.

It costs a shitton of money and time to fly over though. So I'd only go over for the comiket. But I wouldn't spend that much to just go to the events of mangaka singing their manga. Which I could if I was in Japan.

Liberal:
>there are 10million blacks with no jobs and no money to move to where the jobs are!
>solution: Ignore them, and import new workers.

Automation is coming.

Half the jobs today can be automated.

All of these 'immigrants' will be the unemployed gangbangers of 10 years hence.

Liberals are setting up a civil war. They know it, but they're lying to their own base, like you, OP.

Liberalism is a decades-long 'fuck you' to our black brothers who helped found our country.
Some day, they'll realize that.

Just wait until your CO finds out what a fuckup you are.
You won't be able to shitpost from Leavenworth.

I hope you like tons of people

youtu.be/oMxlkVcFJrk

Nice try burger.

But seriously is that the best you can do?