Black people are degen-

>black people are degen-

Sup Forums absolutely and irreparably BTFO.

yeah, after the russians sent a dog to space, the americans had to do one better and send a chimp

-erate

dogs love the smell of fried chicken

There is a difference between black people and niggers.

Daily reminder taht all black people aren't niggers.
But all niggers are black.

not really a exception to the rule doesnt break the rule

Kek has spoken.

YOU DARE DENY THE WORD OF OUR LORD???

why do you keep trying to help niggers?

>black people =/= niggers
>gay people =/= faggots
>feminists =/= feminazis
wow, really makes you think

This is what happens when a cleaner gets a set of master keys

You have to go back

Except that blacks are niggers for the most part no matter where they are be it burgerland/africa/south america/europe

Faggots are disease ridden and suffer from mental health issues be it in nations where they can live freely or are "oppressed"

feminism has always been about getting special privileges for simply being a woman

i thought asians were supposed to be smart

Man, I love it when they have mascots.

I love dogs too.

on thumbnail lvl, kinda looks like The Rock

Exactly. My wife's boyfriend is a good black man.

sipote

KEK

KEK

black =/= nigger

In the Marine Corps i saw black people who where extremely professional, intelligent, and hard working. I also saw disgusting niggers who looked like hoodlums on the weekends and didn't shave because no one would notice.

Other fields have great black people too.

The black dude in OPs picture is probably more white in personality and thought process than 60% of white people in the US.

/thread

>have astronaut photo taken with doggos
That's retarded.

first blackonaut was a washout, promoted to program because black, given tutoring and still failed. Is now a sculptor and an SJW because racism held him back, you know?

hey i know this one black guys hes totally cool he didnt rob me ,no we should accept all blacks as equals even though there are mounts and mounts of evidence that they barely have a brain reaching that of a 9 year old.

Haha!

>tfw ull never come back home after a shuttle mission to 2 loving doggos
hold me Sup Forums

Affirmative Action Astronaut.