Will there be a good war this century?

Will there be a good war this century?

>Im getting bored

I hope so. I want to wipe Sweden out of existence.

Also Indoshita.

You cant even win against a bird, what are your chances against humans?

Meme war is already real bro

You need to defeat the emus first

It's going to kick off in Asia and you'll be fucked because we don't have fuel stockpiles or a self-reliant country.

ebin

Keep an eye on Asia t b h. People think North Korea will be a player, but at most they'll be a spark, and then China etc will race to control their land.
Could turn into another proxy war like Afghanistan actually being USA vs USSR, but US vs CHINA, using the smaller Asian nations. Du30 is distancing himself from America for a good reason.

>implying i wont leave shitstralia immediately

There needs to be. World (or at least large scale) wars are essential for humanity

They are extremely good at global population control and force nations to use their proper technological potentials.

After the war ends, all previous and new knowledge is retained, but can be applied to a much smaller population.

Race War 1 and 2

Stomping boomer faces

No, there will not be another conventional war in the foreseeable future. Best we can hope for is a false flag against "Ayy Lmaos"

what will happen to sri lanka? I want to join them if there is a war because they have a lion on their flag

you already lost twice hans, just give up

there will never be a world war
The fact that the cold war never escalated should tell you so
Trade is a much better way for bigger and stronger countries and companies exerting their will.

The wars of the future will be fought with memes

nah its human nature to fight, theres been wars every century since the dawn of man, what makes this time so special

>you already lost twice hans, just give up

3th time's a charm like they say ^^

same

nukes

>philippines doing anything to anyone
>reality
pick one

Canada must go for stealing gets and talking lots of smack. Also Australia next.

>not wanting to irradiate the Earth and live in the post-apocalyptic wasteland
fucking normie

I was just thinking about ww2 before. What a fucking mistake, I'm sad now. The only part I'd feel comfortable taking part with would be the defence of Australia from Japan.

Yes. We're due and the pieces are all in place.
>Political dissidence
>2 party system becoming 2 extreme parties
>Civil unrest
>Coupes in other countries
>Increase in radical group activities beyond what has been seen before
>Government institutions becoming dictatorial
>Loss of accountability
>Global dissatisfaction with current regimes
>Politicians becoming less level headed and more extremest
>Countries becoming nervous about each other
>Global suspicion of all things government
>Political corruption
>Declining production
>Declining moral
>Declining pride

All are signs that the world is entering a "revolutionary" phase most especially in America.

Buckle up.

>tfw i will probably never get the chance to defend the Australian mainland from chinks like my forefathers before me.

Because the countries you would pick fights with, that would cause a world war, are either countries already on your side, or countries with enough fire power to do debilitating amounts of damage to your country's civilians and infrastructure

It's a lot easier and cheaper to have these kinds of proxy wars between nations where the antagonists are masked behind the illusion of some kind of civil unrest when in reality it's just an outside state operative stirring the hearts and minds of a disenfranchised and disillusioned people.

Then you use these people for your political gain to put in place some puppet that will allow you to use their resources or whatever you want

the chinks played you at your game and bought your land from underneath you mate, there's no stopping them

>Will there be a good war this century?

There's already a good war going on right now, cunt - it's the meme war.

>bored
Fuck off to Syria then you edgy faggot

America's best year was 1945

It started to decline in the 60s and the America everyone knew and loved was dead by 1973

Theres already a war, and shitskins are winning it with their dicks inside white women
YO TIME IS UP WHITE BOIS

>it's the meme war.
That's just part of the larger culture war that began in the 60s with the hippies and the frankfort school

Except the next world war will leave the planet irradiated, it will set us back thousands of years but it thin the herd out immensely.

>what will happen to sri lanka

probably nothing