Literature request

Looking for books that are readable for someone new to the in depth subjects of economy, philosophy and politics. Preferably right leaning. I feel watching vods and debates don't give you enough education.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anything and everything by Thomas Sowell. Very readable, articulate, and data-driven.
In particular, I recommend
>Basic Economics 5th Edition
>A Conflict of Visions / The Vision of the Anointed
>Black Rednecks and White Liberals

>Basic Economics 5th Edition
I should mention - half the reason this book is worth buying is the bibliography. It was one of the first economics books I read, and when I found an interesting section, I used the references to find other great books I also liked. I read the 4th Edition, but I imagine that the 5th Edition hasn't changed too radically.

Go read "The naked communist" by Cleon Skousen. Great Anti-Communist, Anti-Progressive/Anti-Liberal literature.

There is much bullshit in econ books marketed right or left. I would recomend:
>naked economics by charles wheelan
>anarchy, state and utopia by robert nozick

One you finish you can come ask again, or will probably have figured out what you are looking for

Much appreciated, watched footage off him. Such a clear concise and intelligent speaker. Look forward to reading his work.

Some of it's empiria is discredited, but nice arguments and stuff in it, just make sure you fact check

>Preferably right leaning

Try to read about all ideologies.

Every book of evola is good

>anarchy, state and utopia by robert nozick
This book is so hard to read for me. It's all thought experiments, no hard data. I had to stop reading it after the third time he went on a "thus it follows..." spree involving miniature helicopters. I agreed with a lot of what I read, but it was all unsubstantiated conjecture.

Point taken.

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

Everything by Thomas Sowell. Basic Economics is a good start.

Immanuel Kant critique of pure reason

ezpz

You feel you need previous/adequate knowledge of the content to clearly follow?

thankyou

Yes, it's a philosophical exploration so few allegations to empirical facts are made. Best taken in small doses.

Still, if you look at the main 'liberal' philosophical treatises such as Rawls or Dworkins you will find them much more dry, way less engaging and less accessible to non academics.

Another recommendation for OP would be
>Robust Political Economy by Mark Pennington

a libertarian work...not for the uninitiated. Still OP should specify what is 'right leaning'... since I have a feeling that in Europe, right leaning might have different connotations than in the US (such as pro welfare state).

but seriously if you want to get a start on philosophy, read these:

>THINK
>The Pig That Wants to Be Eaten
>Philosophy 1010
>The Stone Reader
>Central Works of Pholosophy 1-5

on Sup Forums related maybe The Art of Rhetoric, Politics, Republic

other non-philosophy books:

>Propaganda by Bernays

>The Society of The Spectacle

here's the mega with all Sup Forums books

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

Great phil references!

I guess i still can't specify specifically about what right leaning material i want. Moreso i want to learn concepts that defy communism, marxism, globalisation. I believe in nationalism and being objective in your arguments. I'm fairly new to it all so eager to learn.

here's a link you might like, user.

48 gb library, a goldmine's worth of rare esoteric studies.

mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

This is great, user. Thanks.

i shall have to build my way up to these, much appreciated.

Berserk really is the thinking man's jap comic.

The Gulag Archipelago is more relevant to our times than you'd want it to be.

Don't worry about Nazi ideology, it's not going to happen anytime soon. Just look at the mass reaction to Trump whenever he says/does anything that's even remotely right leaning.

Do worry about Communist ideology, because there's not even nearly the same outcry against it.

Communism will sneak into your home and strangle you before you know it.
Nazism will also sneak into your home, but at least your guard dog will bark at it and make you aware.

I support this one, indeed great reading, strongly recommended.