Sup /Balkanrs/

Sup /Balkanrs/

Is it time to put aside your useless hatreds and use it to stop kebab together? Get over MUHH CETNIKSS DID DISS AND MUHHH USTASE DIDD DINDUNUFFIN

Youre both Christian and need to move on, what are the chances of this happening?

mind your business you island-iberian fag

Jasenovac camp never existed

Polish death camps did exist though

mind your own business anglo scum

>Is it time to put aside your useless hatreds and use it to stop kebab together?

That's what we said during the Crimean War, but you niggers supported T*rks over Ruskies. Get fucked, Northern Pakistan.

WRONG!

Ethnic Russian here

Nah fuck Croatia and Shquiptars and Bosniaks tbhfam. Serbs and Bulgarians and Romanians best Balkan

I am a straight descendant of Uskok's; the pirates/raides who led a guerilla war against the Ottomans.

My family fought bravely with serbs shoulder to shoulder and I've always considered serbs as my bros.

divide bosnia, set up a wall between us to avoid starting war for retarded reason again

win win

Idiots will always find a reason to hate the serbs.

Our right has been brainwashed so hard that they would rather support muslims than serbs.

There is no hope here. They will blame serbs for everything going on.

I agree with this. Can we just burn and pillage Bosnia & Albania, and then just make a big wall and a DMZ between ourselves so we don't get any stupid ideas?

We're all white and Christian. We've been fighting the wrong enemy this whole time, while the real one came in through the front gates.

yep srsly in the fucking middle of the sandnigger invasion

our retards started talking shit about each other

seriously retarded people we should be nuked into oblivion

>oh well we cant unite today because 200 years ago you did this.

youre retarded

obviously it's not time to work together to stop kebab, it's time to work together to stop the western european imperialism

Croatia and Serbia have the most retarded right parties ever.

Literally a bunch of degenerates with no high school diploma, unable to hold a decent conversation and the only topic of their conversation is "muh bible, muh religion".

The younger leftists are somewhat normal here. Mostly STEM students who hate muslims and niggers but like serbs. Most will support LGBT in public but definitely hate faggots.

well, they bribed stupid illiterate murderous scumbags to stir thing up and star the war, after the war ended those scumbags remained on power and started pushing their retarded children to inherit them. they are slowly dieing out but giving them a push wouldn't not help

>Literally a bunch of degenerates with no high school diploma

Seki je doktor nauke, sto bi rekli Anglosi PhD.

Yeah. I like Seselj and the rest is a joke. I know some Croats aren't too fond of him but he's our only hope to dodge EU and NATO entering our asses with extreme force. He's a pretty cool cat and I'd like him more if he named the real problem and started bettering our relations with Croatia rather than baiting Kolinda.

topkek, pogle onu našu nakazu od Bujanca, manlet koji kurve plaća kokainom i priča o crkvi

couldn't have said it better. except they're not dieing out, theyre reproducing faster than anyone.

not only is he gonna get you in the eu, but he is probably going to get you killed in the process. when i say you i mean literaly you jovan

but user, Seselj IS a joke

Šešelj is a genius. Troll but a genius.

He was the youngest phD in southern europe and he basically BTFO'd 70 people on court all by himself.

Too bad he is a zionist puppet installed to shake the relations between us.

mfw that serb guy who thinks seselj is going to keep them out of eu probably also thinks he is "awoken"

>mfw that serb guy who thinks seselj is going to keep them out of eu

Well he's not because he'll never win any elections, but I think you dropped pic related.

drops mic

Tito does not aprove this post

it's typical of british wanting us to fight their battles again.
sam pao sam se ubio
the fascist marches happening in slovakia, serbia, croatia, poland and belaruse are nothing more than paid events to stir things up and make them believe that they inevitably must be the human shield for the british.
i say fuck you anglo scum, as far as i'm concerned they can go right throug croatia and run trucks in all of you fuckers

hearing all these eastern european flyover countries bitch each other out always brings a smile to my face XD

its seriously time to do what OP said and realize that your differences are far smaller than your similarities. and if you keep letting the niggers thru to western europe they will eventually turn around and obliterate you.

what the fuck are you talking about, have you read the thread, we all put our differences aside and together told op he is a faggot

>and if you keep letting the niggers thru to western europe they will eventually turn around and obliterate you.

Nah, we've been fighting those niggers for hundreds of years and prevailed. Time for our western brothers to get a taste of them for themselves, I'm super happy we get to feed and export them to Cuckmany, Sweden, France etc. Bye-bye, western Europe, nobody will miss you.

DID SOMEONE SAY REMOVE KEBAB??

no, someone said pay debts

Sorry dude no job. What about removing kebab for you and setling this way??

you'll miss em when you are stuck between niggers from south east and west

just let them pass, they kill all the germans and the british and you don't owe any money anymore

Well no, he's Swedish, he wants more kebab so his wife can always find a bull.

This /thread

We dont need muslims on our land, they are just Turkish leftovers, only 3 milion of them, we can cleanse them easy but
>NATO
>MUH HUMAN RIGHTS

i'm not saying we'll like the niggers, but we won't miss those pale ugly fuckers for a second

i'm not, i'm croatian, living in croatia, currently residing in croatia

We've got Ruskies on the east and Hungarians, Poles, Czechs etc. on the west and north. I literally could not give a shit what happens to the others, they don't deserve to exist anyway.

let's make croatians and serbians defend us from muslims, and then we will swoop in and pretend shocked by the atrocities, put them in jail and steal their money

not this time

Croatia huh?
Why do you and Serbs hate eachother?
You are both Slavs and have identical flags

we don't have identical flags

and we don't really hate each other

>Why do you and Serbs hate eachother?

They smell funny.

Serbia didnt do anything wrong, i still like you guys...gotta finish what you started though

The irony is that the combination of those colors Blue , Red , White is to represent pan-slavism ......

funny? like showered?
you dirty pig

Seselj is very smart, but at this point he's a living, breathing meme

Constant media brainwashing turned him into a jester, he's never ever going to get any power. The best he can do is be an adviser, preferably from out of view to someone else

You seem like very intelligent individuals

He would have a thing or two to say to this thread

Why dont we divide your country? The only rights to it that you have to it is bread crumbs fell off of Ferdinands table while you were on his dick

Yeah, the difference then is that the East European countries can just start a massive scale ethnic cleansing and not be cuckblocked by NATO faggots who have to meddle in everything.

>funny? like showered?

Like cum.

We should all focus on removing serbs. Pretty much all the Orthodox countries are filled with subhumans, serbs are no exception.

Here come the T*rks.

Am I wrong maybe? Name one orthodox country that isn't a complete shithole?

>nowmudslime
>former serb/croat
>serbs are subhuman

It has been agreed that you are cancer, you arrived too late in this thread.

>complete shithole
>that flag

fuck you beech you aren't important

let mommy and daddy take care of things

Fuck that communist.

what's that? you can't name one? That's really a shame. Thank you for admitting defeat. Stay mad serbshits. Enjoy your shitty religion.

Greece was pretty comfy ten years ago
Well, they are the only orthodox country which is not located in Eastern Europe, this could have been a reason

implying i read your question and took it seriously after i saw the flag

But you are a Serbshit yourself. A defective and slightly browner one, but still.

Divide what Mehmet, we cleansed that filth from our land, just some left.

Name me a muslim country that isn't a complete shithole.

I don't think you can talk about shit countries.

Kuwait, UAE, S.Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman....
No orthodox country comes close to these.

Sweden has some nice parts.

>List countries that are shit tier but meh tier for Muslims
>Think you now win good boy points

>Saudi Arabia
>not a shithole

case closed, go back to gornja maoca cryptoroach

You realize that those countries are rich because of oil not Islam, you guys are dumb beyond repair.

really dude these countries are worse shithole that Afrika some rich people that rule and others living like shit under sharia law

rekt

man you're gonna get your ass kicked thinking like this

fucking bosniaks not accepting the slavic supremacy

that's what caused srebrenica

just nod and go along with it, the future yugoslavia will treat you fairly

All these countries are 5% super rich oil barons, 95% dirt-cheap slave labor that lives in the Stone Age.

And you fucks are rich because of christianty ?
Thats ridiculous, only Vatican can claim such things without it being complete bullshit

Russia has oil too, yet they are still a shithole.

don't worry, we will not hurt you

just be a good little mujo and go where all tursk go

germany

the other guy stated that orthodox countries are shit therefore their religion is shit so...

oh boi here we go again. Got my popcorn ready

not funny

All the countries you listed are also shitholes.

that must mean islam is as great as saudi arabia

name one orthodogx country that wasnt under cumunism, murat

hehe das rite stupid slavs youve defended us for 400 years of muslim invasion and when they are invading again u should stop fighting and sand ur children to death cuz u need to protect us like before... Also when we tried to remove kebab in 90's u brits and bbc were the worst you shilled for them and u were going full retard MUH EBIL SERBIA KILLING INNOCENT KIDS AND WOMEN (like refuguees you know) XDDD LETS BOMB CHRISTIAN COUNTRY NOW XDDDDDD

luckily you don't have to leave the house to get popcorn, otherwise you might get terrorized

Greece. And fuck of with communism, that was 40 years ago, we are talking about today.

Ummmm..

Not nearly as much of a shithole as your cunt

We had corrupt politicians and a communist party supporting them

their oil is frozen

name one orthodox country the muslims didn't invade

Vatican

xmmm.. dumb or trolling?

Greece is still better then all of the retarded mudslime countries you mentioned.

Backward shitholes

Yes, but we should let kebab through, fucking ally with Turkey if we have to, let them ravage the west. Then massacre every single kebab possible.

Two birds with one stone.

It's already happening.

first off, vatican is a nice place

second, it actually was, pope john was attacked by a muslim in vatican

if a country has 1000 residents, that counts as an invasion

Muh heritage

All of those countries are absolute shitholes, Mehmed.

See, a country full of muslims = shithole by definition. Because it is a hole, full of shit.

russian canadians watch a lot of weights of chains