Ask a Canadian guy who's been living in Poland for 2 years anything

Ask a Canadian guy who's been living in Poland for 2 years anything

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0XIhNDh0F65
vocaroo.com/i/s0Pqy3eXoLmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shameful self bump

Why would you move to poland from leafland, isnt the overall quality of life better?

Yes and no. Poland is modernizing quickly, and the euro/dollar take you far. My salary for Canada would be minimum wage ~$10/hr. But in Poland, it's like making $30/hour in terms of buying power for the złoty. So I live at a better standard than in canada

Are you a libcuck like the rest of Canada?

What city did you move into?

seen any east asians?

Naw man. I moved mostly because of weed man. People always threaten to move away, I actually did. I'm in Opole now. Capital city of województwo Opolskie, but still relatively small so there's a ton of opportunity to be a native speaker
Yeah, there's a few at the University here. All Chinese that I've met

What do you do make a living?

Go away

>a Canadian guy who's been living in Poland for 2 years
why?

Native speaker at a private language School. Actually met a Belgian guy from Ieper at the bar a few weeks ago. He works for Polaris. We have a factory here
A to spierdalaj, świnio
Political and economic reasons. Cheap living here and I like the way of life. Liberals are largely shunned

Fuck off to whenever you came from faggot

>Opole
Ahh, german roots then? At least it's not Warszawa. I always overlook this city when I look at Poland, so it should be nice and quiet there.

You are welcome to spend your foreign money in our country mr. leaf.

Why don't you take this shit to Sup Forums you stupid cunt?

Also, my great grandparents all came from Poland. My first name could be Polish, and my surname is 100% Polish. Also my Polish language isn't so bad. You'd never know I wasn't Polish, Janusz

How do Poles view Canadians? I basically have an online gf from Poland and plan on visiting. I am a single father if that changes their view as well.

>Luigi
kek why

Are you white?

>muh ancestry
Whatever, idc as long as you aren't nigger or chink

>Political and economic reasons.
please tell me you're just using proxy

Yes.

Polish roots. Great grandparents came from Pomorze and we're ethnically Polish, despite being in German/Prussian territory. Warsaw and Wrocław imo are pretty cancerous.
Take a hike bud
They view us as peaceful Americans I guess. No strong feelings. Most are impressed that I came here despite their poor economic situation. Once I had a guy try to fight me because he though I was British
Bo tak
Yeah man, don't worry. People just assume I'm Polish all the time because of my appearance and name
See above
Honestly no

are you catholic?
how much bigos can you eat?
how many vodka can you drink without passing out?
what do you think about commies?
what do you think about islam?
what do you think about EU?
what do you think about germans?

Then you are good to go, you wont have any problems here.
Make sure you bring a lot of money to spend in our country :^)

Are Polish families completely based?

> (You)
>are you catholic?
I am my dude
>how much bigos can you eat?
Not a lot. I puked from vodka/bigos. Never again
>how many vodka can you drink without passing out?
I dunno. Half a liter, more or less
>what do you think about commies?
Never again, commie scum
>what do you think about islam?
Ive been reading the Quran out of curiosity for the last couple weeks. Cool fundamental religion, actually admirable. But not a fan of the mass immigration. I appreciate the homogeny here desu senpai
>what do you think about EU?
They brought Poland up to a semi westernized country and demand things like political conformity in return. Has pros and cons I guess
>what do you think about germans?
They're a little too damaged from WWII imo. Afraid of their own history while Polish people are very proud. I prefer it in poland
Done, family
Man... It's Sup Forums: the country. Especially if their parents lived through communism or the war.

thanks, i might want to move to poland in the future to work in creative industry

You'll have better luck in bigger cities obviously, where visual minorities are more common. I think there's one black guy in my city of 180,000. No joke

I'm a welder. Are welders scum of the earth over there or could I make a decent living?

You'll make way more in the trades in Canada man. I'm from Saskatchewan, and I think an apprentice starts at like $90/hour? I know you can make some bank I'm Norway doing that on their oil rigs. I know some guys here who made the move

your answers were deemed worthy
you can stay
you should also hate germans and islam more

Apprentice would make 65% of jman rate, which would be the vanilla welder rate. So more like 18/hour or something. Also, i'm in the Prairies and there are shit all for jobs anymore. Where in Sask are you from? Ill look into the Norway thing, thanks friend.

So most Poles are autistic then or what?
No way, Poles would do it for far less money.

I live in Śląsk mam. I'm not gonna make any friends here hating on the szkopy. I don't think I have one student who doesn't speak Śląskie

Regina sask, Why you ask?;) Went to school in stoon, worked up near high prairie for a year before I came here
Just a different mindset. I've been called too soft or too forgiving. Canadian attitudes are so different senpai, serious

>Śląsk
germans want to steal it, they impose ridiculous anti coal laws to save it to themselves, and push retarded movements like Movement Towards Silesia Authonomy - literal traitors

Haven't heard that. Maybe. I know that we stopped producing coal here and now are largely importing it from CZ/Russia. If true, then I'm less fond of them

>tfw its literally cheaper to import coal from Australia than to mine it on our own

Just end this shitty country.

Was curious. Went to high school around the Tisdale area

How are you finding Polish, is learning it hard? Or did you speak it already before you came over?

What qualifications do you have in teaching English?

Oh fuck man I was up by star city and melfort all the time hunting. You know the LeBlanc family? Old man LeBlanc has a plumbing company iirc

you really should be more wary of germans and their tricks

they throw money at whoever can push their agenda, see recent trouble about Trybunał Konstytucyjny. Germans gave shitton of money towards keeping old squad of it, which would effectively block any and all laws made by new govt.

Also germans are ruining any and all competitive Polish businesses and industries

>I'd be making minimum wage

Jesus Christ man min wage is for high school kids

>Ive been reading the Quran out of curiosity for the last couple weeks. Cool fundamental religion, actually admirable.
Read the Hadiths and Cairo Declaration, Islam isn't as "admirable" as you think.

This. But people still are going for
> hurr russia putin hackers gommunism :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Just erase this fucking country from earth

Polish is seriously hard. Not a very intuitive language and a lot of concepts that don't exist in English. I spoke 2 words coming here, kurwa and lody (slut/ice cream)
I've got my TEFL 120hr course I took in Budapest. But you can take it online
I mean the salary in Poland is equal to about minimum wage in Canada ($11~). But in Poland, it's the same as making $35/hr.
Will do. Always up for some reading

fuck off with this self hate, it is not fine nor good

western yurop is falling into sharia, leftism, degeneracy and all kinds of cancer, while we are still the same, and sometimes even getting better.

Not that I recall. Small world though.

>Half a litre

This nigger moved to Poland and he's not even an alcohol

This. Poland has to stick together to resist this shit

Record some of your Polish on vocaroo.com so Polacks can judge you hard :^)

I'm not self-hating. I just hate mentality of this country.
>HURR LISTEN TO ME IM OLDER, THEY SAID THAT IN TV SO IT MUST BE TRUE PUTIN WILL INVADE US!!!!

Hmm. I remember booze cruising between melfort and Tisdale on the grids, then watching peewee hockey games at the rink. What's the Tisdale team, tornadoes? It's been a while
Yeah man. Slowly adapting though
Gimme like 10 minutes. I'm on the bus

fuck that kind of old people, probably they are old commies who are mad they lost mad dosh

>lody (slut/ice cream)
lodzik is ice cream/blowjob, not slut

Alright, how do I go about marrying my qt? Do I have to ask her dad?

Ramblers? Good shit.

Or
>Don't touch this you will fucking break it I will repair it!
And afterwards he doesn't even show how to do it

>kurwa and lody
>slut and ice cream

You understood it wrong my friend.

Why after two years you still don't speak fluent polish you Anglo fuck?German here,no polish roots,lived one year there and can communicate relatively fluently.
I know many of your type:
You're a nobody at home, go expating somewhere,suddenly you're a special snowflake and feel important. Special about you Anglo expats is only that you are often incapable of learning the language and this thus the culture and are clueless what's happening.

I know. But still, 2 meanings I guess
I guess. They're a bit traditional, it's a good idea I guess. There's my qt. She's not so pale, I think it's just the flash
Why so mad Schwab? I was in the amry training in Poland and decided to stay afterwards. Nothing else really. I'm just up for a good time senpai

Sorry,so you are actually a polka and not anglo and learned polish at home. What I said only applies to real anglos

Sorry to disappoint :^) only 100% pure Slavic blood, my kraut.

You surely hate yourself

I'm going to bed, my friend. Good luck on your adventure, congrats on the cutie.

May I come live in poland please

Bring me a kangaroo and I will let you

vocaroo.com/i/s0XIhNDh0F65
Forthe Brit who wanted to hear my Polish

this
bring kangaroo and you can come

>vocaroo.com/i/s0XIhNDh0F65
not bad, very strong accent and few grammar typos
all can be totally expected from guy who learned Polish as second language

not bad, 7/10
Agreed

I spoke too quickly I think. I tried a bit harder there. I made a big pause because there were some hooligans and didn't want to get my ass kicked
vocaroo.com/i/s0Pqy3eXoLmY

But i thought my grammar was good, despite my shit accent:(

Are you a low T weakling?

High t. The best t. It great t, really great

bretty solid

nah, really minor shit, nothing to worry about for too much time
it will pass in time

Thanks niggers. I try to learn a bit every day. My word today is wymiona

how do u find the language? ive heard its the worst in the world

>Luigi
>kek why

he is obviously an Italian fashist

do they like americans over there?

No, fuck off

Tough man. Like seriously. Maybe one Pole here can say "chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie" over vocaroo. They've got a ton of cases. For example, if you live in Opole, you will say Opole differently depending on the context. For example, Opole is great. I live in Opolu. I'm going to Opola. And it's different for most words in different situations. It's really a disaster
In general, yeah. Maybe not in big centers because tourists create a bad rep, but in medium cities for sure

How attractive are polish girls?
I mean physically attractive, not about being redpilled or degenerate.

Nice Yaris leaf, is it LPG converted?

Be careful 2 years doesn't turn into 20.

OP why did you leave your own home?

why do you have to be a parasite to some one else's home/

how does it feel to be living in a place where you're not welcome, and you don't belong

go back to canada, let the polish people preserve their culture

PoIish is such a fucked Ianguage to Iisten to.
My mother is from BeIarus and can speak fIuent PoIish. I can discern words just fine when she speaks Russian even if I don't understand, but when she speaks PoIish its Iike a jumbIing of consonants whiIe bareIy opening your mouth

why the fuck did OP go quiet/

answer me, you fuck

Kek

Poles probably have beaten him to death already. Good.

i didn't knew authum lasts 2 years in poland...

damn the the global warming is real

poo in loo

Go shit on a street pajeet.

fuck off poo

9/10. Seriously.
Naw. Plain old benzene. It's a company car
Parasite? I'm working here and paying taxes. Poo in loo
Yeah. It's really consonant heavy. The word for "man" is "mężczyzna" Try to say it
Naw

Why
Like really why
Its a shithole to live in unless you have skills in something like welding/web dev or are a doctor.
Otherwise be ready to not be able to afford anything other than basic stuf (average monthly wage is somewhat bellow 500$ so you can't really afford anything although you can afford a lot of basic stuff with it)

Shut up pajeet and take a shower you stink.

I teach English in a good school in a major city. It's not a lot in dollars, but it's really a lot for Poland. More than double the net salary in fact. I can live comfortably here

how long were u in canada? It really sucks doesn't it. Are you glad u left?

I'm Canadian man. So I guess 22 years there and 2 here