If Trump isn't a neocon why is he a neocon?

If Trump isn't a neocon why is he a neocon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R7mBq_IqpPA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why shouldn't he be

Shill shill, take a red pill - don't be a dill!

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Copy pasta + receive shekels

>Copy pasta + receive shekels

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

Becuase this isn't overthrowing a government
This is just helping Assad. Come back when he imposes a no-fly zone shill

You're up to 0.30c now? Lol

Your posts are the equivliant of lefty yelling incoherently... thats how I know you do the shekel shuffle

>Becuase this isn't overthrowing a government

Yeah bro because Vietnam totally didn't start the same way with military advisors you fucking retard.

Right wingers spent 8 years complaining about Obama getting us into wars overseas without Congress, Trump goes it now, so it MUST BE GOOD!

Wow, it's not like someone would build businesses in stable countries. Terrible fucking business choice.

Hahaha just memes now, cause text is hard work yo write. You must only copy and paste the approved words lol

He stated from the get-go that he would establish safe zones for these, ahem, "refugees". That will stop the influx coming into Europe -- of course, the damage is already done, but that will stop more from coming to US.

Keep the fighting in their back yard, not ours.

We have military advisors all over the world, all the time. This is nothing like Vietnam. Read a fucking book you retard baby.

Not everything is Vietnam.

How else are we supposed to create a free zone and end the refugee crisis used to justify any and all immigration of foreign hordes?

Do you speak english or only memes?

There is only one way to end the refugee crisis.

>Do you speak english or only memes?

Truth hurts doesn't it?

You're quite stupid.

That you shill for the shekel shuffle? No, just glad I dont whore my soul like you

Is the real red pill the fact that trump is just a huge cuck ?

>le reverse psychology.

400 U.S. troops unhindered by SJW leaders can turn a M.E. shithole into a new a japan circa 1945.

>learned memes from le reddit

Up to 80c now? Nice. Might get a coke outta this post mate.

>still can't refute anything I posted.

I hope Trump has the balls to invade Syria. If Assad just stood down, Syria wouldn't be in such a mess and we wouldn't have to deal with rapefugee invasion.

>posts memes without text or sources
>posts same shit thats been copy pasta for days
>trots out reddit meme responses when outed as shill
>declares themselve winner in virtue signaling fashion

Does your heart feel heavy when its 3am and you stare awake at the ceiling?

it's not that simple. not at all.

Because Sup Forums, which is nowadays mostly full of retarded r/donaldfags, got tricked into a jew trap. I warned these plebbit fucks back when he started his campaign back in Jun 2015, but no one listened. Now whenever he does something bad, it's always ''hurr 90D chess XD'', when these fucks hardly realize that on only forms of D Chess he's been playing, is the one on his own supporters.

These cucks are more ''woke'' and ''redpilled'' than your average normalfag, but hardly realize they've been tricked into a heavy cloud of Trump worshiping. Literally a fucking echo chamber.

Trump won't be saving anything, and America will also continue to be out bred by Mexicans and become Brazil 2.0.

>Siding with Russia and a Secular middle eastern government
>Neocon
Pick one.

This, donald trump and hillary would've pushed the exact same jewish agenda, Sup Forums calls themselves "redpilled" but can't see whats going on with donald

You'll grow to hate the guy, he's not who you think he is

>This is just helping Assad

youtube.com/watch?v=R7mBq_IqpPA

>Because Sup Forums, which is nowadays mostly full of retarded r/donaldfags, got tricked into a jew trap. I warned these plebbit fucks back when he started his campaign back in Jun 2015,

Worst part is now they want Trump to turn into a Rand paul clone when they all voted against Rand in the primary.

fuck off shill le trump is based and hate le sjws too xD we literally need to regime change Iran.

the only logical thing is that the US has boots on the ground to help make their case in the closing negotiations. Syria is literally a micro version of 1945 Europe, and the question is how the lines between Ru and USA will be drawn at the end

Still better than Hillary, but I agree. The US has been working down support for rebels in Syria (even under Obama), but with Hillary, I'd predoct the opposite.

>Saudi Arabia
>Egypt
>UAE
>Turkey
>A stable country

Syria is russian proxy. it is not normal for there to be american boots on the ground

he doesn't control FP anymore. They took that away from him

>siding with allies of Iran
>when he wants to nuke Iran
>when KSA and Israel are americas greatest allies

Shhhhhhhhhh don't pop the Trumpfag bubble. They still think Trump will personally come in to save assad.

>400 troops

That's not battle force numbers. Doesn't make him a neocon.

one huge difference:
there is no way assad (shia) will cede that much land

> Trump is a neocon when his fans don't want him to be
> Trump isn't a neocon when his fans want him to be
> listen to me you stupid goyim, I'm trying to tell you the truth, oy vey

Enjoy your leader wasting his political capital on fucking RyanCare.

cant believe these retards fell for it

>b-but muh obummer

Obama expanded the neocon wars from 2 to 9. This expansion created a void which allowed the most brutal and expansive terror group to thrive. Before things may be set right again, this group must be put down. This is cancer removal, not vivisection.

>Obama expanded the neocon wars from 2 to 9.

And Trump continued them and expanded as OP shown.

>neocon

a term that has a real meaning that became a buzzword among liberal idiots.

The Neocons are Jewish Trotskyists that defected from the Democrats because they thought they were a bunch of faggots and joined the Republicans.

Neocons are Bill Kirstol, Paul Wolfowitz, Robert Kagan, Victoria Nuland etc.

They operate through puppeted goys like George W Bush to make things like the Iraq war happen.

They are currently pushing for a war with Russia which Trump opposes.

They are prone to bipartianship since they are really Leftists which is why they supported Hillary over Trump.

China and Russia are pulling a Reagan on the US to make you spend increasingly more on the military. There will come a day when your indebted government-dependent financial system collapse under such a strain.

source?

OP is a moron that doesn't understand politics.

He belongs on /r/politics.

So what, Trump is just playing you liberals.
You wont understand what is going on until he shows his winning hand.
Trump will save US and the west.

but we're helping the rebels

can someone tell me why it is bad to have soldiers in a war torn country to secure your interests and aid in whatever way you can?

>if they're not zealots of course

>He belongs on /r/politics.

You seem to know a lot about that place.

You need to go back to /r/the d

>Supports a reality TV show star who backpedals on every "promise" and cant speak coherently
>Accuses someone of yelling incoherently

Poor kid, it's retarded.

Are you retarded? The article about Trump's jewish baby was from his own mouth.

>any use of military force makes you a neoconservative
War is merely the continuation of policy by other means. Do you even Clausewitz? McMaster is unimpressed by your faggotry.

>McMaster is unimpressed by your faggotry.

Good to see you faggots are defending neocon war mongering luantics like McMaster. Next you will start shilling for Pence, Bolton, and the rest of the Trump lunatics.

>Safe Zones.

I thought McMaster is somewhat woke? What did I miss?

Nobody ever denied that Trump wasn't kosher with the Jews. Everybody already knew that. It was because of the Wall and the Second Amendment.

We're not at war with Turkey, Egypt or Saudi Arabia, dingus. Though Saudi Arabia should be on there.

pic very related

You're correct. like Mattis, McMaster is an intellectual military man. His PhD thesis on the failure of the American leadership in Vietnam is can be purchased though amazon.

OP is either a troll, a leftist, or a faggot. Probably all three.

Well, most of the people he hired are I think.

400 more over what we had, which no, isn't a lot, but it is still active military support and presence in a country who isn't our ally and we've been working 6 years to overthrow.

Obama sends 1000 troops to Africa to fight Ebola and he a hero though. All the troops did was put up tents. could not find an african smart enough to put up tents i guess. i would rather fight mudslimes than be exposed to ebola.