O M G - Just been redpilled on ww1,ww2 and hitler

OMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

wtf man.....

you guys are fightin this shit right?? Don't want these sick fucks touching my children or sending them to war

this is a more accurate meme

You watched JFK to 9/11: Everything is a Rich Mans Trick, huh?
Welcome.

The jews, tell us about the jews user.

>Just been redpilled
>have fun living yur life now

You're here forever. Enjoy.

>touching my children or sending them to war
keep going down the rabbit hole user

Your kids will need to learn it anyhow, otherwise they'll grow up with no resistance to indoctrination.

As long as you teach them that nobody has the right to sacrifice their lives for money, they will realize at some point that the SJWs (or whatever future name they invent for themselves) are demanding they do exactly that, and seek out the truth themselves to survive.

Right now you feel invigorated, so excited to tell people about your new found wisdom.

Dont.

>have fun living yur life now
i'm red pilled and have the fun of my life now! Trigering people around me without getting caught, red pilling my people around me without getting caught, spreading meme's without getting caught, shitposting in real life without getting caught.

it is actually a weapon you can use now.

Thats a great story sir. Would you like to take a moment to discuss our lord and savior Adolf Hitler?

kek
never stop beeing strayan

>muh autism

it was a joke

Lazy shitpost. Edit that pic so the book says mein kampf

And now you know why you're here forever.

this even before 9/11 i used to be the leader of a wearechange truther chapter and waking up the masses

even before pol was a board you have no idea what i had to deal with 99% of people were bluepilled as fuck i lost all of my friends and almost every familiy member i had.

you been warned

>autism
is actually a super power.

congratulations, you've reached stage 6

It's over. We lost.

Hey, so... is it best to just NOT redpill anyone at all?

I get that "fluoride stare" whenever I try to talk about stuff to anyone.

I just about give up, but I feel so conflicted.

I'll do it next time I promise

hide your powerlevel! But when ever you can, form a clever sentence, put in:
20% shitposting
50% meme's
25% facts
and a light 5% red pill
this is for the fun if you want to disscuse someones opinion you have to put more facts and less meme's into it.

But as always, just enjoy the fallout of the sheeples.

thats another way of looking at it

learn tactics on how to talk with normies i had to learn the hard way to influence bits by bits specially women do not show your power levels you have no idea how many women i lost trying to red pill them.
its like teaching a child how to walk and talk and you have to ve extremly careful not to hurt the child because they are emotional as fuck and will cry and run away when they discover that the world isnt made out of rainbows and candy

Under Obama I went from 4 to 8

also even when you red pill them becareful being around them because they will attack you because their world views has been altered and they feel hopeless and will blame you for showing them what was in front of them the whole time

Thanks, based anons.

I've just noticed too many people are in their own comfy precious-bubble and don't honestly seem to care about the world around them.

It's maddening.

I'll hide my power levels and keep doing what I've been doing .... reading and gathering knowledge

Nah he watched greatest story never told and took it all at face value.

>face value.
did you watch the last 15min of it? It's actually just the credits, full with the sources that where used for the docu.

i know leftards hate facts. that's why you never see a source on any lefty propaganda MSM report.