Traveling to Germany&Europe

As the title says I am considering on traveling to Germany, have some family there as well.
>split since the war due to the granddad fucking off to the US after losing
>so its not like I know them, just trying to make myself feel better for not being an absolute outsider
So the point I want to ask is that. Is Germany just gone, ABSOLUTY fuck by it's new self and is it worth going there and trying to get my German citizenship and study over there.
I came to ask Sup Forums on the chance of the great country of Germany, is it worth my time and money? Or should I just not even step into Europe at all.

If you have any suggestions on a better place on finishing my engineering degree than please help me out.

So Sup Forums has the migrants fucked over Europe over so badly thats its not worth thinking about anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gUOWSAZl2vs
youtube.com/watch?v=B6NqDOI_EbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cop some chimp outs on video for me, lad

probably to many of them. But need be I wouldn't stand around doing nothing like the Germans

It's not that bad. I was there for three weeks recently and I only saw muzzies at the big city I went to. The smaller cities were still like 85-90% Germans. Now, they all have to go back, I agree, but don't let the muzzies stop you from spending a bit of time in the Vaterland.
Also learn German before you go/ while you're there. Don't be another anglophone faggot who only speaks one language.

Maybe you're like. I just didn't want to get to upset while in German to the point of not wanting to go out of the hotel at all.

This may help. I am considering moving there and getting my citizenship because my family left during WW2.

no they've not "gone". I like germany and their culture so I visit them annually and before you say something no fuck faces I don't know a single person from there, my ancestors weren't from the hillbillys who migrated 40 years ago.

Having said that, this year's visit was a bit different. Berlin has gone completely SJW and you can see posters that outright insult centre light voters of Germany, France and even the fucking US which is, as you know, located at a different continent. Homeless and refugees disturb people sometimes but not that much. To sum it up the air in Berlin was a little bit too chaotic, people seem to dislike Merkel's policies but unable to express themselves coz of the SJW.

On the other hand, Oktoberfest was still amazing. Munich is one hell of a city and is the main reason why I love germany.

tl;dr Europe, and Germany, is not lost but Berlin is.

centre right*

Thanks for the list. I might go to some of the cities but what I'm really concern with is that all the good cities will get infected with the migrants as well

You're not welcome here AusWORM

Fuck off Kraut, we will travel to where we please, especially if its somewhere we've conquered and fucked up time and again.

I see so from what you're saying Germany is going to be like the US pretty soon. why not I guess

Don't listen to Sup Forums. Germany is not gone and also not that fucked. We have some problems but compared to most other nations we are doing pretty good. Go to Munich and study engineering at the TU and you will have a damn good time.
Or what he suggested All true. Just don't go to NRW, Berlin, etc.

I see well dont you just love taken in the muzzies but when actual decent people want to go you just tell them to fuck. this is why your country is fucked

you tell em

Visit the uncucked regions in Thuringia, Saxony and Pommerania. Steer clear of Northrhine Westfalia, Hamburg, Berlin, South Hessia ... generally the West is cucked and looks like shit with a few examples

*exceptions, rather

>east germany

Absolutely disgusting, literally 3rd world.

Bavaria is the only choice.

Thankyou Brother I will take advice

pros have to teach them a lesson again

I'm getting very mixed signals

better come to switzerland

East Germans are our version of bogans: illiterate welfare niggers with 10 kids by the time they turn 12.

Fuck off, dog eater.

A recent electrical engineering graduate from a German university here...
I did my time in Schleswig-Holstein. Here in north, it's still safe and it's still cheap-ish, but inflation can be felt.
You can do your studies and live well for under 10k€ a year. Official government calculation is 8600€ for all living expenses and tuition, but in practice, some extra geld is needed if you want to be comfortable.

The social justice movement can be felt in the traditional agitprop venues and in some research groups. The right-leaning people are moving underground and this is leading to increased tensions in the society.
There is some pent up bias against Indians that can be felt here, but if you happen to be white, you'll be fine.

I don't know how good your German is, but knowing a little bit is going to be highly appreciated by the state-administration drones you'll have to deal with. For example, I've seen my Indian classmates trying to do paperwork in English, and they got screamed and raged at, while I had absolutely no issues with the same clerk using broken German.

>Bavaria is the only choice.

The whole "East Germans are based" thing is one big meme. Before they voted AfD, they voted the literal commies Die Linke and still do (the commies get the most votes there). Most of them are welfare leeches and nothing more than useful idiots.

do you know what the best dog meat is?
it's fresh imported german shepherd, so tender

fuck i hate dogs so much

You cannot live in fear. If you feel compelled to go and study there and meet your family, then you should 100% do it no matter what or who says what. If you are smart, walk hard, trust no one but love everyone, you will be fine. Everyone is going to die one day, but you cannot put your life on hold because of wars or rumors of wars. There is probably something really special for you to achieve there and if you don't do it you may miss your bliss.

have some family in small city near Nürnberg, top tier tho

>fuck i hate dogs so much
I'm not an animal person myself either, but that just reeks of muslim m8

It heavily depends on where you wish to go. Is it a rural place or a city?

nah man i'm not muslim, i was attacked by a dog when i was 7 or so, and they smell disgusting but some are cute though

The Swiss were a mistake

Germany still takes racial/religious demographics so you can find the most demographically pleasing spots to go.. Stay in the rich neighborhoods of the big cities(just google The Ritz or Four Seasons hotels)

youtube.com/watch?v=gUOWSAZl2vs

That's a different story. Most muslim rant about how disgusting dogs are for no particular reason, though. Good method of spotting mudslimes online.

habsburger are swiss topkek

most albanians i know hate/fear dogs too,

They didn't eat dogs though

On the day of the rope all dogeaters will hang too

how do you know they didn't eat dogs?

also if you really believe swiss people eat dogs you're a mongrel and i bet you're the austrian who makes the swiss people hate thread

How many Albanians do you have in Switzerland? Since the last months I have the feeling that there are more of those fuckers around than freaking roaches.

Nice try Simon, but you won't get away

around 200000 although i think there are more because some have kosovo, macedonian or even serbian passport

Reto, your days are numbered.

jesus save your soul

some of them are alright, i have a lot albo neighbours and in one or two generations they are integrated just like the italians are now, i fear arab diaspora more

if they can intergrate than I'm all for it. But looking at Europe now I hope you guys are all doing well cause to be frank it looks like its going down the shit hole

i sometimes feel the same, but if people wake up it's not going to be fun

you definitely should visit swiss countryside, i can let you know which parts are best m8

which parts? casue I do love some peace and quiet from the world time to time.

canton of st.gallen is nice also Innerschweiz like lucerne or schwyz, ticino is beautiful especially ascona, berne also has some beautiful places but it's more tourism there

pic related is ascona

damn that is nice sometimes its best to forget about everything and just relax

Fuck off we are full!

You boat people can go back!

if you want to go away from civilization i recommend going to glarus and staying in a berghütte like pic

i marked you some areas i consider worth visiting and areas you should avoid

Avoid huge cities (especially berlin) smaller towns are pretty much fine except for small "ghettos"
It isnt as bad as pol says. youll be fine...

Fuck off we're full. I like you guys and all, but we just have too many fucking expats as it is. Also British and Commonwealth immigrants integrate even less than lots of muzzies. Please go to Germanistan, they like/want immigrants.

Fuck off, Swisscunt.

Freiburg and Stuttgart need to be red encircled too. And for fucks sake Hamburg.

Eh, Munich is a beautiful city, but it starts to feel like Berlin 2.0 But other than that pretty much every other smaller city in Bavaria is pretty comfy, especially Regensburg (even better in winter, the Christmas markets are really nice)

I'm not Australian I'm just in Australia

Don't you have some refugees to aid/jack off?

That's cool too. Point still stands though.

I get it and respect you abit I believe that people and countries should be more self centered. But you see my dad is also German so that's the only reason kinda wanna see Germany. I might be an outsider to Germany but my name and family isn't

Fucking hell, Aussies coming into the country is far from being a issue. Nobody gives a shit, especially if you just visit. We have much worse problems right now and I'd rather have a million anglos come into the country than a million muzzies.

It really just depends on where you go. I haven't been to Germany since the 90s, but I have been to other European cities. Basically, the towns and rural areas are almost completely white. The smaller cities are mostly white. However, the large cities will have area that are completely infested with shitskins.
That being said, shitskins usually keep to themselves, so while you'll have areas in a city that are overrun with them, you'll also find areas that are mostly white.

what the public doesn't want to say is that some races can't get along but some do. If they want to enter your Country they have to give up their pass and pride and then the host nation can call them their citizen. They should be greatful that they were let in and ask for nothing else would you agree?

Absolutely, but the mere existence of the possibility to have the pass of two countries at the same time is a huge problem. People can't be the citizens of two countries, they will always keep the interests of only one nation in mind. That and the fact that many are not willing to culturally assimilate is the biggest danger.

I don't mind non-whites like the sikhs and Indians living in England it was all peaceful and curry and chips is great from what I hear. But it's just being in the races that are like animals that can not be tammed is the issue

nah stuttgart is pretty fucked
rural würrtemberg is fine though

Absolutely, like when you see Trump protesters waving Mexican flags and saying that they are Americans. It is just disgraceful that a government of a nation would even allowed that to happen. Maybe you're right even though I have German blood but I was not brought up as one and in turned always not be one.

To be honest, I think multi-ethnic societies could work in theory. Multi-cultural on the other hand can not. But the problem is, that people of other races most of the time keep their foreign cultures, making a multi-ethnic society automatically into a mulitcultural. If every fucking muzzie who came in instantly converted to christianity, viewed women as more than prey and actually worked, they wouldnt be as much of a problem. But since this kind of behaviour is so deeply programmed into their minds, peaceful coexistance can't happen.

sadly our government only started discussing that reality now :(

They were smart enough to wait until the elections. Believe me, Merkel will be in support of abolishing the dual citizenship in no time. They waited so they can pander to the right just in time for the election and your run of the mill Boomer will fall for the whole >le conservative CDU/CSU once again.

I've seen muzzies that are "good people" viewed women as humans and pay their taxes but the only problem is that they still believe in a book that tells them to act like an animal. So you are correct even the "good ones" have a higher chance of breaking out like a mad dog than a normal citizen in their country.

I just hope that more people will realize that it's just the usual pandering before the vote and not fall for merkel again, but I don't have high hopes

And just one weird question. How likely is it that you guys might go to war with Russia

Hey, I don't want to ruin your day, but I have heard of people who said they hate Merkel and her bullshit, so they will vote Schulz instead. Let that sink in for a moment.

Discovering your heritage, absolutely. Best of luck to you then.

Do you want to hear my honest (and maybe a bit paranoid) opinion? I think the EU officials will definetly try to escalate the situation into a war, but will lose momentum in the process. Putin already is supporting right wing groups across Europe and I have the feeling that if a civil war was to break out, the Russian government would be the first one to support rebels with weapons.

indeed, these are dark times.
Maybe if the EU ends, or looks like ending shortly, might push people into are better direction, but at this point I'm not sure that it would be enough

Fucking classic. Someone should make that into a game. If only COD would do that shit

Oh my GOD don't listen to these fucking btards who have never left their computers. Germany is great. The cities are amazing and super fun. Study in Koln if you can. Or Munich. Berlin is overrated IMO.

Do it OP. You'll actually get some life experience and see how weird/bitter everyone on this board is. Germany is NOTHING like they think it is. Find out for yourself.

But in more serious terms that is kind of scary but why don't you think Nato could take on Russia?

I will im flying there in 2 days

youtube.com/watch?v=B6NqDOI_EbE

just fuck my shit up senpai

he even has his own jeb!-please clap-moment
the whole movement around this faggot is so poorly constructed, yet the average german gen-x retard gets told that schulz is a "newcomer" and a "fresh new wind" and the vote is settled because reasons

I think they could and Russia knows that. It probably would be akin to the Cold War, just with more cyber and economic warfare. But like I said, I think before there would be any real military confrontation the EU would have entered civil war mode, making any focus on other targets impossible. At least I hope so, if not things could indeed go in a very bad direction. The problem is, I don't fear Putin, I fear the stupidity of the EU officials.

The SPD even paid a media organization to hype up Schulz online, they run the whole r/the_schulz thing, I just don't remember their name (They are located in Berlin) At least I could get my family and some friends on my side, showing them the bullshit of the established parties. But we are in a downward spirale nontheless.

The EU is just a joke now but it is you Germans running it. Good thing it's the Germans running it imagine if it were the French.

Well, that'S unfortunatley the main reasoning of German cuckservatives. "The EU is run by us and benefits us, why should I be against it?" While they aren't wrong, they don't see the bigger picture. In some years the whole shitshow will stop being profitable for us and once that happens, we neither have money nor a culture, since the soulless EU apparatus destroyed every last bit of individual and national identity.

i´m from BW so my whole family will probably vote green

one can only hope that the silent majority is even more silent then usual

Maybe I should just go back to study in the US or go be a weeb in Japan or something. Cause Europe/Germany seems complicated as fucked, seems like the place to just gain depression

>munich
is this a joke?

Munich is where all the trainloads of """refugees"""" come in and then commit the terrorist attacks

Holy fuck I forgot about those comics!

That's what I was thinking but it seems like the germans love Munich for some reason

Fuck off, we're full!

Well, everybody who is right of Mama Merkel gets instantly labeled as Nazi, so I hope that many of those people just grew tired of being called a fascist so they just remain silent until the elections, but living in a university city and talking to the average student doesn't give me much hope on a daily basis. At least in the countryside ´people are a little bit more based.

Well, if you don't live here forever I can think it would be a nice stay. Only if you were born here and will probably stay for the next few years you will experience the full extent of soul crushing depression.

kek

germany is complicated as fuck

socially tense as fuck atm. but i´m from the southwest, wich leans pretty far left in the feminism-sjw way-
but heidelberg is nice
just stay the fuck away from mannheim