Will he go down as the greatest president in US history?

Will he go down as the greatest president in US history?

Why or why not?

Already the worst.

No, because of his shitty healthcare.

Not really his fault but being submitted to republicains is LOW ENERGY.

>Not really his fault but being submitted to republicains is LOW ENERGY.

So why is he shilling it?

He's just working for the jews, l don't even know why l supported him

Nothing is worse than obama

>Nothing is worse than obama

So you were born 2009 and never opened a history book?

>redefine the words 'winning' and 'greatest'
>"See everyone, he told you you would get tired of winning. He really is the greatest ever!!"
You know you can't change english whenever you feel like, right?

I'd tip my tinfoil hat if it wasn't crumpled up.

As long as he nukes China I will be happy

>defunds planned parenthood

Confirmed best president ever, making it harder to murder unborn babies

>ryancare which will never even pass the house will stump drumpf
Lol

Tell that to liberals about words like 'boy' and 'girl'

As I say, he's submitted to republicains.

Are you saying the conservatives saw liberals changing definitions of meaningless words and decided that changing the definitions of words that actually matter (like 'news') was an appropriate response?

If this shitshow continues, he will go down as the weakest president.

The administration is not under his control, White House staffers leak inside information like crazy and despite having a Congress majority in both houses, a majority of Congress Republicans are not on his side.

The only reason why he is still holding is because of how incredibly weak the Democrats are right now. Internal problems and the fact that they are still didn't overcame the loss makes them harmless. Instead of wiping the floor with Trump, they are busy with securing the asset.

To be honest, it's time for the Republicans and the Democrats to join along the Federalists and the Whigs in the rubbish tip of history and make place for new political parties.

niggers should be aborted.

If he completes 30% of what he promised he will be considered "the greatest president".

Either way him running and shoving his fist in the mouths of all major politicians winning every step of the way. It has made huge history and the deep state and DNC are shuttering about what happened.

Him winning the election was an amazing bonus. No matter what happened back on the 8th, the DNC lost.

>Attacked Planned Parenthood
>Focus criticism on corporate/political corruption
>Killed NAFTA/TPP
>Pressed Mexico with a hot iron

He already surpassed obama, bush got us a shit ton of resources. I have high hopes for trump.

inb4 shareblue thread
>OP posts once in "open topic"
>shills swarm topic
>drumfff hurr durr

So Donald Trump aka Israel's greatest ally (on his own words) doesn't work for the Jews?

Also,
Thanks doc

tstt

>He already surpassed obama

>If he completes 30% of what he promised he will be considered "the greatest president".

YEAH WE SHOULD KILL NET NETRALITY AND CUT TAXES FOR RICH EPEOPLE! THAT WILL HELP!

I just saw the rankings. Obongo is ranked at place 12 even though he hasn't done anything. What has he achieved in his position as president?