Russia

Do Russians really want to invade Sweden?
If so; Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/finnish-government-suspects-russia-of-buying-property-to-house-troops-a7392841.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4KI8czx0NLA
cepa.org/Why-NATO-needs-Finland-and-Sweden
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, we don't want

Okay good thank

/thread

Why do you Swedes think Russians would start shit with NATO like that? What gain would they make by engaging in a military battle with all of Europe and the US? Just for a cucked up country full of fags and ISIS? Literally just propaganda aimed at Swedes to make them fearful of Russians and not the migrants who are actually attacks, raping and stealing in their homeland.

Fuck you Sweden, you really, REALLY suck.

While you're being raped to death by mudslimes you're trying to strongarm Russia
Could it be any more pathetic?

You are not even the NATO member, Ahmed. So why should we invade?

YES. Sweden. YES. No pun intended. Keep searching for those ruski subs in your waters. I'm sure you will find them some time. The "refugees "are not your problem goyim, it's the ruskis.

Finland YES

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/finnish-government-suspects-russia-of-buying-property-to-house-troops-a7392841.html

>the ebil ruskis are coming! who can save us
It's just leftist gov hysteria

t. paid putin shill

yes
because of the fine weather

When will swedes give back our stairs?

i swear to God that if its the Russians whose scheming this mass dexeption in America and manipulating sexually frustraded ppl like me i will have your future generation on a God damn stick.

it doesnt matter how many nukes you got that doesnt mean shit it just means your heads will be radiated on a stick and it will take billions upon billions of years for you slav vodka niggers to have a place to call home

sure, but it works as a Russki plane violating your airspace is a bigger problem than Sharia patrols in Helsinki
youtube.com/watch?v=4KI8czx0NLA

cepa.org/Why-NATO-needs-Finland-and-Sweden

nothing will happen user

Why you guys have such hard-on for us invading you?
At least Finns, Baltic states and Poland have reasons for being suspicious.

Maybe focus on your current invasion instead of worrying about a future one, Swedecuck.

We don't, just fun to bait

>At least Finns, Baltic states and Poland have reasons for being suspicious.
so you do admit

we need more land

A western Harbour that doesn't freeze every winter

To get control over the waterway out to the Atlantic. Denmark is also in the zone.

You guys have been looking at us for ever.
You have many reasons to invade here the biggest being our geographic location plus it's not like it would be hard to invade us the question is more if other nations would come to our defense.
And who in their right mind wouldn't invade a country which wouldn't even fight back?

why are swedes always so clueless on how the world works ffs

yes coz invading cunts is cool.

Based gypsy

Of course we want to, mate, it's crowded as fuck here, makes Tokyo look like rural Oklahoma. I mean we don't invade much, but the last time we grabbed a piece of land whose inhabitants hate us and - as if by a miracle - they all turned around and started worshipping us, boosting us to an unprecedented age of prosperity! And then we snatched our old province and you would expect world community to fuck us over but no, they just shrugged and some even congratulated us on our new acquisition. I remember it like it was yesterday - Obama cries tears of joy on national TV and grants us half of Alaska, because there's nothing he enjoyed more than seeing Putin's innocent smile. And the whole Georgia thing - 'twas a fight between friends, and really bonded us even further together, we were distant pals and became nothing short of blood brothers. So of course we want to take Sweden, considering those past experiences.

To save you from you.

Oh, wait, we don't.

Hold on, Sweden, hold on. Liberation is crawling!

"Norway" has no flag

feels good 'cus norway is actually sweden

Why the fuck would they? There are almost no ethnic Russians in Sweden.

(((EU)))

I believe Sweden overestimates its importance to the minds of Russians. The only thing Typical Russian would invade is ABBA Museum, other than that i dont believe most remember such country even exists since its not relevant to us in any aspect - not even as tourist destination since its cold and Russia already is cold enouth.

Norway is Danish you fucking retard

>Do Russians really want to invade Sweden?
Yes

>Why?
You don't get the largest country in the world by asking nicely for more territory. Some, like Canada and Brazil, were former colonial possessions that had their land given to them by their colonial overlords. But others, like the U.S. and Russia, forcibly settled land and conquered it from other countries to get as big as they are. It would be a historical anomaly for Russia to NOT invade and conquer someone else's clay.

Why would Russia want to invade the middle east?

britbong at it again, shitty meme. everybody knows that Norway is Sweden and that Denmark is our little ally.

>american geographical knowledge

Swedish government is a toothless dog barking after managing to burn every bridge they had when attempting appease everyone at once

you better pray they do faggot. there's no saving you otherwise

also you're supposed to be on our side, för helvete

it's a joke because we are getting close to USA tier importing cheap labour people, oh wait our foreigners don't work... never mind

shieeet

You wrong

Blyad, comrade, you have to go back

You don't think the Portuguese fought wars over territory in South America?

Put you out of your misery.

Because you are a Islamic staste, prepare to get bombed unless you fix your shit up

Why should they invade irrelevant country full of gays, mudslims and feminists?

shame

Invade Gotland from Königsberg for the lulz pls