It's only been 1 week and people already forgot

It's only been 1 week and people already forgot.

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2017/03/12/donald-trump-obama-wiretapping-claims-proof-by-monday/
dailywire.com/news/14093/trump-obama-wire-tapped-trump-tower-james-barrett
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol

nonissue

trump forgot after 30 minutes

has any proof been presented or just going off trumps claims?

yes, i'm sure obama administration wiretapped Trumps office. It happened, really!!!!

such is news

McCain is demanding it by today. Buckle up faggot

this was the best part

>has any proof been presented or just going off trumps claims?

No. House is asking for proof so they can go after Obama but Trump has pretty much dropped the whole thing.

no they haven't..

tmz.com/2017/03/12/donald-trump-obama-wiretapping-claims-proof-by-monday/

Start singing, Songbird.

>obama administration wiretapped Trumps office. It happened, really!!!!
According to Snowdens revelations he wiretapped every one in the world

is their any legal binding for evidence to be presented today? like an ultimatum or something? Making a claim like that without evidence seems like libel

wow, great post. deep, insightful. really adds to the thread

Maybe its because there's been zero evidence presented?

Its not difficult to believe that the wiretap did indeed happen, but the burden of proof rests on the accuser.

I literally brought the thread back from the dead. I own you all.

and with that said: what else is there to say than "lol"?

Where is the fucking proof? I want trump to nail obongo but he should have kept his mouth shut until he had all the evidence to get him

No, we didn't that Trump is a Russian stooge.

your a faggot for replying to bait

>spy on everyone on the planet
>except for the guy running for president who may or may not have ties to Russia

If that's true . The government is more incompetent than I assumed

:^(

Nothing binding. Only his reputation is at stake

are people really swinging opinion though? I feel his die hard supporters suck his dick 24/7

If Trump didn't lie whenever he openes his mouth people might be more inclined to take his accusations seriously.

Because it looks Trump has moved on.

He's released no evidence yet.

part of the plan. Putting two direct contrasts in front of each other makes the media talk about it. Being the unfunny fucks they are their "jokes" fall flat and people take notice.

To be fair, we live in a full throttle mode. Basically X happens, we get outrage from A, backlash from B, this is the end according to C. Nonstop coverage from CNN, Times, Post. Videos go viral and twitter is trending. And this all happens in a weeks time. Then its on to the next. Why aren't people protesting Trump anymore. Did people forget about the pipeline? Can you believe Moonlight won! Wow the Superbowl was amazing what a choke. Wow I'm never buying a smart TV ever again. Hey look March Madness is coming better fill out my bracket!

trump apologists are mentally ill

>I never read art of the deal
okay

>your

(You)

The Art of the Deal was ghostwritten. If you had read it, you would know that.

>He's released no evidence yet.

ShareBlue Shill.

Irrelevant, hes been using tactics in the books since the start of the election.

You're like some new age mysticist trying to link Nostradamus to current events. He's just doing random shit. Shitposting about The Apprentice after supposedly uncovering a new Watergate is not a tactic.

>is their any legal binding for evidence to be presented today? like an ultimatum or something? Making a claim like that without evidence seems like libel

so setting up secret courts that have no accountability to the public, and using them to push domestic spying is OK. But claiming they were used to wiretap you is illegal?

If there's evidence, it's likely part of an ongoing criminal investigation and can't be revealed. If there isn't, it won't matter. Either way, Senators can hand out all the ultimatums they want. Without a court order, it's meaningless.

Yup. It is quite absurd that the Left is autistically screeching about Trump's "false" accusation of wiretapping when we already know that Obama's CIA/NSA records literally everything.

thx for pointing that out Shareblue, or are you OFA?

Our gov spies on EVERYONE.
They probably know who stole Shia's flag.

the cia has been exposed. It's known.
Stop always going "but they did it too" nonsense.

>I literally brought the thread back from the dead. I own you all.
>and with that said: what else is there to say than "lol"?

Wow, you are literally like the Second Coming.

>he should have kept his mouth shut
Trump?
Keep his mouth shut?
That's not why we put him in office.

That's what he wants you think.

He probably couldn't present evidence because of national security and some shit Obama put in him to shield him from prosecution

>He's just doing random shit.
The billionaire that flies around in his very own custom Boeing 757 (before upgrading to Air Force One that is), owns VERY high net worth real estate across the globe, doing "random shit".
Really?
Trump is so far out in front of us...we can't even see him.

>billionaire doing random shit
That comment is funny as shit, and will keep me going all day...thx.

Proof that Obama tapped wires of Trumps team, yes. Proof Obama tapped wires directly belonging to Trump? I don't think so.

dailywire.com/news/14093/trump-obama-wire-tapped-trump-tower-james-barrett

>the cia has been exposed. It's known.
>Stop always going "but they did it too" nonsense.

But Trump didn't set-up a shadow court system and initiate mass domestic spying. He's just claiming it fulfilled it's intended purpose.

I know. We can open the record of Obamas secret FISA courts, and see who he's been spying on and see if trumps name is on the list?

It's just like Trumps claim about illegal immigrants spying. The democrats can do an investigation, but it'd blow the lid off their shenanigans.