Is Black magick real? Is it beneficial?

Redpill me on demonology/black magick poll.

I've been very interested in the occult for some time now and i really consider venturing into this world.

i've heard people say that the term "demon" is nothing more than "spirit" and you have the choice of contacting ones who are benevolent or ones that are malevolent to do evil things for you.

Anywho is demonology really that evil as it's proclaimed to be? Is there a reason why we're told by pop. culture that occult magick is a bunch of nonsense so that we wouldn't dabble into it and pull strength and fortune out of it and thus is covered up by the elites?

I also do want to read some books on it, however, I'm not quite sure where to start as a beginner so any recommendations are appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I11L71PD3Lw
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Immaterium
mitpress.mit.edu/sicp/full-text/book/book-Z-H-9.html#%_chap_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forget to take your meds?

if you truly BELIVE with all your heart in something it is real for you

also this life is just a game, like fallout\skyrim for example but way more cool

A 'Spirit' exists in the 4th dimension. The one of Time.
Yes. Magic is real. All that 'Science' cr@p They teach you in Church is nothing more than code for Magic.
The Elites know we exist in a 4th Dimensional Time Cube Program. They attempt to program us. And siphon our Spiritual Energy. Once you reach a certain point of Time Unit Influence you can state you have a 'strong' 'Spirit'.

Is it real? John Ramirez worked for Satan for 25 years of his life, let him tell you how real it is:

youtube.com/watch?v=I11L71PD3Lw

Don't get into this stuff, it's no joke

Ask the British.

>satanic Meme.

what are memes.
memes are information spreadable like some sort of Spirit spread. information spreads from patient to patient effecting their Time Energy conversion. slowly the memes become real in our world.

g0nna give it to u.

>Is Black magick real?

not in terms that are being implied.

>Is it beneficial?

Is a screwdriver beneficial? Not when its lodged in your temple.

You are making a huge mistake. It will destroy you

adrenochrome:
used in satanic rituals where you drink the blood and addrenalin from a sacrifice to empower yourself with demonic energy.

seems pretty evil.

black magic = Niggerized Magic.
niggerized magic is simply doing stuff that hurts others for the l0ls.

Meme magic is more than enough for whatever purpose you need. Don't go down the dark path user.

Yeah i had already seen that.

But here's a lot of people invoking good spirits. Not all of them are bad, supposedly.

Plus, there's a lot of good people involved in Magick and they aren't evil so i guess they aren't invoking evil demonic spirits. So there must be good ones out there. or out here lol

What you're saying is what David Icke and Alex Jones talk about aswel

Interesting

White Magicks users.
The Classy Racist Alien Magic. no escaping your genes. Computer Tests. Computer Tests. To see who's Spirit is the best.

We are in a Computer Program run by Aliens. That doesn't make our Spirits illegitimate.

>Is Black magick real? Is it beneficial?

I have no idea, but im pretty sure Warp is real, its just not been discovered yet.

No such thing, do not be deceived my friend

The only good is God and his kingdom, anything outside of it, no matter how "good looking", is evil. Remember, Satan can appear as an angel of light and deceive you if you don't know better.

Heyguyshowsitgoinkripparianhere. Today I wanna talk about meme magic. It turns out it's preeeetty gooooood.

Wait what, Warp? What's that

going to Sup Forums to talk about magic

sage

what do you mean black?

what's order the the spider is chaos to the fly,
the same as the moth to the leaf

what you consider black isn't,
blow back come from self deceit within the practitioner, which most whom practice are smothered by

there aren't good books on it
Take potent psychedelics and meditate it's much faster and more meaningful

oh my g0d a wild old testament nigga has appear3d.

Yeah okay, it's not like i'm going to want to invoke demons or satans.

I just wanna delve into magick in general and see if it's really true but i need some good literature for that i guess

This has nothing to do with the Old Testament you blind fool

Of course it's real you dumb dumb. If you really wanted to find the truth, you would.

yeah it does. Yahweh the space alien drowned every1 1n that st0ry you retard.

I can't take psychedelics, last time i did LSD i nearly had a psychosis, not going to risk it again.

Of course it's true, God exists, and so does Satan, do you really need confirmation about the latter if you already believe the former?

Magick and the occult will only end in your destruction, because Satan hates you and wants to destroy you, he doesn't care for you, he knows his time is running out and wants to drag as many people with him as possible!

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly."
(John 10:10)

"Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places."
(Ephesians 6:11-12)

Funnily enough i just started Styxhexenhammer666's videos on the occult.

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Immaterium

Demonology is taught by the catholic church, all of the Popes have studied demonology, but its less contact more identifying and exorcising them, its not compulsory since John Paul II but many still take it for fun.

Summoning shit is stupid, it probably wont work because it probably doest really work like that but if it does you will probably fuck yourself over somehow

styxx will tell you on youtube.

His book Occult Philosophy for the Modern Age is a good contemporary rundown.

As for demons, there is ample evidence to suggest you don't summon them, they summon you. People who encounter supernatural entities do so their entire lives, it's possibly genetic and they can "see" into the part of the spectrum that normies can't. The theory behind demon summoning is the same as Archon theory: they are the Architect's little AI "helpers" now cut losse wandering the cosmos without orders. If you know their callsigns, and how to express what you want them to do for you, you can theoretically get them to do stuff for you. Never met anyone or even heard of anyone this actually happened to yet though. I have seen an archon; it burnt my skin and shorted out the powergrid for the area, so those I do know are real.

Styx is the go to guy on the occult. However honestly you're better off going to /x/ rather than Sup Forums even if it is a slow board

Dont waste your time reading. If you want that shit its something you do, not read. You find others to initiate you and do it. Same as any religion.

Must be why God bans the use of magic.

herp derp derp herp

Because it doesn't even real.

did u know the evil computer program will eat your soul and make you play dungeons and dragons don't be evil k1ds.
trust the original pr0grammer a completely absent force in our world.

g0d bans programming don't learn it.

Oh and ya, of course it's real, OP. Just like black people who aren't criminals and tall Asians.

You just have to believe, man.

Its real but not beneficial. You may gain an adventage in this life, but will be the slave of the demons that served you now in the afterlife. Looking and rothschild and rockefeller it also puts a lot of strain on your body and lets your body practically decompose while you still live

You're not even supposed to mention programming. Good job, you just worshiped the Devil.

Good fucking job.

oh so using a script is now worshiping the d3vil nice comput3r you're using there.

The testimonies are there for you to watch and read, if you choose to ignore them, that's your choice

That's funny, I've been working as a programmer for 5 years now. I can teach you if you like :)

Not wishing to be confrontational, but why did Heaven have an army? How could there be a standing army in the Silver City?

It's more likely to be metaphor for the collison of the salt water comet "Tiamat" that struck near the Euphraties and fucked up the oceans everafter. Some of us have alien water in our veins, which would explain a lot tbqh famalam.

Wow thanks for the advice.
Also super interested in your archon experience.
Can you greentext bro?

Great, you made me mention Programming. Now I'm fucked too. Good job, user.

You're just fucking awesome. Great guy.

The only black magic in this world is how the black male disappears when his child is due.

>computers are magic now

wingdings loop the hoop triple knotted hoop loopy woop.
omg d3v1l w0rsh1p pr0gramm3r is sending m3 t0 h3ll.

Depends if it's a Sunday or not. Just read the damn Bible, it's loaded with computer tips.

Edgy as fuck bro

Skip the kripp

Its always a 'host' probably a civic army, need one to do as God commands incase the devil does anything really naughty

>implying they're not
mitpress.mit.edu/sicp/full-text/book/book-Z-H-9.html#%_chap_1

>A computational process is indeed much like a sorcerer's idea of a spirit. It cannot be seen or touched. It is not composed of matter at all. However, it is very real. It can perform intellectual work. It can answer questions. It can affect the world by disbursing money at a bank or by controlling a robot arm in a factory. The programs we use to conjure processes are like a sorcerer's spells. They are carefully composed from symbolic expressions in arcane and esoteric programming languages that prescribe the tasks we want our processes to perform.

Skip the kripp
Stop talking and play hurtstone already

Where do you guys come up with this stuff? Alien water? what? have you been reading crazy eastern pagan religions that claim Jesus was some sort of ascended master? Be careful with that Satanic garbage

God has angels, that's all I know. There's only so much we know about the infinity of God and his kingdom, can't expect to get all the answers you want.

Not much to tell:
>last Wednesday in March 2015
>as John Keel pointed out, this is the best time to see a UFO, past 8pm
>look out of window in towerblock for flashes of blues turning red (Archons/UFOs descend down the visible spectrum from insubstantial to substantial) or suspicious planes away from known flightpaths (they also masquerade as civilian craft)
>hah! a clear blue twinkle that immediately drops below the clouds turning orange and then red! Archons!
>as I am watching this from a safe distance, one of the stars gets brighter... and then drops out of the sky heading right towards the flats, blacking out everything underneath it, before finalling stopping within 20m of my window
>everything is now pitch black but for this archon. It turned from white to blue to red and as it did so I noticed I was now sunburnt and I pulled back
>it shoots up vertically into the sky, the blackouts remain until the repairmen reroute the power

That's about it. They are very impressive. Keel suggested they are always present, and we can only see them when the Earth rolls into certain cosmic rays. This would seem to make sense. Victims of the paranormal perhaps can see them all the time?

you m0r0n infinity is d3v1l worship to0.

They are pretty magical... You took a bunch of dirt and crystals, used some heat and alchemy and now you have a box that can hold small and simple base realities inside it.

You play video games on a pile of dirt. You're talking to me from like a thousand miles away, on a pile of dirt.

Your entire fap folder is stored it what was once.... A pile of dirt.

lol nice 1337 tr0ll1ng sk1llz br0

muh feelings!!11!11!!!1oneoneeleven

satan is the one true evil. oh no you can't even say his name cause of his masculinity it'll ass ravage u.
saaa taaa nnn.

Actually Satan and the demons tremble at the name of Jesus

fyi lol

yes cause we all know the weakness of powerful computer pr0grams is Basic Lettering.

0h no anything except the dirt box l3tt3rs.

>Fortunately, learning to program is considerably less dangerous than learning sorcery

For starters, the biggest danger in "real sorcery" is ending up getting burnt at the stake by your peers.

Whereas a group of programmers could theoretically cause a nuclear disaster in a populated area.

u wot m8? If you're talking about syntax errors, then the program wouldn't even compile

Biggest weaknesses of computer programs are human errors, like forgetting to free allocated memory or referencing a null pointer or something of that sort.

do u even code bro

Demons are not spirits.
Spirits are either a personification of mother nature without are real body unlike fairies or they are simply a part from the soul of a self-aware being that don't know that it died.
Spirits from deceased are usally weak and need warmth from environment to keep their shape. If they had strong willpower before their death the spirits will keep their original form and can influence the surroundings.
Demons on the other hand are entities from other universes or even dimension that can exist in more than two of them in the same time. Many demons are very intelligent, can use magic and want to evolve other beings to the next level of existence, but nearly all demons have personalities like us and most of them are actually scared of the possible growing power (we call it here meme magic) of the human race. Demons like the 72 from Solomon are after my definition actually "liberal" and want to see our race evolving. Other demons that you can summon with a ouija board or wiccan spells are mostly the evil ones that are proclaimed by the pop culture. They want just to jew on your life energy with your inexperienced in otherworldly powers.

so you think powerful 4th dimensional beings who don't play by the rules would play by your 3 dimensional rules cause you spouted something bout manmade pr0grams.

spirits are computational processes in the universe which our universes' matter is simulated on

I dunno man, you're the one talking about programs for some reason.

I'm talking about the spiritual world, not the physical world, and spiritual beings can manifest themselves physically.

emulated on is probably a better term

yes. computers are not inanimate. did you know that.

>like forgetting to free allocated memory

what ancient tools are you using? Use automatic expiration.

Gul'dan is the Soros of Azeroth. He opened up a portal and allowed thousands of demons to corrupt a relatively peaceful land

G0d doesn't play dic3. Why would an advanced civilizati0n pr0gram a us3l3ss w0rld. rlly makes u think.

Computers are inanimate objects usually made of plastic, lay off the drugs son

The occult is interesting stuff, but demonology can be rather sinister. I see no need to evoke or invoke demons for personal gain ; anything you want in this world can be achieved through your own will, which is also an occult idea to some degree.

As to the question of where to start, you could jump straight into the lesser keys of Solomon, but I wouldn't recommend it. Lurk on and get a link for Thoth's library and watch some of Styx's occult content on YouTube. That would be a better starting point.

wr0ng electricity is demonic so don't us3 it.

I'm actually using C#/.NET which has an automatic garbage collector, but even then there can be cases were memory leaks if you forget to unsubscribed from an event handler, this most commonly happens in WPF

If I was writing C then I would definitely have to worry about freeing all memory by myself which is a pain

Black magic? More like BLACKED magic

pls use your Yahweh given brain to explain the jeebuses some moar.

oh no this offends Israelites 2 many YHWH followers daughters are gettin' blacked. time to SHUT DOWN THE ENTIRE PROGRAM.

What do you want to know?

If you're into historical/philosophical/scientific evidence, I highly recommend listening to a Dr. William Lane Craig.

but yes, check'em.

plz tell me how ur 3000 year old book is more relevant than a one million year old book. plz tell me how the gr3at 0riginal 0n3 programmed things so perfectly that heaven could be 4ever.

I am jewish this is not a coincidence. oy vey my religion must be true and not a cult cause I'm scared of illegal aliens BLACKING my daughters. :^)

>plz tell me how the gr3at 0riginal 0n3 programmed things so perfectly that heaven could be 4ever.

He used his brains given to him by evolution to intelligently design it.

Well according to hindu/buddhist beliefs things as black magic are real, but they will cause you much more troubles then benefits. I. e. evil spirits will haunt you and cause sickness or mighty spirits/gods will curse you.

And according for example to norse beliefs almost anyone can fall under spells, and no one regulate this stuff.

According to modern withes and the like, magic is what people face in day-to-day life and don't even pay attention to it.

Christians burnt witches for a reason i might say. And only the consumerist society drove attention of plebs from this touching matter.

In my opinion, if one plays with fire and burn others property - one should be ready to face consequences.

Can you be more coherent and specific with your questions, and not use 1337 speak?

First of all, the oldest manuscripts are dated around 250 B.C., and were not put together to what we know as the "Old Testament" until much later, even after the New Testament, but obviously the events are much older than that.

Second of all, the age of an event or a document has nothing to do with whether it is true or not. This is basic common sense.

What one million year book are you talking about?

I don't understand the last part of your question...

oy vey can you DIE and burn in Hell. k thanks.

this world can't be random. I won't accept it.

Hmm yeah i've heard about Toth's tablets and shit. Should look into the library aswel.

Thanks

the dark path continues for O.P.
don't sell your spirit to the daemunz.

oh wow so much darkness.
very scare.
much fire.
is this H3ll.

My personal belief is the "fine tuned universe". Look it up. Very small changes in how reality works would be enought to stop anything but a cloud of hydrogen atoms to exist.