/Auspol/ - Post Quanda and General shitposting Edition

abc.net.au/tv/qanda/

Also Who's Drinking/Boycotting Coopers from now on?
>Bible Society Australia has teamed up with Coopers Brewery for the launch of a commemorative Coopers Premium Light beer.

brewsnews.com.au/2017/03/coopers-launches-bible-society
-beer/

Previous Thread
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/newspoll
abc.net.au/news/abcnews24/
twitter.com/PaulineHansonOz
>Labor landslide in WA
abc.net.au/news/elections/wa-election-2017/results/
>Coalition continues to do its impression of a slow motion train wreck
abc.net.au/news/2017-03-13/morrison-says-one-nation-not-to-blame-for-liberals-wa-loss/8348752
>Same with Victoria
abc.net.au/news/2017-03-13/rioters-wearing-face-masks-to-receive-longer-jail-terms-vic/8348302
au.news.yahoo.com/a/34624604/watch-brawlers-pepper-sprayed-during-violent-fight-at-melbournes-moomba-festival/#page1
>SA going to get jewed
abc.net.au/news/2017-03-13/elon-musk-malcolm-turnbull-renewables-played-down-matt-canavan/8348668

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/207564550
100positivepolicies.org.au/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are the pol approved Aussie news/politics sites?

I use catallaxy, macrobusiness and xyz already.

TFW you missed qanda with the bois.

I'm trying to find this out myself actually
This. I thought it was live QLD time. Apparently is was a pretty boring ep.

Cuckbull is almost as worse than the labor party

fpbp.

But you have to go back...

Coopers ‘Keeping it light’ video sponsored by the bible society:
vimeo.com/207564550

>Also Who's Drinking/Boycotting Coopers from now on?
why would I boycott something that smelly muzzos are forbidden to drink?

I'll be buying a 6 pack if I see any of the bible version her

>2017
>nobody can FUCKING FIGURE OUT BITRATE

i swear in 2030 we're going to see the first men on mars, and it's going to be livestreamed to us in 144p over a 500 mbit connection

Not the user you were quoting but how do I learn bitrate
>tfw brainlet

>In digital multimedia, bit rate often refers to the number of bits used per unit of playback time to represent a continuous medium such as audio or video after source coding (data compression). The encoding bit rate of a multimedia file is the size of a multimedia file in bytes divided by the playback time of the recording (in seconds), multiplied by eight.

basically you have some information you want to transmit and you have to allocate a certain amount of bandwidth to each little bit of the information. if you don't allocate enough information you start getting choppy or just plain shitty data, and that's bad. when you're dealing with data formats that allow for compression you can make things look shitty-ish but not that shitty, and that leads to most people just not giving a fuck about bitrate in the first place and creating abortions in video form.

in that image you can clearly see the shitty contrast, the blatant compression (look at frog mate's left leg, you can see it smoothing), and just in general it looks like shit. also look at the chick's legs. Shia obviously didn't bother to set up his webcam correctly because it's streaming in 1080p but isn't even reaching uncompressed 720p bitrates.

he's a fucking cunt and this is my trigger. pay reparations by not leaving video devices at their default settings.

Yeah the livestream and videos have all been terrible quality. He obviously didnt give much thought to his "art piece" because if he did he would spent more time on better equipment and setup.

>Also Who's Drinking/Boycotting Coopers from now on?

I'm buying a fucking carton tomorrow.

Fuck SJWs and fuck poofs

Who /ausfirst/ here

>be me
>canberra sex bomb Bill "the Zinger" Shorten
>support decreasing skilled migration intake to prevent wage depression and job scarcity
>support the removal of capital gains tax benefits on property as well as negative gearing
>support restrictions on foreign investment in the Aussie housing market
>support royal commission into corrupt bankers
>support closing loopholes on multinational companies paying zero tax
>support the protection of Australia's manufacturing industries
>support the reversal of Liberal funding cuts to public health and education
>support the salvaging of the NBN
>support the protection of penalty rates
>support the funding of men's mental and physical health programs
>support zero-debt STEM degrees
>tfw not all working class votes love me yet

Why aren't you voting ALP yet /Auspol/?

So what is going on with Blair Cottrell? Any of you kangaroo jews ever meet him or attend any of the events he goes to? I saw some shit about him stalking his ex gf's man and that was pretty gay but we all know what the dames can do to a man.

Proofs?

Pic related.
Court case got adjourned for 2 months, expect more protests in May.

>Why aren't you voting ALP yet /Auspol/?

they want fag propaganda in schools.

100positivepolicies.org.au/

>tfw they don't know about your Positive Policies

Love it . Going to fully supportthis.... Dont even drink beer but..... deus vult

Honestly dont know who to vote for. They all seem like a buncha cunts.

Sup cunts.

fucking hell. it is a complete waste of tax payer money and the courts time. what kind of world do we live in where offending someone gets you sent to court and put in the news...

have a good one straryan's

>SA going to get jewed

I don't see how

If you like dark beers this stuff is great. Their pale ale (green one) is quality too, James Squire/Little Creatures level at 2/3rds the price.

reeee Little Creatures make big impacts on my wallet

need to wean myself off their pale ale and drink something cheaper desu

>ALP: pro-working class, protectionist, socially progressive
>Greens: pro-Melbourne, socially progressive
>LNP: pro-elite, globalist, socially conservative
>One Nation: fish'n'chips, socially conservative

>tfw the choice is clear, they just haven't realized it yet

>Implying working for a union to build a factional base to launch a parliamentary career makes you """"working class""""
Shorten has never worked a real job.

>support decreasing skilled migration intake to prevent wage depression and job scarcity

yet supports almost doubling the refugee intake

>ALP
>pro-working class

PFFFFT

Shorten's policy is to increase the amoutn of Apex gang memebrs and Jihadis to 35,000 per year. A three year Shorten government would mean over 100,000 more legal 3rd world refugees from Africa and the Middle-East, let alone the hundred of thousands more he wouldn't stop once the boats come back like they always do under Labor.

Shorten would be our Merkel. Like Rudd and Gillard he wouldn't have the guts to stop the boats and turn them back, and he'd open our borders like Germany to anyone African or Muslim who could come in a spasm of """"compassion"""".

Immigration policy is cucked as fuck. 'Increasing mudslime humanitarian intake' - over my dead body

Nothing about that picture implies that Shorten is working class.

He's claiming to represent them.

Maybe one day we'll get a leader who is Australia first. Maybe.

I really hope we do man. All of the recent ones have been a bunch of pussies.

based coopers

I'm angry.