To all Europeans being forcefully removed from their nations

To all Europeans being forcefully removed from their nations

Lets be honest, countries such as Germany, Finland and Sweden are fucking done for.

There is no use fighting, you must come back to traditional values and grow up in our beautiful countries.

Please come.

Fuck off Australasia is full

Fuck off bong, you people are disgusting even if you hold right wing values.

How is Finland "done"

>Dying due to beheading

vs

>Dying to to anything with an active metabolism

I don't know, Steve.

We are full you cunt.

Am I welcome in yer countries?

Shut the fuck up and come live here already Sven.

If Geert loses, I expect you to apply for refugee status here. We aren't as dangerous as you think we are.

>missing out on Europeans killing invaders for going to ausfalia

I'll pass. I'd rather just book a flight to Sweden and lend them a hand while you behave like a fucking bitch.

I'll die on my soil before running from it.

Unfortunate that the rest of your people don't feel the same way.

Do you plan to achieve martyrdom?

>Finland grouped together with cuck-tier Sweden and Germany

You underestimate the spirit of Khan

fpbp, fuck off were full

:(

They're profligate and targets as well.

Preferably not, but if that happens it happens, and at least I'd die on the field of battle in such an event.

What the fuck is so done for in Finland?!

Quit glorifying death.
You're straight out saying you'd be fairly okay wiith civil war, which I highly doubt.

I would like to invite people like them to stay...... but.... unfortunately we are currently very full.. and fuck off - probably should have started with that

It's not glorifying death, it is about finding solace in the circumstances death occurs in.

Why wouldn't I be?
How much of this once-nation could be rightfully called traitors to their land and people. They need to be brought out in the streets and shot, while this would bring immense suffering to many,those who are enemies and traitors deserve it, those who are allies will bear it, and any that will not pick a side I do not care about. I don't think it will happen anyday soon if ever, people are to spineless, but it is sorely needed.

We all know Australia is shit full of Chinks and Indians. Not to mention Abbos and drunktards everywhere.

FULL FULL FULL FULL FULL FULL FULL FULL FULL
FUCK OFF

as if Sweden is ever going to uncuck themselves. fucking KEK lad, they've just come out and said ISIS fighters need to be re-intergrated into society. The Swedes will be bred out like an inferior race should be.

Finland done for, how exactly?

Lol no thanks prefer my mostly non-lethal fauna

ahaha what ever helps you fall asleep over the sound of screaming swedish girls getting raped by arabs.

The truth hurts sven and denial is the first step. Australia is infinitely superior to that international joke of a country that is sweden; Your government actively advocates re-intergrating ISIS fighters back into society and gives them welfare, Our government sends geniune refugees to a remote island prison in another country.

>He cried as he fell deeper into depression.

wew lad, that is a certified zinger ya got there 8^)

I'd love to emigrate one day.

>going to a country which is twice as expensive and ten times as deadly

Lolno. I'll go to Hungary

swedes have something to lose. anglos won the war and their genes have sunk so vastly far below the people they beat its a joke. usa, canada, britain, everywhere. maybe not new zealand but that's because it's so backward. you inbred fucks are the reason the world is in this situation

you're going to be south china in 20 years max. they will immigrate and breed like rabbits and genocide you when they're majority

stupid strayan, europe will be in a better situation then you

>the reason why swedes are cucked is because anglos

Sven is that you? fucking kek. No wonder Swedens so cucked, they are too pathetic to even admit they have a problem in the first place. Remember, denial is the first step.

what I am saying is that sweden is worth fighting for. every dollar for world cuckoldry originates from the usa. when you look at england and the usas demographics you're left scratching your head as to how they could have been the victors.

all europeans are welcomed into Australia as long as you intergrate and do not bring your cuck culture with you

also if you become a citizen and you vote against our british constitutional monarchy then you should be deported

Do you still need a criminal record?

Do you really think so?
Are swedish men really worth salvaging? the are the most low-testosterone betas going. I dont want them spreading that cuckery. They must show themselves worthy of saving and actually stand up for themselves in order to be worthy of saving.

but i don't like hot weather

You got more arab speakers in the country than we've got immigrants in total so i'll rather stay here freezing myself.

I agree they must prove it, but you can't be honest while blaming their genes entirely. there is an obvious (((interest))) in how their system is bringing them up

this. FULL.
maybe some whites can come.

because our population is 4x yours and who the fuck immigrates to finland

also finland isnt cucked so finlanders dont really have a reason to flee and return to white man's land

I formaly communicate to you, as representative of the australian continent, of our honest intentions of invading you.

We'll cross Antartica and invade that little island in the south first.

You have been warned.

i thought you guys were full

Fuck off Achmed Chong.

He is Achmed larping.

Not for Anglos they aren't

for all else FUCK OFF

Kill yourself larping proxycunt.
Fight for your own lands and stop promoting pussies to give up and leave you deranged poofta.

Why would you ask for Europeans to come here, unless they're Russian or right leaning Germans they shouldn't be in our country.

Islam is doing a fine job in Australia. Plenty of mosques, schools, halal butchers, you name it. Many getting on local councils and into state and federal parliaments. Us Aussies are so fucking stupid we just let it happen.
Every single question gets the "racist" card slapped on it. We can't even repeal 18C - a law that can land you in jail for "offending" someone. I'm sorry, but as an Aussie, I can report: We've already been lubed up, and Mohammed ain't using no franga.

Death to Islam

Yea, Australia is fine how it is. Doesn't need European cucks who didn't defend their homeland.

>return to white man's land
B-b-but we're from mongolia

It's not fine, but people need to take responsibility and be proud of their own shit.
Only the biggest faggot abandons their post in a time of strife.
Deserters go to hell

Based white spaghetti merchant who lives close to Switzerland. I am not a pastanigger.

I am planning on moving to Australia also because of the low nigger amount.

What's do you think of Italians moving there? Are there too many?