Liberals attack Trump's press secretary Sean Spicer when he goes out to a store

youtube.com/watch?v=lUHHoKaX_z4

That's what he gets for going to the (((Apple Store))). Also, stop hacking our elections pls.

Stop watching Fake News.

Why isnt the headline "Military Vet attacked at Apple store".

The assailant keep screaming you cant even watch webms with out clicking 85 times, you should get another kind of phone.

whats it called when you ask a stream of questions with no intention of having them answered?

Retarded

Has that insane cunt been IDed yet?
I think she needs to learn what Fascism really means

Good. He deserves it.

Disgraced the office of the president with his incessant lies from day one.

HAVE YOU HELPED WITH THE RUSSIA STUFF
HUH OP
HAVE YOU?

Russia stuff is truly horrible

Same person who blocked devos from going to that school in DC. Someone is enjoying their jewbucks.

This wouldn't happen in a Microsoft store because no one goes in them

being a woman

Rhetorical question

Should have let the demorats win, then they could see a few megatons of russian aggression to their shitty states

Democrats lost 1200 seats in the past 6 years. Was that caused by Russians too?

HOW WILL SPICER EVER RECOVER?!

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

He rules on the podium everyday.

You can't have anything with Russia now?

I don't fucking get what she is trying to achieve, like it feels these retards just make these videos to post in their anarchism forums about how rebellious they are. Fucking idiots.

He went there to get an iPhone after reading the wikileaks CIA article and noticing Android was full of bugs.

>same IP
>same country
>same ID
>russia
>under a minute between eachother

hmmmm.....

What seems to be the problem? Non-Anglo IPs?

Spicer is a coward like Trump.

Ahaha trump niggers are nowhere safe.

I don't really get this strategy lots of people and journalists have. Where they basically badger someone with questions until they say something dumb, and then they go "person said something dumb! OMG!!!!!!!"

Just stop. Confusing the shit out of someone, asking them the same loaded questions again and again, and getting them to trip up is not a debate.

Two racist get together and spew garbage.

And that is my friend how fake news is made.

lol

This is the worst they can do after they got assraped in the election.

Think of how shitty they must feel, that this is the absolute worst they can do, within the confines of the law. Anything more and they will be thrown in jail.

stop samefagging

so nazi got confronted and local virgins are mad about it. get used to it nazis, you are not safe from our wit anywhere. you will be challanged in every part of your pathetic nerd virgins lives.

He did good. Ample opportunity to JUST his shit up with a KAC "alternative facts" type statement. Kept his cool, and didn't engage.

The only nazis are violent left mobs.

i think he is just a newfag and don't know how to reply to people, so he just replies to the whole thread.

rhetorical