youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w&index=3&list=PLMNj_r5bccUzrNVRe1hFTXSBxOcMoWFn5
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

all three of your statements are untrue

NOT

AND

fuck off

HANG ON HANG ON

Why do people pay attention to this freak?

1 DOLLAR

D
O
L
L
A
R

not an dongument :-DDD

>this bread again
$0.02

Because they're the kind of people who fall for cults.

NAD ÄN ÄRGUBEND!!!!!! ::DDD:DDDDDDDDD

MIDF agent detected

After watching all his videos consistently for years now I can't stomach watching him spew on after the German kid "debate".

Molymeme has always been st his top when he takes an analytical approach in his "truth about" videos. Anytime he does the emotional pandering or call in "debates" he's cringed.

Inb4 I'm called a shill

I agree with you.

What happened in german kid debate?

Maybe

O N E

>Molymeme has always been st his top when he takes an analytical approach in his "truth about" videos.
>After watching all his videos consistently for years now I can't stomach watching him spew on after the German kid "debate".
You want him to be analytical but you respond emotionally?
He had a bad day.

> mfw JP becomes largest philosophy show on internet

>no proofs of losing 100 000 subs

>well you see he lost them, but more people subscribed

I don't like him, but man you people are really desperate, what's next?
red meme pictures with angry stefan

But he didn't lose subscribers though. Around the election he had 500k subs, now he has 540k. That's a pretty significant increase in 4 months.

These are shill threads
>These are shill threads
These are shill threads
>These are shill threads
These are shill threads
>These are shill threads
These are shill threads
>These are shill threads
These are shill threads
>These are shill threads
These are shill threads

SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE

He senslessly bullied a German teen caller who was just giving him a polite suggestion.

The comment section was on fire with many people announcing unsubscriptions.

thats what he does in every "debate" tho. Talks over people and keeps interrupting them

Eh, it wasn't a completely emotional response just a realization that he is severely narcissistic to the point of grandiose delusions. This wasn't based on that one video just the direction he takes the conversation with anyone he's debating. He immediately went for an emotional "so what you think you're better than me" when someone was just offering him constructive criticism.

His claim during the German Kid debate basically came off as "unless you have a bigger philosophy show than me I'm not going to listen to your advice" which is an extremely arrogant position to hold.

This particular issue I feel is a huge flaw with Molymemes thinking in general. Discussion is absolutely critical when it comes to how we as a society function and if both parties check out of that role it always escalates to violence. There is obviously an argument to be had about the intended audience, which will certainly affect how a conversation is guided, but I stand by my point.

Probably. Peterson is quickly gaining steam, Stefan seems to be losing wind from his sails.

Peterson is also interacting with a lot more varying groups on a consistent basis, and is starting to get recognized by major publications. Supposedly his second Harris podcast is really good, and I'm looking forward to his new talk series going through the Bible.

>tfw finally about to join Paterson to support Peterson
>can't decide between tiers
>really want to do one of the upper tiers where you get a Skype convo with Dr Peterson
>too aspie to know what to talk about

I wonder if I can just hire Dr Peterson as my psychologist, and just do everything via skype?

if you find that impressive look on his radio show for 'the most inert caller ever' where he bullies another ESL who is a depressed loser who just wants a job

As usual, he invited someone he knew he could easily win in a debate. This time Stefan was very insecure, childish an started bullying the caller.

i think there's an age limit of who can call into the show. if youre 18 you always get on, if you're older and write like an idiot you'll get on, but it seems like either all of his fans arent really that developed or he filters his calls heavily

like he lets all of these people on who have absolutely nothing to say and probably wrote retarded garbage in their email with trivial questions. is that supposed to encourage a quality conversation??

He didn't lose more than maybe a few thousand subs, did he?

Are you me? After that specific video, I just stopped watching. I kinda could feel that he was becoming more and more conceited but after that video I was just done.

There are plenty of other podcasts to listen to while working and his videos at this point just repeat themselves.

literally a meme

The point is to get weak opponents to the debate. It means Stefan will win and his followers praise him for his intellect. Then he can go on talking about how great he is and that he has all the experience etc.

He knows how to pick low hanging fruit.

I don't watch Molyneux very often, but I follow Jordan B. Peterson and watch his talk with him. How would you say he performed there? I don't have much to compare it with.

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEJr8h_yGM

talk to him about meme culture and why the internet is the greatest cultural hivemind in human history

LOL I too hate all fellow alternative media figure heads OP user, and dear friend!

Lets all tune into CNN and get some Real News and insightful, thought provoking discussion.

HAHA! XD

Molyneux is a hack. I don't care what videos he makes now, he was a hack before he's a hack now. Stop giving this crypto-kike attention.

lol Shareblue is now just literally lying.

shage

ONLY
>ONE
>FUCKING
>DOLLAR
GOYIM?

GOOD.

This jewtude neetbucks giveaway shit needs to die off. Fucking untalented faggots getting rich talking to a camera smfh.

He's getting old and tired of fighting a losing battle for truth.

His ego made him attack his own fan

PRINCIPLE OF CHARITY

I think these threads have just made even more ppl sub to him and get even more redpilled.
Godspeed Britbro!

I think these threads are started by Stefan himself inbetween shoots. He just gets bored and starts shitposting against himself for fun.

i enjoyes his latest vid on the uppity roaches

>implying Sup Forums cares about popularity
>1 post by this ID

fucking shills need to be lined up against a wall

wheres all the cultists who were autistically screeching in last nights thread??? i feel like making fun of that faggot Leaf again

>SAGE

sage doesnt work with a picture you fucking down syndrome baby, back to >>>reddit

He talks a lot about kain and able but I'd love to hear his take on Jobs because it's an equally baffling story.

Jesus nearly every thread is the fucking same

1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID

>be an atheist
>bring a guy on your show known for religious arguments
>agree with him for 90 minutes because you don't want him to embarrass you

Moly is a coward and a hack. It was obvious Jordan had no respect for him and was not at all interested in anything he had to say.

is the legal minimum supposed to be 2 posts or something?

Look at this stupid picture of TRUMP!! LMAO!!

B I G L Y
I
G
L
Y

THATS SOMETHING HE SAID HAHA! GET IT???

I added a Red hue and distorted the Image! HAHA! LOOK HOW STUPID HE LOOKS!! THIS COMPLETELY DISCREDITS HIM!

This is how I create a consensus that Sup Forums hates someone!! Look at all these replies, the ENTIRE BOARD hates Trump NOW!! LMAO

You all hate Trump now!
I will post this every 2 hours!

He is one of those that sometimes provides useful research and graphs all presented in one spot.

But in between, when he just wants to put a show up on youtube, his bread and butter self-help/"philosophy" bit insufferably boring and not entertaining as well as devoid of useful information.

I have never subscribed to his channel, but once in a while I will look and see if there are any interesting topics/interviews.

I don't know what he said or did, but it appears Stefan Molyneux got a spanking.

>Moly is a coward and a hack

he only debates his retarded fans because he knows anyone who knew what they were talking about would slaughter him.

these threads actually made me aware of his existence i even subscribed to him

t. butt hurt cultist

a swede being a cuck??? how will we even recover???

Mike...
>MIKE!!

if the OP isn't interested in their own thread it's probably going to be shit

His retarded callers would win if he didn't constantly interrupt and control the conversation and make them answer exactly how he wants or risk being hung up on.

WTF i hate canadians n shit now

what's supposed to be so cringy about him i dont get the critiscm?

link to the german kid video pls someone

>risk being hung up on.
>MIIIIKKKKEEEEEEEEE
>GET THIS FUCKING AUTIST OFF NOOOOWWWWWWWWWW

>MEXICANS GET OUT NOOWWWWWWWWWWW
>PENCE!!

This loser can't even build a wall!!

Someone link the pussy grab video.

This, lol. He's fucking bizarre and clearly a pretty shitty personality. Some of his truth about videos are relatively informative though. I'm watching the German vid right now:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w&index=3&list=PLMNj_r5bccUzrNVRe1hFTXSBxOcMoWFn5

And it's extremely embarrassing.

i feel like hes one of those people whose forced so many red and black pills on himself that hes just flat out becoming masochistic.

every now and then a blue pill is needed to stay sane.

only niggers say "smfh" and use bix nood gibberish when they post. i might not use capitals, but at least i can formulate complete sentences and words. you have to go back reddit nigger.

molyneux was also BTFO by Scott Adams and how can we forget Moly's appearance on Joe Rogan podcast. Wew. Rogan rekt his fucking ass. So embarrassing.

Can someone please give me a quick rundown on why Molineux has been on the decline?

heres one

youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8

also, listen to him "debate" his own fan here:

wrong

This.

That German caller could've been completely silent on that call to molymeme, and he still would've blown him the fuck out by how moly proved him right with his childish tantrum.

HANG ON HANG ON
NONONONO HANG ON

I got 20 seconds in and wanted to punch him in the face, the arrogant cunt.
"you think you're a better pursuader than me?"

No fucking dickscab I'm saying my "method" is more effective

Fucking reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

He's clearly got some personality problems. The video he did with the Heroin Addict was fucking weird; it felt like he was trying to play a role, as though he were in a movie or something; he was changing his voice and everything. Really weird stuff.

By Molyneux's retarded "logic" (which he's been 'trained' to administer, lol) the most successful arguers are fucking mega-church preachers with massive audiences in Asia and South America because they 'persuade' by far the largest number of people.

I HAVE 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD OF DEBATING AND YOU DO NOT. YOU THINK YOU'RE MORE QUALIFIED IN THIS FIELD THAN I AM DON'T YOU? MIKE, END THE CALL.

Are they ? Didn't he make a bullshit video using reproductive biology axioms and ham-fistedly turn them into clumsy social commentary ?

part of the feeling i've always had with watching stef was that it was interestnig he turned some obvious neurosis into some massively obsessed 'philosophy' but its obvious he's not that competent of a 'philosopher' when he branches on anything outside of this. i guess it's easy to spot besides the narcisism because he actually thinks anarcho capitalism would be a better society, or he tries to pretend that at least

he's got a cultist vibe about him but not necessarily because of his charisma, he's just put a lot of obsession into half baked philosophy for whatever reason which is really good at stumping his young adult callers

Yeh some of them are okay. I mean, maybe I'm wrong since I don't exhaustively fact-check all of them, but I remember liking the George Washington one, for example.

i'll havent seen that one,but ill check it out. Hes probably larping as some jesus psychologist. Everything he does screams cult

The two conversations I've envisioned is either having him elaborate on his video where he talks about "the role of the state" and relative poverty so
I can get a better understanding on how he sees the problem and how he envisions the solution, and the second one being much more personally oriented, with perhaps advise on how to locate a good psychologist.

I've been wanting to get a psychologist to help me wak through some of my self reflection, help plot my personality on the Big 5, and run more self analysis than I can manage with my own means, but I'm terrified of finding one who I fundamentally disagree with and might point me in a counter productive direction without my knowing.

He's 1/4 Jewish

>He senslessly bullied a German
I see nothing wrong with this

>he's probably larping as some Jesus psychologist

Watch the video man; you don't know how right you are. You have to wait a loooong time for the super cringe larp though. I 'watched' the whole video while I was playing Hearthstone.

his drama speaking voice is really weird, it's so painfully forced but no one has given him any feedback on it. it doesn't sound genuine at all

That guy should read some Manly Hall instead of dabbling in subverted chrisianity.

he makes a lot of sense and has a lot of good points.

>1 Post by this Id
Kek

>Playing fagstone in 2017

kys

>he's got a cultist vibe about him but not necessarily because of his charisma

He got his cultist title from his "inner circle" shit where they practice defooing. The jew strikes again by permanently destroying and separating families. To top it all off he has the audicity to be the self proclaimed savior of western civilization

It's a decent game. I used to be pretty into it, but I don't play month anymore.

well it's not just the actual-cultist behavior, but his diction and character in general

Stephanie Manure

true