ITT: unpopular opinions

>ITT: unpopular opinions

I'd rather have them legalize coke than pot. At least cokeheads don't become unproductive apathetic shits because of amotivational syndrome

Not all kikes are bad. I believe, that if the nature law that a divide in everything always occurs, that even in the Jews there is a divide of opinions and beliefs. There must be Jews on our side but most of them against us.

I agree with that. Case in point, Norman Finkelstein. Kikes as a collective are cancer though.

You'd prefer crack niggers over shy lazy stoners?

Niggers, despite their flaws, make great music.

Not crack, coke. BTW lots of MDs do it.

Pineapple on pizza really isn't half bad

Nigger.

unclean meats and shellfish is fucking gross and you should never eat them

Agreed, never eat dirty meat. However, clean meat sourced from a clean provider can be eaten almost raw with no problem.
Also another unpopular opinion: the best way to eat meat is blue rare.

t. Uruguayanese Indian Cannibal

I was grossed out by it until I tried it. First time I saw someone eating it that way it was a Spanish friend a few years ago. I thought it was absolutely gross, then I tried it like a month ago to see what all the hype was about. And it lived up to the hype.

>"Have all the coke you want!"
>"Now, don't turn it into crack you wacky blacks!"

Retard.

Of course I wouldn't try eating blue rare feed lot meat from animals pumped with antibiotics, but here feed lot meat is considered to be a premium product, as retarded as it sounds. Organic meat is actually cheaper.
If coke was legal it would be no reason to make crack, would it be? Isn't crack made because it's cheaper?

I'd never pay for it but if it's free it isn't too bad.

>inb4 jew

>t. -berg
:^)

This. Bluepilled fags can't handle the savory/sweet combo. Probably from fluoride corrupting their tastebuds. Sad!

Kebab is unironically good

>literally homosexual
>likes it sweet and tangy, but mostly because of the sweetness

>If coke was legal it would be no reason to make crack, would it be? Isn't crack made because it's cheaper?
crack is made because it's stronger
coke is crack that has been solubilized (weakened) to help purify it. now that it's purified, you can revert it to make it stronger

I think fat haters, weed haters, booze haters, etc. largely hate because they're scared of becoming the thing they hate. Not all of them – some people promote hate because they're not very nice people. However, I think communities like fat people hate and similar ones that are being built around smokers and such serve as motivational tools more than anything, because being part of a group of people where the hatred is reinforced from all angles makes it borderline impossible to become the object of hate yourself without being excommunicated from the group and subjected to the same treatment you have subjected others to. It therefore makes not smoking or not eating or not drinking much easier to achieve and stick to, because your motivation is less dependent on willpower when it comes from group pressure.

Also I don't necessarily think this is a bad thing if it keeps people healthy or whatever. It's just something I believe that others have vehemently denied.

It's not gay to want to choke on a traps dick and have her pound your ass after.

Typical plebeian response. Repulsed by the idea of anything mildly flavorful going into your fat gullet. Go do some whippets with spray cheese and scarf down a mcgriddle for brunch you mong

> A nation of coke fiends.

Honestly would probably make for a formidable force if that country would ever be invaded.

Other than that though, prolly the worst idea i've ever heard.

Classic projection. I think both the herbal and liquid jew are fine in moderation. When you get into harder drugs I don't necessarily think they are innately evil but it becomes much harder for the average person to do them in moderation.

>coke is crack that has been solubilized (weakened) to help purify it
Wrong, you're confusing crack with freebase. Here it's common for niggers to consume a product derived from freebase that's basically made up of the residue that is leftover in the pot they use to make the reaction to turn coke leaves into cocaine. It's called "paco".

Pot actually motivates me to go outside and do shit. I'm not gonna tire myself out if I can't lay back and have a toke afterwards.
But w/e I'll still get my pot whether legal or not, all illegalizing accomplishes is wasting diverting potential tax revenue to criminals.

Sorry mate but traps are gay

Also a good point. The tax revenue far outweighs the minority of users who will become lazy losers. Most can use MJ without becoming a drain on society.

no they do, they burn out, and its 100 times worse than weed. literally if you have ever met someone who has used stimulants for an extended period of time you know this to be true

pizza isnt paleo stop eating shit

Women shouldn't vote or make political decisions, period.

Nah m8. As long as they look like cute girls it isn't gay. Even if you are the sub.

All hard drugs including and especially fentanyl should be fully legalized and freely obtainable so that natural selection may take its course

The "moral highground" is nothing but a tool to keep you from fighting back.

You mean my post is projection or the groups I was talking about? I have to say that I don't really care what people do with themselves as long as it doesn't affect me. I'd be more inclined towards stoner hate I guess, but that's only because I can't stand the smell of weed. I don't know much about the different varieties, but I wish they could make one that didn't smell and make that the default

Paleo is probably the only alternative diet I can get behind. Makes a lot of sense and cutting out the unnatural cancerous crap that is mass produced today seems like a solid win.

He said unpopular

kek
As long as they were born with dicks it's gay.

Also another opinion: liking masculine looking (manfaced, for example) women and tomboys isn't gay

Paleo is a meme. A good one though.
For me the best is LCHF diets.

I can get behind this.

Wasn't saying you were projecting. Those groups are. Like you said they are there because it's what the don't want to become themselves.

It's fairly unpopular and will usually get you a bunch of "nigger" replies.

The penis is just a tool.

Not all kebabs need to die with hearing them out.

It's gay as fuck to have anything go in your ass, but if the trap/shemale is actually convincing and could fool people then it's not gay to fuck their asshole.

Bouncy castle

What's wrong with her hand?

Oh okay, fair enough buddy

whether traps are gay is meaningless to me as long as they pass well. I've never so much as seen a passing trap in person, though, so it might matter to me then.

>be me

>work 40 hours a week minimum.

>earned over 100k last year

>support my mum cause our welfare state is fucked.

>smoke weed every day.

Some people just enjoy it and it chills us out. I get manic without it.

fucking same. i fucking do shit when i'm chonged. As far as legality goes, who even gives a shit. fuck legalizing for now however. it plenty fine is parts of the world as is

No, it means you are a faggot in denial.

Yeah, following a diet that produced a 5'4" frame seems like a good idea.

>but if the trap/shemale is actually convincing and could fool people then it's not gay to fuck their asshole.
it is

Hitler was wrong in thinking Germanic people had the most pure Aryan blood. Aryans were a true master race that date back to Atlantis and further. They were white and gave knowledge to whatever civilization they came across. White gods of Americas and the Gods of today and yesterday in Europe

kill yourself

correct, it's all bad

being christian is soo not mainstream. even though all people benefit from the fruits that came from a christian.

So instead of the narcs the money goes to a bigger, more oppressive criminal gang? Genius

drumpf

do you even know what paleo is
you can bulk on steak. fish. eggs and spinach you dumb fuck, thats actually the best bulk diet ever, its just expensive, so if your a poor fag too bas

The paleo diet is a meme, it isn't even paleolithic

Absolutely

Disgusting

cocaine is redpilled

Stop this meme.

sweet and sour-y taste goes well with creamy cheese.

I'm not sure about that, but compared to pot it definitely is

BEHEAD THOSE WHO DEFILE MOMMY

I believe that Muslims can integrate into Western society. I just don't want more of them.

what scene is that from

The feds need to start enforcing federal drug laws and raid medical marijuana plants in states where it has become state legal.

They need to freeze and seize all profits and assets made from it.

If you think it's okay because muh tax revenue to the state you are fooling yourself.

You want it medical? Get a prescription from the doctor and have them administer it on the spot.

Sending it out on the street is just a gateway to more crime. Just look at California.