What do you think about the future, Brits?

nigger

I would be fine with this arrangement. The EUSSR can have Scotland and Ireland. NI remains English though. And we have to build a wall.

>no free cornish state

>NI remains English though.
In what universe? You get England and the state formally known as Wales. We get Scotland and Ireland and build them up as holiday resorts for European alcoholics and sheep shaggers.

Balkanisation when? We are Germanic and the Normans and Celts hate us. Come home, Germanic man.

>No free yorkshire state

Can't wait

We need another Germanic migration wave. We need reinforcements now that Eternal Haggis is throwing a hissy fit.

Chang that in the future of england or rather in the future of former great britan.

>Implying the eternal kraut would be happy with just half your nation.

You let this happen and the next thing you see is their navy and air force on your backyard.

Just nuke Londonistan , and everything will be okay.

Solution:
>allow annexation of the UK by the USA
>you're all states (england/wales/scitland/northern ireland, and even ireland if they want to avoid a wall)
>no one gets to leave this club, ever

Great idea! We'll send you all our Pakistanis and Nigerians.

if you're gonna nuke the uk,better glass the whole fucking thing,the eternal anglo and his vile deeds need to be punished brate.

Edinburgh is english so i dont know what those southern borders are doing there

>Great idea! We'll send you all our Pakistanis and Nigerians.
Mutli-culti is the best, is it not?

>implying we don't have more nogs than the entire combined population of scotland/NI/wales
There's about 40 million of them.
More than the population of Canada.
Which we will also be annexing along with Australia and those Kiwi fucks.

>Brate
I love you now O.o

You will be punished for attempting to diminish the anglo's eternal greatness.

This is the greatest timeline.

Fuck off, we will form our own Anglo federation with the Aussies, leafs and Kiwis. The last thing we need is the 60% white US running it.

>leaving the UK to join a failing EU

Good luck with that

another fun map

Wales voted Leave

The UK isn't in great shape either. Going it alone might be their best option.

there won't be an EU when Le Pen wins. You fucks will probably invade France a 3rd time when your great plan fails again

here comrade

Fuck off with your three crowns bullshit, that's Sweden's coat of arms. We had it before your shitstain even existed on the map. It represents our king. So fuck off now Mercia

We will be in slightly better shape though when we shed of the money pits of Scotland and Northern Ireland.

>wales
>remain

Does the UK administer those green bits to the far west? I've got some reading to do.

You don't get to whore off some parts of your culture t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶w̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶b̶i̶d̶d̶e̶r̶ literally for free to vagrants and keep others

>swedecuck

Krauts send air force to Scotland and take revenge for Bomber Harris

Sweden is not older than mercia , they were already a petty kingdom while you were still ogga boggaing we wuz vinkangs n shiet arranged in tribes like the barbaric savages you are

Wasn't aware Inis Mór had such strong opinions on Brexit.

Lol we have the same pattern as one of our province's flags. Face it lad it's just a common design.

How is Le Pen supposed to win? Seriously, how?

Sorry to say, but it is over for you.

>NI remains English though
They identify as "Ulster-Scots". Being in Eurostan is the only thing that pleases nationalists and unionists.

Is strike text a thing here now?

Bomber Harris did nothing wrong.
t. Hans.

you got them - it's just that they're niggers
tough luck m8

WRONG! The three crowns represents the greatest tragedy and the greatest castle to ever exist Three Crowns that burnt down in Sweden with all our history basically. You lads only took it because it looks cool. Can't you just have two crowns or four? You are like the kid that copy pastes wikipedia articles without changing anything.

Just curious, how does Scotland get back into the EU? When article 50 is triggered they have to leave too, this has been stated time and time again.
Scotland doesn't meet the requirements to rejoin the EU either. Their deficit is too big (you can bet it'll get a lot bigger if they're no longer getting handouts from the UK).

So someone from Scotland explain it to me.

Because the EU pretends to be rational, but operates on feelings, so they'll fast track Scotland in order to get one over the UK.

>Three Crowns that burnt down in Sweden with all our history
They represent Muslims?

>remember the shoah that happened to my people
Nobody cares, the three crown coat of arms is not unique to Sweden you were not the first to use it you have no exclusive right to it

Pretty much. They're suddenly supporting Irish reunification now just to spite you.

>big beautiful borders walls on the Republic-NI border and Scotland-England border.

wud be laff

Whilst I can believe this the butthurt from Spain and Belgium would be so great it would stop any kind of fast track

Hopefully a massive fucking war with Scotland so we can fix them.

If Scotland does leave the UK I believe Spain might just be the next country to leave the EU , that or they will disintegrate like cucks either way there will be major keks

Didnt Remain barely win in Wales too?

>add another shit-poor state to eu

sounds logical

We already have a wall. It just needs some repairs.

The Romans knew what's up

>tfw leaveland
>tfw the scots want to leave because they're salty about the rugby

>american education

>mfw theresa may doesnt approve a scottish referendum because you can't just call do overs when your people dont vote correctly

hang farage desu

Cornwall needs to be freed from the shackles of England with Land's End as our great capital!

Scotland won't vote for independence

Requires a few things:

>1 For Scotland to actually want to leave
>2 For Northern Ireland to actually want to leave
>3 For the EU to exist for more than the next few years

None of these things are actually going to happen

the future of the eternal anglo will be dark (pun intended)

Wales needs to go too.

Wales voted leave. Unlike the gaelcucks. Brythonic celts are the only uncucked celts.

eternal anglo btfo

turns out end of an empire was not really the end. We are now in the final round: disintegration!

>hans non ironically believes EU will still be a thing in the next 10 years
lel

BTW Scotland is very unlikely to leave. Polling shows desire for independence is lower (inb4 CAN'T TRUST THE POLLS); even if they voted leave, the EU won't accept them, as countries within the EU have their own separatist movements. I doubt Northern Ireland is going anywhere. If they did, it would be long overdue anyway.

5 stages of grief

I honestly would prefer it if Scotland left.

No loss if they left. The city of London itself generates more money and has a larger population than all of Scotland.

>mfw most brits want the scots to leave just to see how badly they fuck themselves

BREXIT is great! We're getting off Scot-Free!

Holy shit my sides

Carlos you still got it.

>is a province of the German empire
>talks about Britain

Whatever you say Enver.

>Formerly known as Wales.
You do realize that Wales as a country is less than 100 years old right?

I can get behind this

> NI remains English though.

Not in this timeline.

Don't know why you'd care anyway. It was nicked from paddy and since the 20's, British occupation has just made a balls of the place. Now it sucks up money from the UK taxpayer. So you can save yourself a fortune by cutting your losses.

Keep dreaming Paddy.

My 2 favorite groups of people!

I would be okay with this, would save a fuck load of money if we weren't propping up NI and Cuckland

That's also the best new flag design i have seen so far, where the fuck did this idea that children need to be able to draw your nations flag come from?

Never!

expat English here. Every day I feel more hopeless about my home country. I can not envision myself raising a family in that cucked nightmare that is London (where I grew up). Part of me thinks it might be OK to flee to some rural / suburban white town but another part of me thinks I should abandon the island altogether and go to some other country. Will there be any white countries left in 10 years?

I think that Scotland will never be allowed to remain in the EU, because Spain will veto any attempt to do that lest their own seperatist swine be encouraged.

I salute you sir!

Nice to see a Mercia mention!

Long live the Kingdom of Mercia!

Fun fact: The EU regularly overrides vetos by declaring that the majority of states agree.

>implying Scotland would ever be independent
>implying Ireland won't go back to daddy in the next 10 years

Sounds like a fantastic way to collapse the EU that very day to me.

It hasn't happened yet.

>(((We)))

Fuck off Germany.

>Kingdom of Mercia
>not belonging to Wessex master kingdom

wouldnt england as a state completely bork your electoral college though?

Come raise a family in Herefordshire lad, it's the most rural county in England and still has very friendly village communities with a great pub culture.

Best thing about it is its still 98.2% white.

Can you say 'Eternal Democrat victory' with me? Republicans would have to rebrand considerably before the English would vote for it. It's too Celtic but it's not cuck enough for the Scottish or Irish to vote for it.

Wessex a shit

>tfw literally every school in Wales is like 99% white Welsh

Feels fucking good man. The diversity we have here is amazing. All different hair colours from red, brunette to blonde.

Look at English schools all you see is brown. How is that diversity?