ITT: We're all sitting in history class

ITT: We're all sitting in history class.
Coming to the topic of world war 2... user, did you prepare your essay?

Hitler dindu nuffin mrs. goldberg

Yes I did

>Why WW2 failed to remove the Juden and why we should not stop trying

kek.

Why Hitler invaded USSR instead of UK?

you copied off me, you fucking nigger

RARE

How the treacherous anglo sold Europe out to the bankers

both sides were funded by multi-national investment banks to start the western industrial military complex, space exploration, and information technology
>also cloning and supersoldiers

Muh Royal Navy. Also The Great Purge. I think.

USSR were backstabbing cunts and were already gearing to attack Germany.

Mrs Goldstein Romania stole my Homework !

>user, did you prepare your essay?
yes

Austria didn't exist during WWII

Austria didn't exist during WWII because we have been invaded by Nazi Germany. It was Germanies fault (as in WWI).

THE END

All according to keikaku.

>Chad
RARE

That single Algerianon collapse Algeria flag market by posting in every single thread for at least two days now.

So lyk...Germany went lyk full super saiyan cuz lyk the treaty of Versailles was bullshit. Problem was the jews helped create the treaty of Versailles theb they started controlling all their banks and media outlets much like today in 'merica. Germans seen this and started getting angry. Along came a jewish guy named Gaydolf Clitler and their all lyk..."yea you are right. Yea man o feel you" and they voted him in. He yelled alot and spit alot and people would totally listen and throw their arms up and be all lyk....SICK HALE MYNE FURY. And he would almost go to tears from sheer numbers of followers. Gaydolf attempted to win France and Englands favour to join him. France was half Nazi and redpilled...but overall they all laughed and said Fuck offsaurkraut. But hes all lyk..."dude im tellin you...im tellin you it aint gonna be good...u sure bro u sure" and there all lyk fuck you again.
>BLITZKRIEG
ALL FRENCHMEN ARE LYK WTF DUDE WTF NO TEAM KILL. And gaydolf is like "you aint on my team remember".
All the jews are like "fuck you send out shit to Israel" and hitler is like okay only the rich folk. The rest of you lowly jews are going to camp. We will starve your ass and give you typhus btw (lol).

In the end Germany couldnt handle the Eternal Slav. Stalin would just send thousands of troops into meat grinders over and over until germans ran out of ammunition and food.

Gaydolf ran away to Argentina with his beloved K9 companions and loved out the rest of his life in sokitude and depression.

>Hitler was one of the last beams of hope for the Arab world
>Arabs nowadays wouldn't hesitate to shit on their leaders, but have anything but respect for Adolf.
>Because of the Nazi's lose, we lost our lands to the Euro scum (after the ottoman-cucks literally sold us) and got separated and divided beyond believe with secular power-hungry puppet regimes

>Hitler did nothing wrong, other than not gassing every jew on earth and destroying the filthy English bastards.

Kriegsmarine and Regia Marina together could not tear down the Royal Navy? (or at least give some protection for a land invasion?)

Yeah but still there was a pace treaty between the two, Hitler could have waited.

Royal navy stronk.

Did Hitler cuck any chances for a modern nationalist movement in Germany?

probably yes...if after all the shit thats happening in Europe they are still voting for Merkel or, even worse, that cuck of Schulz...I mean, really makes me think.

Why did you guys stop being pirates