Mudslim hate thread

I´ve been seeing an alarming amount of pro-Islam threads.Need to remind yall that islam is literaly the worst religion there is. Hit them where it hurts!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a2kJS6ScBRs
youtu.be/fr94KGvUCZY
youtu.be/F7Q8XpKCys8
youtu.be/_bJDcufqY7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>circlejerk my beliefs Sup Forums I need validation thread

Islam is literally the best religion of all time. While your based Papa is sucking Tyrone's toes, We Lions of Allah, are the true Warrior caste. Islam is Sup Forums's religion.

>lives in shitty mud huts
>abuses women on the norm
>underaged marriages
>constant war with someone for something
>constant fear of being bombed by outside forces and your own people
>kills people based on sexual preferences
>Islamic terror groups use kids to hide base of operations through schools, hospitals or simply use them to carry out attacks themselves
I'm just going off memory, but I'm failing to see how islam is superior

Nice LARP dude

Fuck off

Thanks

>people will take this bait

Shitskins are the problem, not Islam. All the violence, incest, and shittiness that you see in Muslim countries would happen tenfold if it weren't for Islam maintaining morality. A white caliphate is the only thing that can stop the current civilization-destroying trend of degeneracy enveloping the West.

make me kaffir.

Allahu agbar :DD

both your flags have a blasphemic symbol on them and need to be burned. be right back.

>KEK.
>Also a Mooslim is going out with a girl I had no chance to begin with because I am a lazy /pol shitposter.

Based Chistmas Tree Flag Nation.
>Extra points for being the country that makes the Saudis feel inferior to.

u sure u wanna do that mudslime?

Who has actually read the Qur'an here? What do you make of it compared to other religious texts?

Know your enemy.

>Christmas
This pagan festivity needs to be purged. Stop associating us with it.

I read it. It sucks, honestly. It's all about "cuck yourself to allah because desert schizo says it". It's all about us vs. them. It has convinced me that islam isn't a religion, but a political system.

>*generic fat retarded burber boy larping as a noble knight number 4927 has replied to your post*
cease your faggotry lardo.

Islam is a useless ideology that was defeated centuries ago.

Muslims are living in the past, desperately trying to revive some former glorious empire.

Islam has been utterly crushed by the west and we will continue to murder them and steal their oil because they are subhumans.

Islam is a religion of poo. I shit on the quran. Mohammad is a cock sucking faggot. Mudslime holocaust soon. Keep an eye on the news.

Kill them all.

I've read the Qur'an and the Sahih Al-Bukhari (major hadith collection)

The Qur'an is mostly just rather insipid. When the Bible is dull it's genealogies and Levitic law, when the Qur'an is boring it's just endless gibberish about how wonderful Allah is; this is around 30-40% of the text.

The rest is half-recalled Bible stories and some truly frightening lines.

The Hadith is similar but much more interesting to read, from an historical as well as for understand modern Islamic issues. It's much more terrifying, it includes lines about how to wipe your butt for example.

Here's what to say before you go to the lavatory for example:

Whenever the Prophet went to answer the call of nature, he used to say, "Allah-umma inni a`udhu bika minal khubuthi wal khaba'ith i.e. O Allah, I seek Refuge with You from all offensive and wicked things (evil deeds and evil spirits).

I've made a special IED for you with my sperm in it burger boy.

>Need to remind yall that islam is literaly the worst religion there is

the sad fact is that you cannot criticize islam if you don't feel equal scorn for christianity, or any other religion full of superstitious hogwash.

one guy can't eat burger because it's his grandfather. other guys can't eat pork. or can't eat cheese and meat at the same time (what the everloving fuck).

all religions, including atheism are for idiots or liars who can't simply accept the one scientific fact that nobody has any evidence as to the existence or non-existence of a higher being.

Yeah, I noticed that - a good 30-40% is mumbling on about how great Allah is.

>IED for you with my sperm
Watch out for aids, burgerbros

>ohshit.jpg
Thanks for reminding me, my goat needs a check up.

truth. the quran is a bunch of disjointed ideas since it was basically muhammad making poems up as he went along, taking ideas from jews and christians that he learned from traveling with his merchant uncle abu talib. Then only decades later did anyone bother to write it down

Please gib me more Islamic may mays Christmas tree man.

Yeah, show them love the good ol'islamic way.

>may mays
are you for real, faggot?
>*teleports behind you*
>*flips damascus cape*
>*unsheathes scimitar*
Nothin' personnel...
>*slash*
Infidel.
>tips turban
M'hammed.
>*rides off on camel into the sunset with the silhouette of Al Aqsa Mosque*
Ummati qad laha fajrun...

whats gud tho my burger

Amazing that not many are aware of the birth defects in Islam because of INBREEDING.
youtu.be/a2kJS6ScBRs
youtu.be/fr94KGvUCZY
youtu.be/F7Q8XpKCys8

FUCK YOU PEKKA

If these videos show the result of Islam, no thanks. You can keep your inbreeding.

youtu.be/a2kJS6ScBRs
youtu.be/fr94KGvUCZY
youtu.be/F7Q8XpKCys8

muh not a prophet

sexual relationships with female children
advocates for violence

Both are myths that require proof, but you can not prove either without using their own documents.

I suppose liberal democracy is better? Feeding a jewish pyramid scheme is more virtuous than fighting and dying for your god?

What the Mongols did to the Muslims
youtu.be/_bJDcufqY7I
We need more men like the Mongol hoards who almost destroyed the Muslims in Iraq.