Spooky left-wing magic

I would like to watch pol try to justify this latest ridiculousness.
>protip: you can't
>hardmode: No "fake news!" claims

Other urls found in this thread:

cameraculture.media.mit.edu/time-of-flight-microwave-camera/
amazon.com/Netgear-85Mbps-Powerline-Network-Adapter/dp/B001AZUTCS
rt.com/usa/nsa-radio-wave-cyberattack-607/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I would like to watch pol try to justify this latest ridiculousness.
Today your fucking washing machine can spy on you.
Wake up asshole.

Did you read the CIA leaks? It's possible to spy through TV's and Microwaves

How. There are no cameras. No Mics, and no data connections. Show me how don't just do vague handwaving about how "hurr everything is a spy"

If you weren't a bluepilled faggot you would have already known this.

TV's sure, if they have cameras and mics.

Microwaves? that is just fucking delusional. Sup Forums is willing to bend over backwards to keep their narrative going

This has been Trump's tactic for years. Every time he doesn't like the media narrative, he makes a ridiculous claim to distract from it.

people's teddy bears are spyng on them in germany. and dolls. nothing is safe.

mfw All the schizos are going be let out soon now that it's all real.

>Sup Forums is willing to bend over backwards to keep their narrative going

an outsider reveals herself.

when's the last time you bought a microwave?

Deflecting. Show me these spying microwaves

you came to the wrong place.

hello. i would like a job in your Applied Memetics Division. I've been memeing since 2005 and have produced quality, long lasting memes such as "quick rundown."

my alias is the Dark Memer. you may have heard of me.

(You) got me bro. Guess Soros won't be giving me my daily shekle. The only thing keeping me going in these trying times is confessing crimes to my microwave

Does it plug into a fuckin wall? Where does that cabling go?
>saged

Yeah, fuck off snowflake. I bet you're that faggot that went running back to InfoWars after the HWNDU/4chin article and was crying about the mean 4chinners who told him to go kill himself.

You don't know what you're getting yourself into, kiddo. You can't handle these red pills.

Hello, I would like a job in your Applied Memetics Division. i have been memeing since 2005 and have produced quality, long lasting memes such as "quick rundown."

my alias is The Dark Memer. you may have heard of me.

>Guess Soros won't be giving me my daily shekle.

be honest, Brock is blackmailing you CTR/shareblue pedos into working for free.

DUDE 120V DC @60Hz cannot transmit information you ignorant asshole. IT IS A POWER LINE. That is an astounding level of don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

HOW
DOES
A
MIRCOWAVE
SPY
ON
PEOPLE
?

>they don't know about the fruit flies

it's voice operated with wifi so it can notify you on your desktop upstairs when your penis cookies are done.

I'll help you just this once! Whether you learn and aknowledge your faults is on you alone. Just don't demand that others follow your idiocy.

>What is the light spectrum
>what is radar
>what is 2.4Ghz wifi signal

cameraculture.media.mit.edu/time-of-flight-microwave-camera/

Since the light is already provided by our technical devices(smartphone/router/tv/etc), all that's needed is a camera able to perceive it.

>he doesnt know about data transmission from power outlets
amazon.com/Netgear-85Mbps-Powerline-Network-Adapter/dp/B001AZUTCS
if stuff like this is on consumer level then imagine what the govt is using

>Sup Forums is willing to bend over backwards to keep their narrative going
of course... where do you think you are...? do you feel in charge?

Interdasting... Very Interdasting

My microwave has a microphone to record messages and leave them for others to playback

A lot of big name brands have a microphone inside of them for various features such as better popcorn popping.

Also wireless hacking is a thing you know. Offline computers aren't safe.

rt.com/usa/nsa-radio-wave-cyberattack-607/

For certain microwave spectra, stone walls aren't reflected, your body fluids certainly are

That is microwaves as in the light spectrum, not microwaves the household appliance. Two separate things with similar names. Try again.

www.instructables.com/id/turn-ANY-speaker-into-a-microphone-in-just-2-easy-/

>[May 12th, 2013]
>Deflecting. Show me these spying government agencies

>one month later
>pic related

That is the device itself extending the signal not just your fucking outlet on its own.

>What is sensationalist media

we're getting their 40 year old crap too. has this person never seen the dark knight rises

CIA why are you samefagging while changing tor exit nodes?

>120V DC @60Hz cannot transmit information
hello cia

holy fuck, kelly btfo
wtf, i hate the Trump campaign now.

I totally acknowledge that government spying is real and extensive. That is not up for debate, but this mircowave shit is hilarious and indefensible.

microwave ovens that use microwave waves which are 2.4ghz whose reflectivity may be used

>check my ID
apparently we're here

The CIA has the ability to spy through any smart device.
>But the CIA doesn't operate inside the US without a domesticated agency attached
The law never stopped king nigger, we were a country of lawlessness under Obama and how bad it was is fully coming to light now. Obama doesn't care about the law he cares about furthering the globalist agenda. He is max NWO puppet because he's a dumb fucking nigger

>this mircowave shit is hilarious and indefensible.

post your tits you stupid cunt.

THESE RIGHT WING RETARDS ARE ENTERTAINING AF

trump didnt say this kelly did
fuyckign read you fucking cunt ffs

Your idiocy is indefensible

what do you think microwaves produce

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

it's all well and good but we can't let him have the c0dez!

nigger
normies OUT
normies OUT
normies OUT

Did you miss the Wikileaks CIA release? They can spy on you through anything connected to the power grid.

>a bug planted in a microwave is somehow impossible
whoa they got ppl good.. dumpfsters btfo agian.... btw bernie can still win guys please donate and canvas call pls

>I don't understand shit about the magical world of hacking but I'll just go ahead and call people informed about it stupid, I win the argument!
Get the fuck out.
Go back to reddshit or whatever shitty website you crawled here from and fucking stay there you dumb piece of shit

take a microwave aprart and see if true.

fuck off normie

They are also contained within the microwave by a metal webbing, because stray microwaves are damaging you uneducated cunts. The don't spy through microwaves. TV's, computers, phones, sure. But, jesus christ not microwves you shits.

Are you a fucking idiot?

1. voice activated means microphone
2. Wifi connection (the internet of things)

TADA

fucking newfag retard

He is an idiot, just look at his latest post above you

>It's not real because I don't believe it.
Your incredulity has no bearing on the facts.

The device doesn't extend wifi signal. It turns the powerline into something of an Ethernet cable. It transmits data over the power lines of your house.

Microwaves(the ones for cooking) are usually isolated. Apart from that everything else acts no different than a usual flashlight... just on the microwave spectrum.

On that note: Guess what material acts as a good infrared(thermal) reflector

Does your microwave have an internet connection? Mine doesn't. I don't think many people have wifi on their microwaves.

>running jokes as head lines
>msm literally on suicide watch

do you live in a cave?

EVERYTHING is now connected
google the internet of things

I can look into my fridge with my phone to see if I need milk or beer, I can set my microwave, crockpot, and coffee maker to turn on with my phone.
I can turn the heat/air in my house on/off with my phone.

And it's more than reasonable a guy as rich as trump has a new and expensive microwave.

>I don't think many people have wifi on their microwaves.

I can remote access my microwave from my phone and it's from 2011

NO

Let me tell you about microwaves.
They work by emitting low energy waves to cook your food. The same waves can be used as a beacon, much like a primitive radio or antenna.
When it is constantly emitting radio waves it creates a background. That background changes depending on sounds in the environment (you talking).
They fire up when you turn them on to cook your meal (read: when you're on the room) and fire constant waves which are captured by "ghost stations". Google them, you mostly hear static but, with the right equipment and the corresponding algorithm, you can convert said "static" to audible sound.
If you have a modern microwave machine the transfer is most likely digital, which is why ghost stations aren't being built anymore (just maintained).