March 15th!

Only two more days of fun until we are all rounded up and locked up like a bunch of filthy niggers. I'll be locked in my basement with my AR all day. May Kek be with you.

What are you even talking about OP, don't make shit posts with no context.

Beware the Ides of March.

what if we just use 4plebs?

Red pill about March 15. Is this going to be another JADE HELM like you retard conservatives think?

time for Sup Forums's favorite game: LARPer or Slide Thread?

Thats my phone lock screen.
I love that picture

DAK niggers

This is a shitty attempt by ShariaBlue at psyops. Don't listen to them. They're trying to psych out all the redpilled people on here under the guise that we'll get arrested or some shit. Don't fall for this globalist trickery

Op here. We can't let trump get the nuke codes. For real.

Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump
All city people voted for Hillary

>Jade Helm
>D.A.K
>Schemitah

Any else?

Sup Forums is always wrong

Sup Forums is never wrong, don't listen to the LARPers, idiot.

this, upvoted

This so much, inshallah

Won't apply to non-burgers.

Non-burgers please report back to us on March 16th.

We're all getting locked up by the CIA if we're here after the 15th, do you into Sup Forums at all m8?

lol
drumpf

hey look it's another DAK

sage

Trump will pardon me

I know it's just a LARPer, but I'm still worried. Let's all hope for the best
[spoiler]If singles it's nothing[/spoiler]

We lost a good man, with a good heart on DAK, it was real.

Yep, Thank God for the rural rednecks

who?

Assange you dunce

where did this meme come from?

FBIanon warned us

Uggh. Do I have to spoinfeed every faggot ITT?

>I didn't realize

FBI user here.
This is no joke!
Anyone here after the 15th is in danger of losing their freedom.
We are all going to lose freedoms. We are approaching a new age.

Wasn't it shown that the CIA uses Anime images?
Hello CIA, this is the NSA. We see you.
Praise KEK!

There won't be anything on 4plebs if we just use 4plebs.

This is a psyop. The only way to stop Sup Forums is to scare people away from it. Stop being faggots.

It's a new shill narrative.

March 15th fascinating happenings in history:

44 BC – Julius Caesar, Dictator of the Roman Republic, is stabbed to death by Marcus Junius Brutus, Gaius Cassius Longinus, Decimus Junius Brutus, and several other Roman senators on the Ides of March.

220 – Cao Cao, Chinese warlord and penultimate Chancellor of the Han dynasty passes away.

493 – Odoacer, the first barbarian King of Italy after the fall of the Western Roman Empire, is slain by Theoderic the Great, king of the Ostrogoths, while the two kings were feasting together.

856 – Michael III, emperor of the Byzantine Empire, overthrows the regency of his mother, empress Theodora with support of the Byzantine nobility.

1147 – Conquest of Santarém: The forces of Afonso I of Portugal capture Santarém.

1493 – Christopher Columbus returns to Spain after his first trip to the Americas.

1917 – Tsar Nicholas II of Russia abdicates the Russian throne and his brother the Grand Duke becomes Tsar.

1985 – The first Internet domain name is registered (symbolics.com).

2011 – Beginning of the Syrian Civil War

2017 - Hilary Clinton tries to stab President Trump, while drunk out of her mind yelling CAESAR! , but gets arrested, in a media frenzy meltdown

Larper doing larp shit and people take it seriously

>Arrests 200 000 people
>mfw FEMA death camps become reality
>mfw Alex Jones was right about literally everything

Um side-LARPer another FBIAnon said it was just a psyop.

The question is, which FBIanon do you trust? Also didn´t they say it was just until April was over? So probably some very important leaks / shit going down during this period and they don´t want normies redpilled about it + don´t want autists digging deeper at all.

AI comes online for real? Also user pls, some of us here have nothing to lose.

What's this March 15th thing did I miss something?

FAKE AND EXTREMELY HOMOSEX

kek are you guys all ITT? Swedish anti-radicalism surveillance PI reporting in

You forgot 2016.
>lil Marco eternally BTFO by Trump in Florida

Who's going to arrest us? Lol.

The cia bronies?

Hahahahaha

FBI user here
Serious guys march 15th is the day that marks our death if we stay here
Stop visiting this website or your skin will peel inside out and rubbed against cheese shredders in jail

hopefully all of the redditards and newfags are scared off by this

this is why i come to Sup Forums

FBIAnon here, the 15th is my dog's bday, pls wish her a happy bday by replying to this post, she's quite old now and (you)s make her feel better.

Its not going to happen

also - CORPORATE HAPPENINGS:

15/03/2017

Acrysil Ltd. (Board Meeting : Others). Cover for making meth ?

Alchemist Realty Ltd. (POM 15/03/2017). Magical, harry potter styled real estate, set to take over the market ?

Apollo Tyres Ltd. (POM 15/03/2017). Will extraterrestrials return ?

Aryaman Financial Services Ltd. (EGM 15/03/2017). Will white supremacist finance take over ?

Beardsell Ltd. (Board Meeting : Stock Split) Should you invest in beards ?

BS Ltd. (POM 15/03/2017) Is this bullshit ?

Empee Distilleries Ltd. (EGM 15/03/2017) Is this beer going to be revealed as being made from pee ?

Mipco Seamless Rings (Gujarat) Ltd. (Board Meeting : Others) Are we going to have to breed with and marry space aliens ?

P G Foils Ltd. (Book closure date from : 15/03/2017 to : 20/03/2017more..) Is P&G going to finally take over ?

Shree Ganesh Forgings Ltd. (Board Meeting : Quarterly Results) India announce the demi-God Ganesh as CEO of Shree Ganesh Forging Ltd. ?

Super Crop Safe Ltd. (Board Meeting : Others) Will genetically engineered weed with muscular biceps to defend itself be announced ?

Transgene Biotek Ltd. (Board Meeting : Quarterly Results) Will a killer army of genetically engineered baby soldiers be announced as the most adorable mercenaries ?

15 Mar 2017

Budget (15th-31st) Poland

Sup Forums Prediction: Poland declares Jesus is now also accountant, and has infinite money from God

15 Mar 2017

Consumer Confidence Index index, Colombia

Sup Forums Prediction: consumer confidence so bad, military coup occurs, only consumer confidence in bananas and cocaine

15 Mar 2017

Economic Activity YoY % y/y Peru

Sup Forums Prediction: All activity is found to be the result of prostitutes, military coup ensures

15 Mar 2017

Exports (15th-17th) % y/y, India

Sup Forums Prediction: The exports report reveals that India tried to ship a nuke to China to blow them up, starting a nuclear war between China and India

15 Mar 2017

Federal Reserve FOMC meeting United States

Sup Forums Prediction: Aliens take over the federal reserve, and declare that they print the money now

15 Mar 2017

Imports (15th-17th) % y/y, India

Sup Forums Prediction: Turns out China sent the nuke to India, and India imported the nuke, triggering nuclear war between China and India

15 Mar 2017

Trade Balance (15th-17th) USD/India

Sup Forums Prediction: Terrible trade imbalance, all contract workers, facebook employees and shills from India get round up and sent back to india, or fema camps

15 Mar 2017

Unemployment rate, Peru

Sup Forums Prediction: So much unemployment that Peru announces a hitler styled labor youth

15 Mar 2017

New motor vehicle sales % m/m Australia

Sup Forums Prediction: With the sales percentage release, with good reports, Australia announces it developed a robot A.I. transformer robots, however midway during presentation the transformers crash into the room, eating everyone

15 Mar 2017

Bloomberg March Economic Survey, Japan

Sup Forums Prediction: Bloomberg survey in Japan suggests that Japan men like to cuckold korean women, triggering world war 3

Happy birthday fbi dog

oh look, another shitty countdown meme

I fucking hate this board sometimes

Think it has to do with the debt ceiling & Rothchilds. But nothing will happen.