War in Macedonia imminent

Albanians are announcing a secessionist "Illyrian" movement

youtube.com/watch?v=7DhJagIWDTo

just let them secede then forcefully deport every single albanian out of the rest of the country
gg ezpz

>Macedonia
You mean FYROM

eddy xd xDD xDDD he said itxD the madman!xD

how will they recover?

FYROMians BTFO!

Monkeydonians on suicide watch!

holy fuck my sides are in ORBIT!

Fyromians obliterated!

Is is time?

BTFO without recovery!

Can't make this up

They can't recover

S O O N

Now that is some unapologetic nationalism, I am actually impressed, this woman makes Bulgarian "nationalist politicians" look like the absolute cucks that they are.

bump

Macedonia was greek. Fyrom should be called Slavonia

give us a translation, Hellenic boy

I only understood that she repeated "Ilirida" a million times and something about a referendum

looking at their site, these Albo fags are going on about muh Chameria too

WE WUZ ILYRIANZ N SHEEET

ILIRIDA FOREVER
Down with shkijes

She's saying

"There is another part of Illyria, some call it Macedonia, some call it FYROM, but I say Illyria"
"We will take up arms and fight for their independence, we are not afraid of their army"

so whats going on ? albanian living in macedonia are gonna go full civil war to get macedonian territory to albania ?

Wait,thats how you translated it?Srsly?

Vide kolku jaka picka e siptarkata od ilyrida

Takvi sakam da siluvam

translate it for us too, Illyro-Hellenic boy

> Alban mudslimes and wannabe Macedons killing each other
> Greece and Serbia storm in from various sides to finally clean house

Kek has blessed your post. We can only hope!

You guys are lucky that there isn't going to be a Clinton in the white house to bomb your capital.

She says "there is a place called Ilirida in what you call Macedonia,or Fyrom, or whatever.They want full rights.And if the lying people of our neighbour country don't do a thing,I say all albanian parties get around one and only table and leave aside their differences and fight for Iliridas rights,if not even a referendum"

It's election year and they need to rev up that nationalist rhetoric for them votes. Behind the scenes everyone knows that the secession boat sailed back in 2001 you retarded fyromanian. Should have taken it then. Why would they even opt out for a shitty piece of land now that they have your entire meme country by the balls?

Looks like Mongolia just triggered someone

Referendum? Didn't she say albanians from outside fyrom would come to fight for their independence?

Don't worry brat Albos are shit at warfare,my fater was a police officer in Kosovo durring 1999 crysis,most off them didn't knew how to shoot an sometimes they threw grenades with out pulling the pin out so Macedonia will be allright if some albo rebelion starts.

Yeah.I said "All albanian parties",not only make ones

samefag

>people this fucking retarded exist

lel maybe you're the retarded one

MHOГO дoбъp пocт

This is good, it will give macedonian christians an excuse to genocide albanian muslims since they're a minority
I predict another Kosovo-style shitfest

Wait, what?

How are political parties related to this discussion? She's talking about warfare m8. You'll be in macedonia fighting me soon.

R U N D O W N
U
N
D
O
W
N

Anyone?

Also: what even goes on in Macedonia?

They are probably better now, they had 20 years to get training

This is why we can't underestimate Albanians

what rights are Albanians supposed to be missing in Macedonia anyway?

do you remember how the Kosovo shitfest ended?

She never mentioned war,struggle,weapons or army.Its just your bulk-up media

it ended in exiling over 800k Albos it was a succes until NATO came.

that's the point, dude. the guy is talking about an 'excuse to genocide albanian muslims'

is Serbia really in a better position with regard to Kosovo now? not really

Yeah,and btw Makes are surrounded by more than 1 NATO country.

Come on Make. You have our support. Let us watch some ceиp.

war in macedonia will be followed by war in Bosnia which whill be a proxy war between Croatia and Serbia once again the hell cycle continues

Implying that NATO wouldn't intervene...

Lots of kebabs removed

This is the fault of the EU

They saw the west balkans has unstable statelets and didn't open border them to destroy nationalism when they had the chance

Now they can enjoy another European war series

And this time we will not let NATO interfere

yeah sure wair is imminent im so scared of over 15 percent of the populatuion declaring war

Macedonia is Albanian-Bulgarian clay anyway. Literally don't care.

Would still give some time to remove kebab until NATO intervened

exactly, the question isn't if Serbia or Macedonia wouldn't have been able to do whatever they wanted on their own

and having a new round of ethnic cleansing in the Balkans is far from good obviously. and this is beyond whatever potential for war exists, obviously we're just masturbating here

I'm still wondering what rights Albanians are supposed to be missing though

fucking idiot, Kosovo is recognized as independent by half the world now

The translator says she's saying "we have albanian children who will fight for the cause (reuniting illyrida). we are not afraid of the macedonian army"

Croats are dipshits
They consider christian serbs enemies while sucking bosniak muslim cock

hnnng

that macedonian girl talking is a real qt, how can albos even compete?

WTF dude?Where do you find these translators?

It's not like you are a real country anyway.

We will stop it this time. Stoyanov was a fag for letting US jets bomb the shit out of them.

Do you even live here retard?

>fucking idiot, Kosovo is recognized as independent by half the world now
Still a failed state dependent on UN handouts like an african shithole

Yeah,about that

Serbia demands a corridor to access Greek coast during peak holiday season. Our ballsack is currently an unnecessary hindrance.

Being Albanian is like being given a gift from God.

An advanced super race, with their own language, customs, culture, traditions and a rich history. A people who stand strong in the face of imperialism and West-European stupidity. Strong economy, strong army, strong nation, the proud Shqipëtar stands armed and ready to defend his pure nation from the wraths of sub-human, Bosnians, Serbs, Croatians, and other sub-human, animalistic, Slavic, animals. Oh how I thank God that I was born a handsome, tall, perfect Albanian warrior.

With dual histories, one from the great Ottoman warriors, discoverers, inventors, and intellectuals and another from the grandeur of the Albanian masters of Eastern-Europe I can proudly stand tall and say I am proud to be Albanian, and I will love my land until the very last day.

Long live Albania.

>all croatians are X
>all croatians think Y

good meme idiot savage flip flop bandit shitskin

it is NATO and America cooking this up, creating a hotspot at the meeting point of 2 world blocks, it has always been like this and there will always be war here, run away while you can

that girl is an albanian politician called "mesila doda"

so what? how are the Serbs in a better position now?

Kosovo has a higher HDI than every neighboring country barring Montenegro, retard.

This looks like pasta

I'm sure you're the shqiptar who baited serbs during the kosovo train happening

the Swiss is just an Albo joking lol

>Diaspora
leave the edgy man be matey

actually it has changed
it kinda went from laughing at them to annoyance since some Albos from Kosovo go to Nis to get Serbian visa so they can go to Germany or some other western country,but few years back we had a lot off violence against Albos like vandalizing their homes their buisnises attacks against their children,even my Albo neighbour moved away to Croatia os that gives some little respect for our football hooligans that are doing at least SOMETHING right.

wow so many qts. Fuck the roach rape babies desu. Lets deport albanian to Turkey.

kek

cool.Removing Kebab Version 2

I hope the balkanization of the region intensifies

Blood for the blood God

>Kosovo has a higher HDI
>UN and other globalist organizations flooding the country with handouts artificially inflating the HDI
really makes me think

Kosovo seems to have the lowest estimated HDI in the area actually, lower than Serbia and Macedonia too but supposedly higher than Albania

>its a "the balkans goes at war between each other and drag everyone around them into their fight" episode

Whatever happens, the outcome should be good.

The continuous Western support for Albanian expansionism only pushes the region to Russia.

And if the West somehow fails to support the Albanians this time, the whole thing will simply die out and there won't be war at all.

They didn't give in to globalists

>""""""greek""""""
>calling Vardarska """""Macedonia"""""

go away tsipras voter

I hope that Donald Trump keeps his promise of not interfering on foreign affairs besides fighting islamic terrorism.

>only pushes the region to Russia

that's not good at all, though

oh fuck, I was being trolled all along

>I'm a faggot I can't stop suckin muslim dick

Paralia is rightful Serbian clay.

You fucked up again Junker

New war in Europe soon!

tell me about it half off the Serbian population want's to be annexed by Russia
>Southern Serbia

>oh fuck, I was being trolled all along
Yeah you being a failed EU protectorate doesn't lend you much credibility

And who is that woman?

If shit goes down will there be foreign volunteer batalions?

what the fuck? when did the Serbs start going that south in Macedonia outside of Halkidiki

new Balkan War soon