What happens on Puerto Rico? Are they first world? Will they become a US state?

What happens on Puerto Rico? Are they first world? Will they become a US state?

what do you want to know?

Well, is PR first world-tier and will you become the 51st state?

I'm fine with where they are now.
Although we could use them for the World Baseball Classic but thats about it.

we kinda are in between 2nd and 1st because the vast amount of rural areas, but in the city is almost as any US city except not as cleaner. I don't think so, right now we are in deep debts and we have a special taskforce making us pay it(not that I complain, would be worst if we didn't) so if there's any chance of that happening it would be in like 2 to 4 years. Personally I dont think it will ever happen, here the party that supports that idea has been trying to do it for almost 60 years and have achieved nothing

best SS's in the league whitey

The beaches are nice...

It used to be much nicer and pretty much at or above even the best standards in the US a while ago when the pharmaceuticals industry was huge there. Now that it's mostly left it isn't as nice as most of the US, even the more rural areas really, although to be fair the US's rural areas aren't that far behind its urban areas in development standards overall.

They're a bunch of beaners who need to PAY DEMNBTS

And no, they won't become a state. Last thing we need is another blue state to shit up our federal politics. They can vote in the presidential election but they don't get representation in the other branches if I'm not mistaken.

this

we can only vote in the primaries for presidential elections

They need to pay up.

Today the Feds force us to pay debts, stay woke

They live a shit life so they come to the US mainland to live a shit life and also sell drugs.

Puerto Rico needs to be with its Latino family. South America is the real dad. America must cut all ties with them. We cannot adopt and raise our wife's brown son. Not happening. This is Trump's America now.

Most of the Puerto Ricans here I've known weren't bad, I'd much rather take them over any other Hispanic immigrant group, even Cubans desu, they seem more white and like normal Americans.

I will say that they aren't as bad as niggers. However, I lived in Philly for a while and literally the only things they are known for are blasting reggaeton and selling heroin.

No, it would be shit if they were permitted into the union. They'd just be another horde of mestizos for the Jews to control. Another playing chit.

Here's a quick rundown.
>be Puerto Rico
>absorb the worst of US culture
>fast food everywhere
>lazy people on welfare
>high debt
>high unemployment
>be on the dollar
>have US minimum wage
Basically the Greece of North America

So how come they're poor?

This. We need a purge. Fast.

American acquired us fairly recently so we lag behind the mainland in economic development, combined with our own incompetency and corruption

A lot of the debt that people talk about that they're in is actually private debt, not debt to our country so that's good. Not good if you're one of those private people that bought bonds from PR since they can't pay it back now, but good in terms of at least it isn't our public funds that have gotten ripped off.