Iranian thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g2KsZHRrFpU
youtube.com/watch?v=ig5UCP062og
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is iran so great?

(You)

(You)

Will we ever see a ethnic alliance between Eastern Europe and Iran in our lifetime?

why does every other country not want iran to have nukes?

So go back then

I'll answer the obvious rhetorical question. It makes it difficult to invade a country if they can provide mutually assured destruction.

Only if europe finds the light of islam

But I get government money here kafir

Iran was great.. 2500 years ago

Stfu Denmark

>(((every other country)))
Israel doesn't want them to have nukes because they might be held responsible for their decades of warmongering and jewry

Are you disagreeing?

But I thought Israel was your greatest ally

>canandian gibs
>pride of the fatherland you left
You can only pick one, and you know it deep down.

You are no man, you are haram.

Yes Iran has a beautiful culture and great food Canada has no culture and cheap asian knock off food

Do you think it's possible we can we put aside our difference in Catholicism/Islam and put that together for a mutual destruction of jewish ideology pushing cultural marxist elements that threaten both our cultures?

Do you see an American flag on my post you Farsi cunt? I know you just got here but at least remember our fucking flag

This is now an Iranian genocide thread.

>Canada has no culture and cheap asian knock off food
This is true.

However, Iran is nowhere near as great as it was when it was called Persia

It's the same country except Americans have guns and pride

I am an Iranian living in Los Angeles and enjoy when strong, aggressive, sexy men stare at my penis. It turns me on so much, sometimes I cum the second I do it..

When I see a soldier of police officer sitting down I flash my penis at him and blow him a kiss then run as fast possible. The 5-10 seconds are worth it, because I fap so hard at the end. I love the rush. Earlier two boys beat me up, they took my tracksuit, my Dorian Yates collectible hat my cousin mailed me, my portable radio, and my 24K gold earrings my girlfriend bought me, as they were beating me up, I began to remove my clothes, revealing my penis, I was rock hard and one of their hands brushed over it, I came so hard into my stomach.

I said "kir am o dust dari?" ("do you like my dick") they punched me in the face. Later I came home and inserted my custom anal vibrator I built and dreamed about being raped by them.

Am I normal?

NO I will not tolerate kafir's

Iran is the greatest it's ever been

a fucking leaf?

is iran real ?

Okay. We'll work with the Jews instead. :^)

BURN kike

>Iranian pride
>Canadian flag
>Praise allah

go back

Dis u

t h i s. Iran died in 1979 when the damn Islamist took over

That made me lol so goddamn hard

Go home. If you think it's a great country go there and get the fuck out of mine

Because sadly they're Muslim

Pretty sure it's common sense to not let a Muslim have bombs

It was a lot better place to live before the hardcore Islamists took over

>Islamist

sure not anybodys (((((((((agenda))))))))))

things were going a little too well

how does it feel to know islam will someday be thrown in with the other abrahamic religions as an obsolete philosophy and be a footnote under Judaism? All books have a beginning and an end.

Make Persian Great Again! Reinstate the Shah!

I am half Iranian, is there any reason for me to not hate myself for being a mongrel? Because I highly doubt there is.

Reminder Persia is Zoroastian and muhammad was a faggot and a paedophile and therefore all the mudslimes are self hating degenerated faggots therefore.

When will you guys renounce Islam and Arabic alphabet?

Kose ammat pedar sag. To ye anne inbred bishtar nisty, ba pooleh babat ke ye dozdo , khayemale molahhast oomadi Canada, yehoyi Iranian Pride javeto gerefteh.

boro gomosho damagheto amal kon.

Lol

daily reminder that even according to official iranian government figures,

only 60% of iran population is persian.

turkic peoples (azeri, turkmen, qashqai and others) make 20% of population. and keep in mind that these are faked percentage released by persian regime. real figures are estimated higher for non-persian peoples.

iran will be broken into pieces very soon.

Iranian men are among the most feminine beta homosexual phagget men to ever walk this earth
As for the women

%99.9999re whores

I don't care you're from Iran.
>Doesn't bother me,

youtu.be/g2KsZHRrFpU

>98% Islam
daily reminder that islam is not a religion you choose in Iran, it gets registered by birth.

many more zaraostrians the you would think.

What are you proud of? Youre the sand nigger version of the chinese cultural revolution.

please keep to one thread, the arab general was made first

>islamists
>great

This is what happens when you prop up fucking idiots.

Youre not wahhabists, but not far off.

>iranian pride

get out goat fucker

>he should not sell the meat in his village
>but selling the meat to a neighbouring village is reasonable
>tfw is this even real

youtube.com/watch?v=ig5UCP062og

The Ayatolla wrote the book. If you ever eat a meat dish in Iran and the meat is so tender it melts in your mouth... now you know.

>the meat is so tender it melts in your mouth

i like my steaks, WELL DONE

I believe the quote is out of context. he meant that having sex with animals is a fact in rural areas. you can not stop this practice by government rules. so he tried to tell the best thing to do with these spoiled animals.

Why is this not a kekistani thread? Fucking kekophobic

taqiyya takes places where (shia) muslims feel under certain and imminent threat. it's used in order to protect themselves. animal sex in his own country has nothing to do with taqiyya.

I'm neither iranian nor muslim by the way. I just want to know truth.

kek, historical Persia is nowadays filled with Arabs and Turks.

What's going on with those dark spots in Pakistan and Uzbekistan?

I was hoping so but FOX News is more fond of jews than us Muslims. And the right wing republicans all watch that so...

Iran died when the Sasanid empire fell, there's no recovery from that, unless islam is kicked out

Iranian in Australia