What's wrong with gays?

>23 to 40 times more sexual partners than straight men
>less than 5% of the population but carry 40% of the STDs
>mentally illness rates are 20 times higher than straight people
>countries with less persecution of gays somehow have more mentally ill gays

Have we fallen for the gay meme, Sup Forums? These people are destroying themselves and their nephews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pxj8y5ctmiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gays aren't going to breed, right? Just let them die out of aids, no-one will care.

because with no reproduction involved and therefore no families, the only incentive for homosexuality is more and more sex. huffpo did an article about how depression and suicide rates for gay men are actually rising in the past couple years, even after marriage passed, and the discussion I saw about it was pretty grim. older gay men think hookup apps destroyed the gay community, young gay men think the gay community was rotten to the core in the first place. both are dancing around the point that their culture is dominated by a worship of textbook degeneracy and lust and unsurprisingly can't sustain itself.

Everything.

They dont reproduce and they are disgusting subhuman sexual deviants.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pxj8y5ctmiE

>23 to 40 times more sexual partners than straight men
Their sexual position is based on lust. You'll never find a virtuous gay.
>less than 5% of the population but carry 40% of the STDs
Anal sex is the easiest way to spread STDs. Also, anormally lustfull people
Well, you need to be insane to want to fuck a male or receive dicks in your butt

As hesitant as I am to suggest him, I'd actually check out Common Filth.

He's a fucking nutjob, but he illustrates the gay problem in very visceral detail. He tends to make sense most of the time too.

Let's face it. Gayness IS a mental disorder or disability. And should be treated as such.

>gays aren't going to breed, right?
Some do.

Homosexualism is rampant in black Africa, but they don't consider themselves gays because they are active.

Because homosexuality is just lust and you can't prove me wrong

Thats not the point chap, if we don't fix western culture and especially the shit propagated by jew media we will still have a great influx of faggots like you.

By the way gay "people" come from straight couples so they wont die off

Dominant*
Active is br-portuguese.

Cant prove it right either tho.

emptying gay meme folder

>back door commando

>totally rational and concise comic summarizing how one should handle a potential trannie
>Tolerant Left wont even read it

Give em the gas Hans.

I wish I wasn't gay, if I were born a girl I would be straight and be able to be with a healthy, strong male, but as a homosexual now I likely never will due to the unhealthy culture and cause of homosexuality.

That being said I have skepticism of a few things:

>less than 5% of the population but carry 40% of the STD's
These types of statistics are always retarded because they never state how many people total have STD's.

There's 300million people living in the US.
5% of that is 15million

If there were only 100 people in the US that have STD's, that means 40 of said people are gay. That would mean 40 out of 15million have STD's.

That's obviously not the case, but look at the other extreme:

There are 50,000,000 people in the US that have STD's. That means that 20,000,000 gay people have STD's, that means more than ALL the gay people in the US have STD's.

See how the number of people with STD's is really important? The percentage alone is useless.

>countries with less persecution of gays somehow have more mentally ill gays
You oppression will just gonna get faggots that stay in the closet and be super bitter.

ok im out

You've answered your own question.

For many, modern homosexuality is a depression cure that doesn't work. A less obvious one than going fully-tranny, but no less self-destructive, ultimately.

It's almost like going against nature lends to dissatisfaction.

Homosexuality appears to be a strongly conserved human trait, meaning that even if we don't know why it exists, the fact that it exists means it serves some survival purpose for the species.

>tfw Sup Forums is too underage to know this is hilarious

>muh gay cake
You do understand they were asking for the same cake as straight people buy. They didn't ask for a penis cake or something. Just to exchange money for cake as ordinary customers.

Transgenderism is not gayness. Gays are not transgender. Genuine transgenders are not ill but some kind of tweaks of nature. When the boy insist he is a she long before he/she even know what gender is, there has to be more to it than just confusion.

Likely, but I want to believe.

> mental illness

Let's call him fag, laugh at him, convince him of being some sort of sinful effeminate monster who is going to hell, for as long as he remembers: measure levels of mental well being 25 years later.

They reproduce by fucking little boys. Turns the boy into a mentally ill faggot who will touch little boys later.

u jelly m8?

Even the fact that they arnt scientifically needed in society. Our reason to live is to create offspring

Everything. They are weak minded brainwashed mentally ill subhumans. Luke half of niggers turn gay.

It's not like we have data on the amount of people in the US.

Also pointing out something that a percentage can't explain is stupid when that is not the intent of using percentage. It's easier to compare things when they are scaled to 100. Percentages mean a lot when you have a big enough sample size, which we do, you faggot.

Kek

They are forcing the Christian bakers to participate in a desecration of a holy Christian sacrament. Fuck off leaf.

mental illness my progressive nordic friend

PRAY THE GAY AWAY. IT IS NOT TOO LATE user.