When did you figure out Wikileaks, Alex Jones and Trump was Zionist controlled parties?

When did you figure out Wikileaks, Alex Jones and Trump was Zionist controlled parties?

When you didnt give me proof

Years ago

JIDF PLEASE GO

sage

Spot the kike

>thinking we believe that sell-out old hack
nice try

Could I get a quick rundown?

>zionist controlled
>expose zionist pedophiles beholden to mossad

If they are they're really bad at it. I hate Israel far more than I possibly could have without their leaks.

The fundamental difference is Trump wants to make deals and keep countries separate, while Hillary wants a World War III economy and subsequent globalism.

When will you realize our true constant enemy is and has always been muslims?

Forum-sliding thread. Guys, you need to start reporting these threads so they get deleted. Sup Forums is being completely eroded by these shill posts on worthless, fake, non-political topics.

I'm 100% sure Julian is jew-aware. The others not so much

JDIF tactics are all about the reverse psychology.

Because Alex Jones has the personality of that "Tin Foil Hat Guy". He is loud, obnoxious, and repulses people from taking him serious. The conspiracies he talks about however, are real, they are very real conspiracies, The GeoEngineering in our skies, the fluoridation of our water at water treatment facilities, FEMA camps, these are very real things, but when you hire an a55hole that sounds crazy to report these things, it promotes disinformation, it stops people from believing him. It is CIA disinformation. These TRUE and honest conspiracies get neglected because people are afraid to associate themselves with a guy who appears to be the "crazy tin foil hat guy".

As for WikiLeaks, When the entire population of Ecuador lost it's internet, and at the same moment, federal agents raided and arrested every staff member of WikiLeaks. They turned WikiLeaks into a trap site, meaning, if you try to blow the whistle, you get raided by the FBI, or HLS. We live in such a dystopia, where we punish innocent people trying to tell the truth of the injustice that our government is committing. How sad.... we punish people trying to protect the Bill of Rights and using their constitutional right to blow the whistle on illegal activity.

Julian never attacks the murders due to Israel, just look at the stuff he does release, it's attacking everyone else beside them

There are two types of Jews that are battling for power. The globalist ones and the nation state ones. It's the new guard going after the old

also you misspelled goys

Alex Jones goes off on a pissed off tangent when callers start mentioning any ideas on Zionist.

Assange isn't attacking anyone...he releases documents that he recieves

>comment about political show protecting a political idealogy
>not poltical

fucking JIDF is still hot n heavy in here.

KYS you cutpenis.

There are anti-isreal corresp in wikileaks you mong.

>Spells GCHQ wrong twice