This is Western culture now...

This is Western culture now. This is what people in other parts of the world associate with comtemporary Western culture. Really makes you think, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dkc4eHO_hEk
youtu.be/xTmfbr6cCTU
youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY
youtube.com/watch?v=G_VPKGewapI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>white
>people

Western culture is dead.

The Renaissance was the peak of western culture, after that everything started to go down

here's what leftists consider "art"

youtube.com/watch?v=dkc4eHO_hEk

There's a reason the Chinese will dominate the latter half of the 21st century.

Thank you america, really appreciate this garbage

No, this is art.

youtu.be/xTmfbr6cCTU

Chinese are going to be importing africans. They are waste deep in African countries at this point and they fucked their birthrates up. they will import labor for the massive aging population they will have.

>(((Western Culture)))
Why are you implying that Jews didn't push this cult of degeneracy into existence and practice?

White people, and REAL white people, not (((whites))), won't push this shit on the market/media/Internet

Pretty much what it looks like to me too.

Do you know what the word Rennaissance means?

actually that was around 1815. the dawn of the welfare state was the doom of the west .

Poland insulting America is like a random slavic tribe insulting the Roman Empire

the Jews killed them too. Enjoy living in a world without us. You won't like it. the Muhammadans and Chinese will surely respect your autonomy as a nation the way the American Empire has.

No true Scotsman. White people take part in this, white people appreciate it. You not liking it or it being objectively shit doesn't mean that it's not part of what defines Western culture right now.

Half the problem is how people continue to buy into it as a 'talking point' when most of the publicity it gets is criticism. If we want a better culture we have to start promoting things that are actually good. Or just admit it engages you and you basically get off on hating it.

You don't know much about the Chinese if you think they're going to import Africans lol, they're racist as fuck and are also already pushing incentives to have children to increase the birthrate along with genetic engineering in children.

youtube.com/watch?v=Few8kJ0zfnY

At least no stereotypical black names.

Go to hell with your meme country, nigger lover

>a 15 year old can get laid
>i cant

Whores like Miley and Lady Gaga are instrumental in showing the subsaharans and desert rats that White Women are whores.

50 Shades of rape - showed that the majority of women, love rape.

Im all for a MAD scenario - this world cant be saved, nor should it be.

>degenerate culture
>migrants flock here anyway
Makes you think

>Fucked their birthrates up

You're aware the one child policy is history, right?

Like you wouldnt love to get put in a cockcage by miley and have to suck that strapon before she fucks your little bitchass until you come.
That is exactly my fetish

She's female. A female has to be truly revolting to not be able to get laid. They don't have to work for it. A 4 could go up to ten andom men asking of they want to put their dicks in her, eight men will say YES PLEASE.

You understand it doesnt just work immediately right?

youtube.com/watch?v=G_VPKGewapI

no thats american culture and we all know theyre fucked in the head to begin with.

also idgaf if thats canadian, its all the same with you weirdos

Just realized those arent her milk bags

what's wrong with that?

Has she showed pussy yet?

extinction event pls

>Jerome

Don't worry, SJWism and Islam will let this happen very soon.

I like this picture because it assures that she will never again be taken serieously by anyone rational ever again as long as she lives.

> by anyone rational
If you were rational, you never would have cared about her in the first place.

traps will rule the world

Why do people keep giving that thing money

this was literally in my city

can't believe i missed a chance to touch some hotties tits for free

fml

>Really makes you think, huh?
y-yeah.. haha

HOLY FUCK
MY DAMNED SIDES