Any trump supporter who can explain me why you voted for trump?

Any trump supporter who can explain me why you voted for trump?

cuz it's funny

our POTUS is a fucking reality tv star

Cause I want to DIE FOR ISRAEL

Because I'm a Russian Agent and a Nazi-Stalinist like Dugin/North Korea.

BBBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPTTTTTR

>If Melania's a trap than she is now the hottest woman in the entire history of all mankind

America had 2 choices.

Hillary Clinton who is a Jewish puppet.

Or

Donald Trump who is a Jewish puppet.

Thats your "democracy".

java.io.IOException: Unable to read /var/lib/chanbot/postlib/4chpol/trump.xml

KEEP VOTING FOR ISRAEL

he is fixing america

He'll either fix the system or destroy it. Either is fine with me.

Many Trump voters:

Obama: "Those jobs aren't coming back"

Trump: "We're bringing those jobs back"

>or destroy it.

No he won't, this is full blown retarded. He'll just bail out the banks like another Republican before him. They would never allow someone to burn down the gravy train.

hillary=death and war. fema camps. sells to the highest bidder. a sellout. doesnt care about americans, only profit. is 2-faced. has the media in her pocket. power hungry psychopath. husbands a rapist. hillary fucked over a rape victim.
trump=economic profit and safety. prosperity. common sense. could've just been rich and chilled but decided to MAGA. under constant scrutiny by everyone and comes out clean.

trumps the obvious choice unless you live in an echo chamber, believe the media, are scared of what your friends would think of you(pathetic), or are just stupid.

also
hillary=has done a bunch of evil shit that you would have to have no conscience to do, such as having people killed, the rape victim, gazi, the satanic dinner where they cut up and ate cakes that looked like people, wtf does she do in private events. who knows. probably wont live for 8 more years anyway.

don't mind me
just searching for ebin post

He's not a politician. Need I say more!

Because I hate black people. Also, sage.

pretty obviously this

>SLIDE
SLIDE
>SLIDE
SLIDE
>SLIDE
SLIDE
>SLIDE
SLIDE
>SLIDE
SLIDE
>SLIDE
SLIDE
>SLIDE
SLIDE
>SLIDE
SLIDE
>SLIDE
SLIDE
>SLIDE
SLIDE
>SLIDE
SLIDE
>SLIDE
SLIDE
>SLIDE
SLIDE
>SLIDE
SLIDE

To blow the fuck off mexicans all around the world, taco poster

Because he supports Israel

Because Hillary is a massive cunt and she'd literally sell the entire country if she could.