What the fuck is wrong with western women? why do they do this? this is not attractive

what the fuck is wrong with western women? why do they do this? this is not attractive

>Oh no, nobody is talking about me. Better do something stupid.

Good job on playing into her game you fucking donut.

It's about image. Do it once, so everyone knows you're a rebel who's rejected the Hollywood image. Then continue to reap millions of dollars from that same system with a clear conscience. After all, you did reject it symbolically that one time, so it's not your problem.

Thats a retard.

Its a retard who cheated on R-Pats with the director? or some degenerate.

Now shes a "lesbian" - im guessing because no male would now?

I like sort hair but thats way too short

When an actor signs a contract with a big studio. They have to date who the studio wants, they have to dress how the studio wants. It's all part of marketing.

because they can

wow she looks like shit now

>he's never ran his fingers through the freshly-shorn scalp of a qt3.14 while hitting it from behind and listening to her squeal

You haven't lived a day in your life my friend

dumbest shit I ever saw

I think shes attractive.

>feminist
>cuts hair to look like a man
>tries to be like a man

shouldn't feminists be proud of their femininity and not try to be like men? if a woman is traditionally feminine they see her as an antifeminist which doesn't make any sense

It'll make sense in due time bubsy.

Leave Eminem alone you transmysoginist

the feminist went so far left, she weent all the waaay around and became a nazi

Because it's more about going for a certain look and style more so than being purely to attract a partner.

What you don't get is men/women are going to fuck her even if she has a foot tall purple mohawk. She doesn't have to worry about being conventionally attractive to potential partners until she gets older and potentially ages like shit.

Even all of that aside, some people do find it attractive.

This is my fetish, fuck you!

FPBP

She's a lesbo no one cares

hnnnnnng

I think she's just trying to fuck more women.

Go back to your basement you fucking snowflake and fap to your Hentai girlfriend.

How is this even getting replies?