What does pol think about hikikomoris?

what does pol think about hikikomoris?

i havent left my house for one year, but this year my parents send me to the psychologist, i will be 19yo this year and i dont wanna do anything with my life, i dont wanna neetbux

I pray to god that my children don't turn out like you. What sadness you must bring your father.

Idk go work out or something.

Pretty much spells it out right there fampai

Do you smoke a lot of weed? I noticed back in my pothead phase it reeeaally drained my motivation to do anything. Same goes for any drug in its later stages. Hope you find what God is calling you to do, man!

You're 19. Time to get an education and a girl and start becoming a man.

Men don't sit in their houses all day. Wish I fucking could. Men go suck the day's dick. Rise up and swallow that load user.

Eat a lot and I mean a lot of healthy nutritious food. And I mean a fuck load.

You're 19 and male you can grow until you're 25.

Nice trolling OP. Spanish girls are not tall.

people in spain are short as fuck m8

I'm 5'8" and have a hot blonde wife with massive tits. You can do it user. Be successful and the women will come.

>its not like i do anything wrong?!
>actually i don't do anything at all

you might as well be literally dead, at least then you wouldn't bring shame

I'm a 5'6" manlet and an Afghanistan combat veteran, now in grad school doing biomedical research. Don't let that be your defining characteristic, or whether or not women notice you. They will if your accomplishments outweigh your initial appearance.

this, you just won the argument, sorry /po/

You fuckers spend all day and night making fun of Manlets, heres one who accepts what you say as truth and removes himself from society and the gene pool, yet you disagree

I do no understand, this is what you wanted wether you realised it or not

you know what i actually take that back, reacted to quickly, didn't read your other posts.

Ill be honest with ya man, i understand, no matter how hard you try you'll only ever be meh, and not even good meh, mediocre meh.

I hope you can find happiness in the small things

Fingers crossed for Robo-waifus in the future.

lets re-program them and take over the world with little anime girls

your parents just pumped all their time and money, their aspirations for you, and all the things they went through for you.
Only for you to be literally nothing. Not even a screw up. Because at least screw ups have done things in their lives, bad things.
But you? They might as well just tossed all of everything they put in you into a corner of a room and it'd be the fucking same.

implying you aren't a mediocre piece of shit thinking you're above a basement dweller just because you work from 9 to 5.

She was not but only had 2 partners before me. I've had sex with 3 women. But one woman was for 8+ years.

Don't be happy for me you pussy. Go out and seize the day. When life hands you lemons you put your dick inside that lemon.

why are all the guy's posts deleted?

It's alright OP.No one should be expected to do anything.Just don't be a financial burden to your parents

You should be expected to poo in loo

>i havent left my house for one year, but this year my parents send me to the psychologist, i will be 19yo

werent you suposse to be finishing high school pedro?

do you feel social anxiety?

Don't ever get one-itis,
the fallout has kept me indoors for 2 years
(Lying cheating bitch also claimed I was harassing her and cop-threatened me after the break up, placing a false accusation)

I should leave, because that cheating bitch isn't worth getting sad over, but I don't really even remember how I was outgoing enough to date 10 years ago.

Nothing wrong with staying indoors tho.