Would you still be against immigration if 100% of the immigrants were females?

Would you still be against immigration if 100% of the immigrants were females?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3589416/Smirking-Russian-nanny-decapitated-girl-4-paraded-head-streets-never-jail-insane.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only if they cant vote

>Would you still be against immigration if the gene pool is still being invaded but in a different way?

Yes.
Stinky neckbeards of this board think that they would get qts, but that would just mean more pussy for Chads.
Remember 80%-20%
And then there's the fact that few shitskins are attractive.

Yes, you won't trick me, you filthy JEW

T H I C C
OH GOD MUH FUGGIN DICK

nice country

No. Is this why liberal women are pro immigration ? Because they are majority men with much horny?

I AM NOT AGAINST IMMIGRATION
I AM AGAINST MUSLIM IMMIGRATION
HOW THE FUCK DO LIBERALS NOT GET THAT
KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF

yeah because foreign women are pretty shitty, especially mexican "latinas" who are 4 feet tall 4 feet wide

never change, /r9k/

No because I'd like to fuck some then marry a white woman. The only problem is the west has so many god damn beta faggot males this brown women would probably have their balls in vices and make them convert to islam..

Yes. Foreign women still can't speak English, they're still smelly, and they still can't drive for shit. Most are ugly as fuck too.

Legal immigration of foreign races is just as bad.

The invasion of the single mothers.

I love european immigrants and even american if they come from non-cucked states. I just dont want filthy muslims.

No

bingo

>impling that all brown women look like that

Typical Jewish tactics here, nothing to see.

This is the fruit of the right wing jew.
The jew wants you to be either replaced or sealed of completely so you become inbred.
You have to understand that everything that is not muslim or african tier negro is good for your country even if it impregnates your women.

Yes because the next generation wouldn't be just females.

Instead of an increase in rapes and murders from the men, we'll get more single mothers living off welfare - who'll birth the next generation of rapists and murders.

only if you kill their male babies. if someone impregnates her and the baby is born a kid kill him, if it is a female she can live
this is a perfect plan

Yes because i think with more than my penis

>Real question no one is asking
Are they trannies?

Yes, they're still lowering your nation's inherent average genetic quality and capital.

ESPECIALLY if it were all females

stupid jew

Women are weak and can't commit cri...

Yes. I want 'em all gone.

Fuck you kike.

Prove him wrong. Some men just are not meant to get women. 80-20 rule is 100% accurate. I will die a virgin as will many others here.

Go away, Jew! Would be just as bad, if not worse! We would just have a bunch of single women/mothers that seek the government to be their provider. Fuck off.

No. Please send more fit females, Barbara.

checked

pls no steal polish wimynz

Yes. White babies are what keep our culture and traditions going. We can't replace our culture with babies from another culture.

I'm not against immigration that brings actual workforce who are willing to work and adapt the customs of the host country they immigrate to.
Bringing refugees that have minimal chances of actually wanting to do honest work and refuse to honor the laws and the custom of the country should be shot.
However it would be far more better to promote the idea of having offspring so the hole situation of needing refugees to do work X doesn't happen.

>just as bad

Who would want to steal our ogres with red faces besides of bunch of Sup Forums betas?

It's easy to say that when you sterilize the niggers migrating to occupied Palestine.

BUMPER CHECK
CAR KEK

They would probably wear trashbags so yes, on the other hand they might stop wearing them if their male sandnigger friends are not around anymore so then pls come i dont mind some sweet mia khalifa pussys

No but if they wear burka - GTFO

it would be fine but only if they had dicks too

hang yourself

fpbp

A womb is a trojan horse

I would cum inside her all the time tbqh

yes

what part of "fuck off we're full" do you not understand?

Alright motherfucker. I'm going to use my life as an example because I actually work and go outside once a day.

I'm currently in OJT for the military. In my class of 8, 6 are married, 1 is in a relationship, the other guy is looking. A year prior to this, I'm in a class of 30, 3 people were dating 3 others in the class alone, half the class was dating outside of the classroom, 2 people married, rest IDK. Go back another year, this time to a class of 18, 2 different people married, literally everyone else was dating.

We are the nerdiest group of people, linguists. A lot of us are autists, most unattractive, that's a fact. But even they were getting in with the girl autists.

Your 80-20 rule has not been in effect for the past 3 years of my life. But I can tell you it felt like the 80-20 rule was true BEFORE I joined the military. But once I held a steady job, I can see now that I was wrong. I wasn't even looking for girls and they were flirting with me all the time, I was 5'8 135 for the longest time, 6/10. If you get a real job you'd see past your bedroom walls, bro.

Yes.

Ivan has a point. That Muslim lady beheaded a child for Allah and showcased her head on the streets of Moscow, never went to jail
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3589416/Smirking-Russian-nanny-decapitated-girl-4-paraded-head-streets-never-jail-insane.html

In fact, I'd say 80% of us were in a relationship for more than 3/4ths of the time in our pipeline, and 20% weren't. And I'm not bullshitting you at all on this.

I'm going to give you advice. GET INVOLVED IN YOUR COMMUNITY. You KNOW this would increase your chances tenfold.

DESU, this, really.

Kikes NEED you to forget your birthright.

>lets create a generation of mulatos that will ruin our white country
Our greatest ally Schlomo Shekelberg never fails us!

> 80/20 rule is wrong

> Let me tell you about my group of guys in the military

Yes because they will pass the garbage genes onto the children thus ruining your country over multiple generations

>only women
>start shitting out halfbreeds who grow up and become terrorists
how about no

Yes, of course.

Correct.

fellow "civic nationalist" i see

As long as they are not supported by government for being lone mothers and their boy-children are sterilized

Yes. They would be able to vote and destroy the country.

ye

you're dead right
if you're only against muslim immigration you're only halfway there. Blacks need to fuck off top

okay can someone smarter than me confirm the fact that the jews are trying to get white dudes attracted to enormous asses so they mix with darker monkeys easier?

the fact is a majority of white woman have tiny asses, what is this shit

meant no
howling

R A R E

I'm not against immigration, I'm against illegal and muslim immigration

sad meme is that 85% of this country doesnt realize they dont even qualify to be in the service and are cucks because they are too low of IQ too fat or desu too fucking ugly (they WILL reject you for this)

The 80-20 thing is bullshit. I'm chunky, slightly above average dick, and just under 6 foot tall. I've had 3 ways, one night stands and been married for 8 years now. You gotta put yourself out there.

Go ahead and come up with a real life, non-/r9k/-generated example of when 80/20 was true that YOU experienced.
>inb4 you were rejected at a party and the girl hooked up with the good looking guy and the lifelong takeaway for that was hurr durr im unable to breed im so pathetic

And then once you type it out, I want you to go look yourself in the mirror irl, and ask yourself (for me), "Is it really that hard to find someone to date?", and if the answer is anything but no, I want you to grasp the edge of that sink right there, arch your back towards your heels, and SLAM YOUR FUCKING FACE ON THE EDGE OF THAT COUNTER, because the only thing that's going to fix you is a severe head injury you pathetic numale pos.

This. Also they need to be evaluated for an IQ at or over the national average.
We don't need to handicap our future generations like coal burners are dying to do (far too often literally).

Nice digits Art Goru

Correct. Europe for the Europeans.

>lowering forever your country's iq because of muh dick

then you complain about boomers

Not in the slightest. Western Europe only though

excess of women destroys civilization
men would dump the idea of relationships and marriage and jump from one girl to the next

excess of men increases competition and forces men to sort themselves out to attract a suitable mate.

Nah, immigrant qts have lower standards when it comes to tall white guys. Fortunately Chads are too busy chasing Becky.

>migrants genders ratio swaps
>feminists now screech against migration

no

D-DELET

Who would fuck this trash?

>thinking with with your dick
hello there subhuman

me

nope
get your green cards here, ladies

>100% of the immigrants were females

*unzips dick*

If they are Caucasoid, (including Arabs and some Indians) or Asians is wouldn't mind

shill/slide thread. theyve found posting asses and tits as the OP is the easiest bait of them all

>Stinky neckbeards of this board

Who you calling a neckbeard?

Would you be against immigrants of they were all from japan?

>You gotta put yourself out there.
How?

Must be great fun to have a bum like that. If mine was like that I'd use it all day, shitting in the field with my handy mug of water close at hand

I WANT MILKY!

Go to parties and events, places where you can meet women. I don't do too much of the social media stuff but that works for a lot of people. Try church, lots of churches have a weekly of monthly singles mingle. Talk, make jokes, a little bit of playful teasing maybe and ask her for her number to set something up for later. You just have to force yourself to be social. It's a skill like any other and you have to practice to get good at it.

No because I'm not a nigger who make decisions based on "muh dick"

I'm not against any immigrants, as long as they do it legally and are coming here because they want to pursue the american dream and american values.

>they'd be forced to find a man to provide for them
>mixed marriages as a result are the norm since they need to find men to cling on to
>the men teach them the culture of the country
>???
>integration

As a civic nationalist I am totally fine with 100% women immigrating.

Came here to say this.

such a fag