Niggers getting cucked by superior chink genes

>China has been colonizing Africa for a while
>Chinese man work harder and prosper unlike lazy niggers
>African woman realize this and marry Chinese man
>CHINKED
qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/daria2692/
instagram.com/dasha_mezina/
instagram.com/anna__yakusheva/
instagram.com/mi1na4/
instagram.com/elena_ivanenko11/
newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/invisible-bridges-life-along-the-chinese-russian-border
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/dispatches/features/2009/where_russia_meets_china/why_are_siberian_russians_drawn_to_china.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THE CHINK WILL CONQUER ZA WARUDO

why are you talking about african women when chinese take Russian, Slavic, and white Central Asian females in FAAAAAR greater numbers?

Source on that?

Also, the Chinese fucking the Africans (in Africa) will really improve the African gene pool and make them less dependent on our aid.

DELET THIS

muh dikk isn't worth shit it seems. I'm expecting black penis soup to become a thing soon. The Chinese will probably find use for black bodies in traditional medicine.

maybe they are going to create a masterrace.
Nigger athleticism + chink work ethics and collectivist mind.

You do know that Russia & China share a border longer than the US & Canada (without Alaska). The entire population of Northern China is larger than the eniter population of US. What do you think happens there? Here are some examples of what goes on there :

instagram.com/daria2692/
instagram.com/dasha_mezina/
instagram.com/anna__yakusheva/
instagram.com/mi1na4/
instagram.com/elena_ivanenko11/

1. "The combination is usually Chinese men and Russian women,” he said. On the southern side of the border, he noticed that language schools are full of young Russian women who seem dedicated to acquiring Mandarin and a Chinese husband."
newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/invisible-bridges-life-along-the-chinese-russian-border

2. "One feature of the Russian-Chinese relationship seemed especially telling: Cross-border marriages are overwhelmingly between Chinese men and Russian women. Much of this has to do with demographics—Russia has a surplus of women, while China has too many men."
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/dispatches/features/2009/where_russia_meets_china/why_are_siberian_russians_drawn_to_china.html

Idi Amin v2 when?

Wow, second thread with this guy today.

I think its the only possible solution for the Africa question and I don't see why Chinese men going to Africa is not more encouraged by the African governments.

Would really help both Africa (getting smarter, higher development) and Chinese men getting laid.

>Russia has a surplus of women

Interesting.

Dude has major issues. I suspect he's either mixed race himself or a bitter asian guy. Or some libcuck troll.

BLACK WOMEN CRAVE THE BIG BANANA.

chink'd

>ayo fuck da white man
>chinese show up
>shieeeeet i wonna white man back again
served to niggers, kike's best consumer of horseshit.

>black athleticism
>chinese work ethics

but where are the morals

top kek

Rice dick'd

Who wants aids soup

RICED

which one is the woman?

Its the best thing that could ever happen.
I can't figure out for the life of me why European leaders want European natives to miscegenate with Africans when they should be encouraging whites and other successful races to go to Africa and miscegenate with Africans.

t. Schlomo Shekelsteinberg

African men are officially obsolete.
Due to less and less chinese women and a natural lust for conolization the chinese will reform Africa THE FUCKING HARD WAY.
It's glorious. Soon those half-chinese mulattos will outbreed everything in Africa 100:1.

this guy and his daily shitpost. even if asians took all of our women you have none and thats what matters nerd virgin

>Africa 2050

I'm okay with this

Kek this autist again