FUCK POLAND

Butthurt pooles seek the arrest and extradition of the poor 98-year-old Ukrainian veteran from USA.

startribune.com/poland-confirms-minnesota-man-as-nazi-commander/416027464/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Poland
u.nya.is/kshxym.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING HANG THIS PIECE OF SHIT

>Butthurt pooles seek the arrest and extradition of the poor 98-year-old Ukrainian veteran from USA.

Interestingly, they refused the extradition of a child rapist.

Should have gone to Argentina, Hans. They're so desperate to be white they literally don't extradite nazis because they're the knly whites they have.

>poor 98-year-old Ukrainian veteran
>nazi commander
>so poor

go fuck yourself with a bandera statuette you cunt

>Liberals arrest 98 year old man

>Celebrations last the rest of the month.

>March is now arrest the elderly month.

Holohoax

Poles who hate Nazis are alwways funny.

You hate them because they killed Poles, right? Well they didn't, they rounded up Polish Jews. The only reason you're alive is because you're not a Jew, so you have no reason to hate the Nazis.

Well, no more than any other country that was at war with them. But they didn't concentrate ethnic Poles.

>you have no reason to hate the Nazis.

What the fuck? They destroyed the economics of my country and then fucking communism barged right in, throwing the country 50 years backwards compared to the rest of Europe.

I have every reason to hate Nazis.

>no more than any other country that was at war with them
Polish civilian casualties were huge, even excluding Jews. You are a moron.

you shouldn't have been mistreating your German minority then famalam

Shouldn't have started killing germans

>implying you soon wont have tons of sandniggers pouring into your country setting it back 500 years

This is why Poland will never into space

>blaming the Nazis for something the Soviets did
The Nazis declared war on Bolshevism, by your own logic they are liberators that failed in their task.

Everybody's civillian casualties were high, Japan, Germany, Britain, France, it was the age of strategic bombing. The only peoples' civillian casualties that weren't sky high were those outside of the range of said bombers, like Canada, America, Australia, South Africa, etcetera.

>this cockhole`s pain

"Poland is based" is a fucking meme. They are a bunch of butthurt cucks.

NEVER FORGET
NEVER FORGIVE

Fuck outta here, katsap.

you shouldn't have started WW2

HE KNOWS THE TRUTH

Poles are utter scum.

Trade maybe?

I wonder (((who)))'s behind this post...

Sup Forums still so gullible and underaged to believe refuted Goebbels propaganda about Danzig.

He's 98 years old and his mind is gone. If you have him extradited for trial then YOU ARE THE NAZIS

>you shouldn't have started WW2

Correct.

>forgets that Poland was conquered by Hitler and Stalin working together
Yes they fought later but it is natural for Poland to hate both of them.

>Everybody's civillian casualties were high
Not like Poland's and Russia's.

Is it not gullible to blindly believe anything that the winning side claimed post-war?

Was he REALLY working in his yard all this time? Or taking commands from NAZI HQ in Antarctica?

if he was a nazi commander he should be shot, regardless of his age.

>The Nazis declared war on Bolshevism, by your own logic they are liberators that failed in their task.
The invaded the country and divided it up between Russia and themselves. Wow looks like that simple little fact slipped by you.

I'm pretty sure you didn't lose 6 millions civilians, not counting ukies and belarussians who became citizens of USSR, half of them poles.
and there weren't any strategic bombing in Poland since we were occupied most of the war.

Kaksoispiste dee dee dee dee dee

>lose 6 millions civilians,

Nothing suspicious about that figure at all.

>"it started because of Polands refusal to meet Germanys requests"

>"""requests"""

kek, this is some next level mental gymnastics

Hitler was demanding to take back the clay Germany lost in the first world war and when Poland said no Hitler invaded

Blaming Poland for the German invasion is a joke

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Poland
well you're right, it's closer to 11 milion but a lot of them weren't polish

>work camps were polish

Why the fuck was he named publicly? Aren't there defamation laws?

>Well they didn't
They did

During german occupation approx. 2 million "slavic" Poles were killed, including university professors etc.

Read about Wola genocide/massacre. Germans murdered 50k people in just a few days. They've collected around 8 tons of ashes from the bodies

Your government was run by kikes who legalised rape and murder of germans behind the redrawn life after world war 1, enticing Hitler to invade and get his people out.

Learn your history you fucking newfag cunt.

>11 milion

Nothing suspicious about that figure either.

Try harder.

Line*

>muh 6 gorillion!
Polak, Żyd i pies to jedna wiara.

>Learn your nazi propaganda you fucking newfag cunt

I bet you imagine yourself to believe in freedom, you bootlicking nazi fag

When will the eternal Pshek stop his butthurt?

It's not funny anymore.

exactly
that's why you come for work here

>Yes they fought later but it is natural for Poland to hate both of them.
Poland oppressed Germany minorities between 1919 and 1939, look at the demographics just after WW1 and then just before WW2, Poland forcibly removed many of the Germans.

>Not like Poland's and Russia's.
Russia's was because Stalin was autistic and Poland's was because they were occupied by said autist.

Germans treat Poles better than Poles treat Germans.

For a single year.

Ethnic Poles were treat well under the Nazis, only the Jews were persecuted, and rightly so.

POLISH BLAMING NAZIS LIKE NIGGERS BLAME WHITE MEN

More like historical evidence that shows conquest had been on the table for months just like with Stalin taking Danzig and planning to betray Germany. But go ahead cherry pick what you believe when it's convenient for your dogma.

>were treat well
I don't even know if you are trolling or not.
I like it how everyone here knows everything about other countries history, bet you all have PhD in history

Source?

>the war could have been prevented at least for a few more months
>n-no it c-couldn't!

PSHEKS BTFO

PRAISE KEK

Even if it would happen g*ermans deserve it.

>muh 6 GORILLIAN JEWS

Actually the court didnt want to do it. The MInistry of Justice wanted to kick him out.
Also implying Polanski is a Pole

Fuck yourself you wide faced bitch.

All polish have WIDE faces. And that's weird.

War has been over since 1945. Isn't it about time for Poland to concern itself with its current problems?

Enjoy your 5 minutes of not being called a dog by Russian fanboys.

Most of the casualties were on the Soviet side.

I ain't holding your hand. Go out and look for it. Plenty of scholarly evidence for something not contested whatsoever by historians. Muh Danzig is nothing but non-sequitar damage control by stormfags trying to rationalize blitzkrieging and partition an entire sovereign nation. Don't even try to deny it's not damage control it's blatant as hell.

>>If he was a nazis commander he should be given medals.
FTFY

How about you provide source first, since you've made the claim. But it's better to regurgigate shitty opinions innit :^)

He is a dog, brother. No doubt about that.

u.nya.is/kshxym.mp3

>Hitler and Stalin launch an invasion that begins the war

>decades later people still do mental gymnastics to make this war not their fault

>instead people blame the country they invaded

their propaganda machines were damn good

You mean (((poles))) want to

Demand extradition of a 98 year old man?

Fucking degenerate, fuck Poland.

The Germans did nothing wrong in that war.

Hang that old fuck

Polanski is jewish, and our gov would love to kick him out, but the court decided the extradition would be against the law.

What crime did this man commit?
Where are his accusers?

He raped a 13 year old girl and fled the US after being found guilty in court.

He's fucking 98 years old. I dont see you hunting down communist leaders for fucking your country and torturing your people for decades.

Instead of sending him to prison, we want to show him what Germany has become :^)

referring to Polanski, not the nazi

I don't think you understand.

Holocaust = Bad.

He is a murderous piece of shit who should hang and at the least rot in a dank prison cell for the rest of his miserable life.

inb4 leaf. Im a burger mufucka

kek

You thick, dumb, LARPer moron.
Stop dividing the Europeans against each other.
Stop worshiping someone who caused tens of millions of europeans to die

THE Ukraine isn't even a real country it's the Belgium of eastern europe.

>arresting the elderly is bad but taking their healthcare and leaving them to die is "redpilled"

you got 60% of your current country gifted you useless lazy piece of shit slav scum.

Shameful. Sort yourself out before attacking other europeans.

What would that possibly solve?

Some geezer with Alzheimer's being thrown in a cell isn't really going to change anything.

Who's going to testify against him?

The communists did the exact same thing. I cant remember exactly but I heard a story about intellectuals and military being led out into a forest en masse and killed by the occupying communists. The name is escaping me. But look, the fact of the matter is that ww2 on the eastern front was a dictator vs a dictator, and every country inbetween suffered. Either they helped the occupying force or they were killed. Helping the Russians was no different then helping Hitler.

No I meant the nice older gentlemen in the OP. Polanski should be burned at the stake.

Evidence? Proofs? What are they gonna do, get a chimneysweep to testify on behalf of the ashes?

>wage war on someones ground
>destroy their country
>"we gifted u 60% hurr durr"

get fucked

You are right and these teenagers here can't grasp the concept of karmatic rebalance, or the fact that the krauts lost the war and will justifiably be shit on for all eternity because of it.

why do you hate justice?

The Jewish people deserve retribution. Trump will see to it that this sick fuck is extradited

You're probably the quiet type in person

Thank you. They are getting fucked by rapefugees now, so karma is starting to pay back.

>why do you hate justice?

It's like going after the children of slave owner's across the planet to satiate an internal guilt of lack of acting.

It's a perversion of justice under the guise of righteousness.

It ceased being justice and became vendetta.

Go fuck yourself and die in a fire, you lying piece of shit kike lover.

No he shouldnt. Its after the fact. He was commander of a ukranian division led by SS. He wasnt german SS. The standards already set, and I get that. But its a bullshit standard. The communists killed more people, and to some countries they were more of a threat, so they helped the nazis. You can see relics of this in todays ukraine war.

Ah yes. I'm reading notes from my local rabbi, it says when he turned my 14 grandmothers into lampshades the officer later sold them at face value. Should have at least marked up the 400%. It's annuda shoah. Remember the 15 gorillian.

why is Poland for the Jews on WW2 to this day?

The Jews are already attacking Poland for "allowing death camps to be built there" and other such nonsense, yet Poland continues to be good goys. Why?

have you tried, you know, reading the article in the OP?