D.C. LGBT Center Vandalized

dcist.com/2017/03/casa_ruby_vandalized_and_employee_a.php

The suspect walked into Casa Ruby on Sunday afternoon and a verbal altercation ensued with an employee of the non profit, according to the Metropolitan Police Department report. The altercation turned violent when the suspect approached the employee and hit her in the forehead with his pointer finger. Then, the suspect picked up a bar of soap and threw it at her. He left, but not before throwing a brick through the front door and kicking it.
On his way out, he said, "I'll kill your motherf*cking *ss. Ya'll tranny motherf*ckers think somebody won't f*ck ya'll up," according to the police report.
This is the third incident Casa Ruby has faced in the past two weeks, says Ruby Corado, the non profit's executive director and founder. "Unfortunately we've seen a pattern that people begin with threats and then deliver on their promises," she says. "I used to get a lot of threats. Now they're showing up here."

Corado stood in between Newsham and Bowser on Friday as they announced that hate crimes in D.C. increased 62 percent from 2015 to 2016. In total, hate crimes increased from 66 incidents in 2015 to 107 incidents in 2016—those related to gender identity or expression nearly doubled, and those related to sexual orientation increased by about 50 percent.

While talking to DCist over the phone, Corado was also speaking to a person who came to fix the door.

"Do you have glass that is shatterproof?" Corado asked him. "I need something that if somebody throws a brick again, that it will stand because I'm going to be getting more of this. I'm not going to be paying for another door every week."

DOes anyone actually believe this?

bump

>her

>no physical information about the suspect

really activates your almonds

What's there to describe? We all know that it was a white male

HEY RABBI

thats racist you fucking antihuman chimp

god hates monkeys like you

HEY RABBI

>trannies and gays too dumb to figure out 3M security film

>Whites
>Comitting violent crime in DC

Lel

Coulter's law you fucking mong, they aren't divulging any details of the suspect because he is non-white.

Hey zir, whatcha doin there?

I assume it was a black dude by the snippet of text given by the police and the fact that its probably a homeless black dude harassing them.

>making up a LGBT hate crime story

Ah yes yes the goyim, the goyim I tell you

>Hey Faggi
Although is probably right

Pretty reasonable in D.C. that if you have a business in a bad neighborhood random Black homeless dudes will be drunk and annoy you.

>hate crimes in D.C. increased 62 percent from 2015 to 2016
>dcist
>This is the third incident Casa Ruby has faced in the past two weeks
>"I'll kill your motherf*cking *ss. Ya'll tranny motherf*ckers think somebody won't f*ck ya'll up,"
>" I'm not going to be paying for another door every week"

>No physical description or official report of the incident, just broken glass
>Doesn't just get a door that isn't fucking glass

REALLY
ACTIVATES
THE
ALMONDS

> suspect said "y'all" repeatedly
> incident occurred in DC and not the south

oh look blacks being homophobic again, I cant wait until we hear about how white people and Trump are responsible.

Clearly the work of WHITE SUPREMACISTS

>white
>saying y'all

It was a black man

>no description of white male with red MAGA hat

plus, the article quotes him as going full
>pic related

it was a nigger

the building should have been torn down as well. and all personnel shot

They pushed too far too fast with their degenerate shit.

I guess we never get the full story.

>nothing personnel

>>saying y'all
y'all is actually liberalspeak on twatter/kikebook. It's definitely a false flag. AGAIN. Gutsy too, since they caught the BLM writer threatening jewish community centers