Where were you when Jontron made the sandniggers great again?

Where were you when Jontron made the sandniggers great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/840980755236999169?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=93oH6R15neg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And remember that Hispanics are counted as white.

Iranians are truly aryan.

But youre not allowed here regardless.

Absolute mad man

niggers just commit more crime, it has nothing to do with wealth and everything to do with their culture and the fact that niggers are more emotional, and less intelligent

He said "crime" not "murder".

>murder isn't crime

wut

Is Destiny really an ugly manlet or is that a shop?

Holy shit what a legend

I really like Jontron. He isn't playing along with the socially conditioned idiots who eat up the shit they've been sold their entire lives. Nationalism was normal for the entirety of human history until the last few generations and it's suddenly this great evil. Do these fucks literally never question the assumptions they've been brainwashed into holding? They have all the weird moral superiority of religious people without the claim to a rational basis for it.

What's with the recent redpillings by Youtubers

You're misreading Leaf fellow Burger. Not all crime is murder.

Good. I'm sick of enjoying a content creator only to find out that their world view is retarded. Honestly a really funny dude, and he's a lost a lot of weight since his old videos and he looks pretty normal now.

why do I have a feeling that the results will be the same?

twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/840980755236999169?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Times are changing. People are waking up. I'm glad Trump won. Even if he isn't going to single handedly change things for the better I'd much rather have him as president for 4-8 years while people wake up rather than having it happen under duress with President Clinton.

wait was all that shilling last night just pre emptive damage control by destiny

did he have autism?

Squares and Rectangles, my man.
Every murder is a crime, but not every crime is a murder.

Gen Z is redpilled af.

>2006
Anything more recent?

people are waking up, left leaning faggots are in panic mode

Even if they're not, crime is a very broad category. A rich man regardless of race has less incentive to shoplift but shit like murder doesn't always have an economic dimension.

And everyone commits crimes every day, the rate is 100% for everyone, because so much shit is illegal. We need to delineate individual extreme crimes for the sake of discussion because that's what people really are trying to communicate.

I've no doubt leftists would love to smoke the issue by expanding the discussion to include all crime though. The truth isn't their goal.

I really need to stop visiting plebbit...

destiny's fans have their own safe space chat seperated from the rest of twitch chat where they constantly suck his dick and act like his own personal army to spam onto reddit/Sup Forums to promote his stream and youtube channel without him needing to tell them. Its literally tumblr level fandom, if you hear them talk when he plays games with them they have even adopted his speech patterns and scream Sup Forums memes constantly while giggling between themselves.

Destiny is such a slimy faggot.
>watching the video with shkreli
>"I noticed you look down your nose at people who aren't so bright"
>well, I'm completely open to learning more about pharma-
>"what I said was I noticed you look down your nose at people who aren't very bright. I mean, in my industry-"
>hurr yes i know people who specialize in a field know more about it hurr
>without hesitation spews a paragraph to change the subject

>Homicide is the only crime there is
Thanks pol

>whites in charge of dictating black lives
I see. If everybody around me was white and I was black, surely I'd see something off and figure shit out myself

What a bunch of absolute buffoons.

I always specify violent crime to avoid these kinds of autismal derailments. I got sick of hearing about why Tyrone NEEDS to sell that crack to get by.

Nice try OP

I looked it up, it took 10 seconds of googling to see that Jontron is full of shit. Nice try

user, the trend doesn't reverse.

It grows exponentially.

Speeding is a crime, and everyone does it every day. Unless they're slow, then they're impeding traffic which is a crime.

You absolutely have to delineate the most socially harmful crimes for the discussion to be meaningful.

>implying you can compare theft or burglary to killing someone.

He always does that.

Got owned? Change the subject.
Something I know nothing about? I wasn't talking about that, I was talking about this.
Opponent made a good point? Yeah but it's complicated. I can't explain how because I don't know but saying things are complicated makes me appear educated.

JonTron is a persian master race.

Nice strawman. Does anyone there actually address the problem of rich black crime > poor white crime? It's pretty easy to just pass that off as an issue of racism but it's still making ground to rule out poverty and I imagine that messes with lefties' heads.

>does not post proof
Thank you sharia blue.

Fucking BTFO.

>given the choice between spending the day with a killer or a shoplifter
>spends it with a shoplifter

>Jontron blows out turbocuck autistic manchild leftists

Nice
On a side note: Why do all these numales look the same?

Its a symptom of a disease

I decided to challenge my views and look up the research. Try doing the same instead of just staying on Sup Forums in your little bubble

>Their culture was destroyed!

So why didn't they just adopt white culture?

Because the term numale was to describe all those people who look the same?

bottom line whites only. kill brown and black

nice zeroes, real heroes

No you didn't. You decided to lie on Sup Forums to do damage control for your cuck idol Destiny.

try dodging THIS

first pewdiepie became a nazi now this. why

>Mfw blessed bess, the (gho)Uhl, and other recognizables from Trump's feed are top comments on some Iowan congressman.

Where do they organize?

These problems occur when peolpe engage in debates like they're in a competitive sport instead of trying to attain a greater articulation of a subject or the truth.

My style of argumentation is fairly generous and if someone is clumsy in their attempts to describe something I'll actually help them do it better rather than take advantage of their moment of weakness to try and make them look bad. Unfortunately that's an extremely rare quality in people.

It's one of the main issues I have with Stefan Molyneux who I like for the most part. This is something endemic to people who enjoy argumentation.

Don't be angry user, we know you're too lazy so as to lift a finger. Don't be projecting just because you can't see your baby cock when you pee

Is destiny a midget? Jeez, look at the size of his head compared to the rest of him.

>still no proof

the shitstorm of the elections. the openl caustic policy made by the globalists. the smoke is thinning and the mirrors are cracking

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER!?

>"commit more crime"
>cites a homicide statistic

>serial killers
>no definition in picture
>expecting me to waste time typing a url from an image for a Tibetan carpet forum
>not per capita rates

You can certainly do better...

SHIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Nationalism literally only started in the 19th century,

>implying thievery doesn't make you a criminal

EVERYONE IS GETTING REDPILLED

Why do you guys still talk about destiny, what's this about him?

His game theory knowledge is mediocre tier, he sucks dick in LoL (constant rage, tilt with his one trick draven) and was shit in Starcraft.

The only thing he has going for him is his ADHD to look at and talk about random shit while waiting for qeue pop

This has already been discussed in detail, you idiot.

you mean white?

The romans were nationalist mate. citizenship and all that.

Burden of proof is on you. Post it or fuck off.

hes a 35+ year old who stream video games for a living to the same 2000 people because his stream is so unwelcoming to new people since his chatters act like little ecelebs themselves and bully new people away. He has the time to spend all day studying random things through wikipedia and he also uses the same tactics employed by sam harris (a person he ironically doesnt like because he uses sneaky debate tactics). He doesn't even appeal to little children, hence why he "debates" bigger youtubers since hes worried about his longterm economic stabillity. (He also milks his small fanbase to the point that he has made his own subscription system outside of twitch where people are allowed to increase their tier of subscription up to $40 dollars per month which his chat uses as a kind of social status). It truly is one of the more bizzare systems employed by anyone, I'm not going to say he isn't smart and good at tricking retards. But most people think he's an asshole for good reason, hence why his stream/youtube doesnt grow compared to the work he puts in

checked

>I decided to challenge my views and look up the research.
How do you think I ended up on Sup Forums?

Homicide proves they are apes you retard.

I didn't imply that whatsoever
I said you can't compare murder to smaller crimes like theft

holy shit BTFO

I suspect most of the posters there who instigated these "discussions" were actually infiltrators from other subs.
I thought his fans accepted his political views after the first two streams with Sargon, but I guess the Leftie cucks are everywhere.
I like how Jon just says exactly what he thinks, I like how he doesn't try to hide his concern, he doesn't care about subscribers leaving him.
He is exactly what PewDiePie could become one day.
Pray for their souls!

See now everyone knows you're a lying LARPer, please go before ypu embarrass yourself further

I used to watch him back in the day when SC2 was still alive.
He used be friends with some funny negro called Debo

youtube.com/watch?v=93oH6R15neg

>>not per capita rates

When 59% of serial killers come from 6% of the population (black males), I don't think you WANT to see the per capita rates.

You can work it out yourself.

>rome
>citizenship
I'm not too sure that romans had citizenship, I thought it was more of a language based and not currently being a slave thing.
Please correct me if I'm wrong. Genuinely curious.

dayum son

I didnt imply what you said I implied

Gaming is the biggest thing on YouTube aside from music.

Games are only fun when they're truly meritocratic. The reason so many women and beta faggots complain it's sexist is because no one plays games that pander to the stupid emotional feminine idea of everyone deserving a reward because those games are just not fun, so they fail.

It makes sense that the gamers who become popular on YouTube adopt that mentality

lots of gen Z only voted D because they wanted weed and gay marriage. the dems have lost lots of their attraction to some youngfags

A serial killer is by definition anyone who has killed more than 2 people.

Are you really this fucking dumb user?

"Haha they only kill people way more often haha checkmate whitey haha"

>educate yourself, bigot

tfw banned from Sup Forums

he deleted his tweets, save this image and repost it back at him

wtf I love jontron now

>A serial killer is by definition anyone who has killed more than 2 people.
I was not aware of this. But the question is does the source cited use that definition.

Because mass immigration is bad and everyone knows it's bad.

The prophecy is true, isn't it?

Jontron is Iranian, his middle name is Aryan.

Iran = Land of Aryans

I was gana break the law and smack this dumb bitch, but I killed her so it would be legal.

I'm not against the idea. I just think a picture with Jon linked to a 2006 report is a little stupid and can be picked through easily by liberals.

>hes a 35+ year old

Fucking hell, he barely looks 20. If anyone took estrogen pills during their teens, it's this cuck.

>oh sweetie

>My twitter has become so powerful that I can actually make my enemies tell the truth.
kek

>Is a college reputable source using the correct English word?

You are fucking dumb my man. You didn't even know what the phrase "Serial Killer" meant.

Rome wan't a "nation state" though it was a multi ethnic empire. The modern nation state with an understanding of a racial/linguistic group living in a natural geographic area is a modern phenomenon.