Do you support Uyghur, Tibetan and Inner Mongol Independence?

Do you support Uyghur, Tibetan and Inner Mongol Independence?

Other urls found in this thread:

michaelturton.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-century-of-humiliation-is.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101585383/#q101586656
imgur.com/gallery/gmk0p
youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg
youtube.com/watch?v=jV6A7-XeuSE
youtube.com/watch?v=kC4iGGfrAew
youtube.com/watch?v=qGqdlrNqYgM
youtube.com/watch?v=B9RAtEYTRfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FASCISM GOOD
MUSLIM BAD

Yes. It would be very interesting to see China crumble into warring states

According to the 2000 census, the TFR was 1.22 (0.86 for cities, 1.08 for towns and 1.43 for villages/outposts). Beijing had the lowest TFR at 0.67, while Guizhou had the highest at 2.19. The Xiangyang district of Jiamusi city (Heilongjiang) has a TFR of 0.41, which is the lowest TFR recorded anywhere in the world in recorded history. Other extremely low TFR counties are: 0.43 in the Heping district of Tianjin city (Tianjin), and 0.46 in the Mawei district of Fuzhou city (Fujian). At the other end TFR was 3.96 in Geji County (Tibet), 4.07 in Jiali County (Tibet), and 5.47 in Baqing County (Tibet).

The 2010 census reported a TFR of 1.18 (0.88 in cities, 1.15 in townships, and 1.44 in rural areas).[16] The five regions with the lowest fertility rates were Beijing (0.71), Shanghai (0.74), Liaoning (0.74), Heilongjiang (0.75), and Jilin (0.76). The five regions with the highest fertility rates were Guangxi (1.79), Guizhou (1.75), Xinjiang (1.53), Hainan (1.51), and Anhui (1.48).

Total fertility rate by ethnic group (2010 census): Han (1.14), Zhuang (1.59), Hui (1.48), Manchu (1.18), Uyghur (2.04), Miao (1.82), Yi (1.82), Tujia (1.74), Tibetan (1.60), Mongols (1.26)

It's over.

I'm pretty sure those are not Uyghurs look Central Asian(Nuristani)

...yep, looks like I'm right again.

The third guy is Russian, post invalidated (^:

What Skyrim race is this?

Yes, Genghis Khan (like the Buddha) was a golden-haired, blue-eyed Aryan. I support his people, the Uighurs, in their struggle against the yellow monkeys of east China.

Atmorans

Remove Kebab.

Yes, we need to destabilize China at all costs.

I SUPPORT

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Also the Falmer are indigenous Sami who got replaced by invading Indo-Europeans(Nords)

Mongolia has Africa level population growth. Therefore Ching Chong is finished.

AYO HOL UP HOL UP

SO YOU BE SAYIN'

Yes, on principle, as I support nationalism for all peoples. And geostrategically, as China should be weakened so that it is not able to dominate East Asia.

>Do you support Uyghur, Tibetan and Inner Mongol Independence?

How about we fix white countries first? Any meddling in other countries only serves the Jew.

HUMILIATION

The turkic Uyghur have absorbed the Tocharians, who were Indo-Europeans.

Dude on the right has an amazing beard.

Uyghurs definitely. :)

would plow

eyeliner on a child. seriously wtf.

Doesn't look Russian at all.

it's kinda hard to tell. I mean the Tibetan Autonomous Region has objectively profited from being under Chinese rule. Before that it was a fucking feudal state with annual human sacrifices, next to no infrastructure and healthcare. I for one am glad that they're not allowed to go back to that. Other than that it's a fucking hill with a bunch of Buddhists and some Bon practitioners that don't really bother anyone. Aside from "LOL CHINA LARGE" I have no idea why they would want the region.

yes fuck chinks

>Turkroaches
They can pray to Allah in hell, when we Serbs gonna remove them together with our Croatian bros

Uyghurs are mooslems so no

This is Uyghur.

... or this.

i support a drone striking them

Are they really claiming all of the istans, Thailand, Vietnam, and those other associates states. My God they are nuts. I thought the 9 dash line was aggressive

t.shia faggot

See: michaelturton.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-century-of-humiliation-is.html

NATIONAL SHAME

Praise Kek! Allahu Ackbar

>michaelturton.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-century-of-humiliation-is.html
Do the modern Chinese believe this? At uni we have plenty and they seem to like their country's actions. I hope we aren't educating the people who want to implement this.
I really pity all their neighbors.

They're willing to do absolutely anything in order to save face:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101585383/#q101586656
imgur.com/gallery/gmk0p

You have no idea what the uighurs look like then

>bloodsuckers
>innocent
toppest of them keks.

The Jews were the ones doing/financing the shooting, frog

Are Pashtuns white?

I probably couldnt give any less of a shit

Whites came from albinism, duh.

>bloodsuckers financed the shooting of other bloodsuckers
Good, let them whittle the number of problems down. It'll be their turn next.

>They're willing to do absolutely anything in order to save face:
Oh I already know that, I lived in the Oakland china town.

>Tibetan
Yes

>Uyghur
Uyghurs are literally 20th century Muslim emigrants who refuse to leave and do mass killings at train stations every few months. They are hated even by other ethnic minorities that are Muslim. No idea how CNN and friends get away portraying them as 'oppressed minorities', when they also get affirmative action policies to all of China's big city universities and are EXEMPT from the two-child policy

>Inner Mongol independence
Meme, most people living in inner-Mongolia are Han Chinese with some non-Mongolian non-Han minorities

I fucking hate the pashtun culture.

No, they don't

Would you trust Chinese, Indian or Russian media reports diagnosing all Americans are Obama or Trump supporters or following a certain paradigm? Obviously not

Most people in China just want better living conditions for themselves and their family, they don't want to fucking invade all of SEA and central Asia, just like how most Americans want the same and didn't care much for invading Afghanistan and Iraq

Albinos can't tan, nig

>yghurs are literally 20th century Muslim emigrants who refuse to leave and do mass killings at train stations every few months. They are hated even by other ethnic minorities that are Muslim.

Would you trust Chinese, Indian or Russian >media reports diagnosing all Americans are Obama or Trump supporters or following a certain paradigm? Obviously not

Would I trust a Chinese-sounding Australian about what Chinese media says happens in Xinjiang? Obviously not

i dont give a shit either way. as long as i dont have to see their ugly faces im fine.

I think you're missing an important part of the picture. Breaking up China would weaken the core state and provide a buffer that will hamper Chinese regional ambitions

No, the Chinese invasion is real, it's called "being the number one exporter of immigrants in the world". It's understandable you fucks don't wanna go back because of the smog, the toxic food and the shitty government

What no one can understand is your continuous shilling for a country that you shills and your entire families don't want to reside in.

youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg

This is for the Uyghurs - ISIS scum.

Yeah but no one else does. Even bleeding heart Muslims that cry about Palestine every day, have never heard of Uyghurs.

youtube.com/watch?v=jV6A7-XeuSE

youtube.com/watch?v=kC4iGGfrAew

youtube.com/watch?v=qGqdlrNqYgM

youtube.com/watch?v=B9RAtEYTRfc

>when you realize uyghurs are basically based half white tocharian half turk muslims

Yes, destroy all big states

I support Tibetans but not Uyghurs

It's called keeping them there
What do you think (for real, not Sup Forums fantasy) will happen if china actually collapsed

Considering a sizable chunk went to fight for isis, and it's the first thing the public heard about them
I'd say they murdered their own PR

That would cause China to return to pre-Qing borders though. Not warring states.

Comfy