What does Sup Forums think about sperm donation?

What does Sup Forums think about sperm donation?
I'm a white scandinavian guy with aryan genes and I just got accepted by the sperm bank to donate.
Should I do it?

Not as fun as you think it will be.

are u tall

i'm a sperm donor baby from a german chad and it's pretty nice

182 cm / 6 feet tall

>proud of being a Cuckbaby

No, kys

I don't like the idea of little me's wandering around out there without me supervising and protecting them.

I wish we still did sperm donations the good 'ol fashioned way, where the conquering army of a superior civilization injects its liquid load directly into the wedded wombs of inferior less civilized cuck wives after their husbands were decimated in battle, resulting in a superior generation of offspring who may one day rise to be a conquering civilization themselves and erase the genetic waste of others

becareful, there are some cases where the mom seeks the biological donor father after some years and sues him for child support

FINNISH

SPERM

ONLY

EBIN
:D

Yeah

Doesn't matter, your sperm will be thrown out and replaced with more Muhammad sperms for diversity and tolerance.

Think for a moment about the sort of people who go to sperm banks to produce children instead of having a normal, traditional relationship and conceiving that way.

No you shouldn't.

this is the longest chain ive seen since 2012

they all look almost exactly the same so any number is ok

You sound like a literally cuck

Going for more then one thread I see. Nice

When your dicks in the air might as well cum on everything right?

Well played son.

well since your donating children, go right ahead.

it's all fun and games until yr biological offspring decides to track you

>muh traditionalism
>literally wants Christian Saudi Arabia

fuck off and burst into flames

>becareful, there are some cases where the mom seeks the biological donor father after some years and sues him for child support
your literally making things up

But the mother and stepfather will do the supervising and protect them. It's better I spread my aryan genes than they adopt a nigga.

Kek, looked up the requirements. I hit every one of them except 6 feet tall. I'm 5'11", king of the manlets.

Egg donations is where the market is. I've seen women get paid 5000$ for a single egg and as much as 15,000$ for just a single egg and they have donated more than once. But the woman earns more the more beautiful and better traits she has.
Sperm donation is a meme, women can get men so damn easy to have sex. I can see thst sperm donations are used for women who are too unnatractive to find a man, a woman who is a feminist and doesn't want men or a lesbian couple who wants to have a child and they despise the dick.

One month on an island with all of them. Only me and them. Its all possible with money. I hope one day.

In addition with the cases a woman is in a relationship with a guy but the guy is infertile and the couple is willing to accept sperm donations

>I wouldn't qualify as a donor
>therefore, it is degenerate, and noone else should be allowed to do it
>REEEEEEEeeeeeeee.......

what if someone wants to poop

I mean

what if someone wants to poop

I mean

what if someone wan'ts to have a short girl baby or somethin

would it be funny to use profile of a black guy as white, then get some coalburner to fall for your foul trickery and troll them hard in the hospital 10 months later when the babys actually whtie

> 182 cm 'tall'
I feel you t. 181cm 'tall'