Alex Jones is taking calls from only black people, I'm calling in. Will you join me Sup Forums?

Alex Jones is taking calls from only black people, I'm calling in. Will you join me Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lOpfbmFwM-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

here's the number 800

INFOWARS

youtu.be/lOpfbmFwM-4

BIX NOOD

I'm not sure which thread is better. I'm about to link back to your thread in mine. Let the people decide. :D

Say "shieeeeeeeet Alex shieeeeet man dey raycis!!"

ALEX MAH NIGGA I BE TAKIN DAT BRAIN FORCE

I came to this place to buy some spare water filters and what is this

dindu NUFFIN

word. i'm thinking about trying it. what exactly are the effects? does it have any stimulant effects?

Ask him about the "whole enchilada."

>>>>
>SEEK THE GOSPEL OF PHILIP
>KNOW THE FIRE OF GNOSIS AND THE SONG OF SYNCHRONICITY THAT THE (((PHARISEE))) HAVE TAKEN FROM YOU.
>OBEY = OYVEY
>SHEKKELS=SHACKLES
>SATURN=/=JUPITER
>THE MORNING STAR IS NOT THE EVENING STAR
>HOLOCAUST = HOLOGRAM CAST= HOLOGRAPHIC GRAMMATON SPELL= FAKE GOD.
>SHATTER THE DEMIURG!
>KNOW THE SAYINGS OF CHRIST THAT PUT HIM TO LANCE
>TAKE THE NAZIRITE OATH AS CHRIST SAMSON AND HITLER BEFORE YOU AND WE CAN SAVE THE WEST
>WE MUST CONQUER THE TALMUD WITH FIRE OF CHRIST AND SET THIS WORLD FREE

Take the nascent iodine(survival shield X2), i unironically think it's a really good product. Been taking it a couple weeks now

I was just joking. It's just b vitamins and amino acids though, just look up the amino acid and get it at a GNC and take B vitamins and you'll get the same effect and it's cheaper

unless of course you want to found the operation

fund* fuck

:D i've never called in. today wouldn't be a good first

cool. have you noticed any beneficial effects?

gotcha. i try to eat nutritious food so i'm not worried much.

can someone translate this cartoon?

100 Blows of Fouet?, Please do not kill rire?

what is fouret? what is rire?

what is the nascent iodine supposed to do? I have it as well. I've read that the dosage they want you to take (3 drops/daily) is waaay too much, at least thats what anons say. So I try just 1 drop every few days. wbu?

"100 lashes, if you don't die of laughter!"

Fouet = whip
Rire = to laugh

According to Google translate whisk and to laugh. So the second part would be
>Please do not kill the laughs.

very nice

you too

How do the caller prove he black?

I'm surprised there isn't a "Interrupts loudly" meme for Jones yet. Or just something to do with interrupting. It's all the guy does. It's infuriating to watch, I can only imagine how annoying it must be to be the interrupted. I actually had to stop watching him because of it.

>not the exact quote
alex: "islam is an expansionist slavery religion"
>absolutely true

did caller just say 'charlie hebdo'?
>did i cause that comment??????

>only taking black callers
>0 blacks actually call

How the fuck do you get through to them on call?

uh that's my fave part

This guy said he's Black.

SUPER MALE VITALITY!

muh trips

it's not racist to take only black callers if you want to talk about issues in the black community.
currently caller is clearly black...if you've ever talked to black people, you would know...last one too iirc.

>that one guy from /his/ and Sup Forums who always uses capslock

bump

Janet Reno

THE ETERNAL ANGLO STRIKES AGAIN!

this so much, he really needs to shut the fuck up sometimes

i'm a fan, but yea, his listening skills aren't 100%

FUNGUS GUYS, FUNGUS!

>Click on the link
>He's peddling snake oil human fungicide

For gods sake

>calling out the final boss

holy shit

5 min. left. let's raid Sup Forums after the show. if you agree, say so and i'll start a new Sup Forums thread for it...will merge from another thread too if possible.

This one is black for sure.

fuck off newfag

mmm, not new

Why? What did Sup Forums ever do?

idk, but if i have my way they're about to get trolled.

I take the 3 man, it actually works. Ever since I've been taking it I actually have energy after work and feel more alert. This combined with the b12 in the morning is pretty damn substantial, helps me wake up in the morning. I've also seen a slight drop in weight(I've been changing my diet as well, but I do believe this is helping me lose my belly fat)I can think more clearly. That's why I recommend this over brainforce, you'll notice the benefits from the X2 easily.>116474655

Brain force aint shit. Dont buy it.

I think Super Male Vitality is good though. I think im more awake/alert with it.

See

>falling for the water filter jew

well, the anons there used to expose some bad shit the government does and they probably still do, but it's worthwhile to call out the degenerates.

what happened?

So the youtube stream went down, I went to the infowars stream and now we're back to the fungus guy

Yes, it ended. They're back at 7 Central time.

THEY SHUT IT DOWN THE GOOGLE JEW SHUT IT DOWN

PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's all in good fun. i just wanna talk to some SJWs