Why?

Anyone else genuinely miss these? I think Sup Forums was way better back when we had them.
oh and
>a fucking tree
just to clear that out of the way.

No, it's better now because we know from which country the idiot guy of the thread comes from.

Im half and half on it. I used to just the nazi flag because of edge but now I agree with all of it. With real flags you can "usually" get a first hand account of international news articles. So its a give a take.

Checked and no. Also, tree.

why not both

Perhaps, bu the adaptation of national flags may also lead to many users feeling ostracized and their arguments taken with a grain of salt. Indians are poo in loos, swedes are cucks, germans are turks, israelis are merchants, brazilians are monkeys etc... all this diverts from the actual political discussion, and especially when some users with shitty flags are regular quality contributors to this board.

yeah but in all seriousness A FUCKING TREE LOL

This but your still cucked

you should be able to choose your flag but also give country options that you can only use if youre in that country. sometimes my flag is relevant to the discussion but other times it's only a distraction that i want to disable

My dads buddy was a peacekeeper in Lebanon. He told me that you guys don't have anything else to do but grind sand between your teeth.
Is this correct?

These were cool as fuck

Dooode! There's a Christmas tree on your flag!

Being able to filter out turkroaches and Canadians makes the board less irritating

lebanon is beautiful and fucked.

from a leaf to a tree
you're ok my arboreal brethren
brush your teeth!

Agreed. Political discussions with depth are gone, I blame the 60% guys mainly. Even they are among the top 3 of good posts due to sheer mass, they are definately the worst posters

Agreed. Political discussions with depth are gone. I blame the krauts mainly. Even they are the top 3 of autistic posts due to sheer mass, they are definitely the biggest EU shills.

Simpler times.

Gotta roll with the punches, you know that as well as I.

all agree
also, Lebanon
nice, would love to visit

Flags were introduced to divide Sup Forums. Your arguments are no longer what matters.

is anyone else seeing a lot of bots here?

Canada ruined the fun of it like they always do. Fucking leafs man, I swear.

Just ignore the country-based shitposting. It gives the trolls with nothing to add something obvious to chew on and flag themselves with. The mandatory flags also cut down on LARPing. Sup Forums is a board of embracing your birth flag. The shitposters will not divide us.