Is it really a good idea to worship a god of chaos and night? i mean, if we were the good guys...

is it really a good idea to worship a god of chaos and night? i mean, if we were the good guys, wouldnt our god be the god of light and order or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YpqXNgvfa4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Got any better ideas, smartass?
Something that works?
>inb4 christian god

We're not the good guys. We're the right guys.

>worshiping a meme that is going out of style
grow up senpai

Because some people just want to watch the world burn, you insufferable newfag.

Sup Forums just wants happenings and a real holocaust, not to be the good goys. nu/pol/ can fuck off.

You can only know light
If there is Darkness to contrast it to
There is only order
In relation to chaos

Bring forth the ancient Ones

Who cares. I'm just here to shitpost and upset normies.

this

>not to be the good goys

this

Think this is just a meme? It's not, it now turned into a religion were we do keks biding.

the white guys

youtube.com/watch?v=YpqXNgvfa4k

I recommend watching this. The specific part that relates is Osiris and Isis. Isis was the goddess of the underworld. She represented chaos. When order, symbolized by Osiris died, his member still worked so chaos impregnates herself with order. Resulting in the rebirth of order through the child of chaos and order.

If the ones who pose as order are clearly evil...

always darkest before the don

Kek have spoken.

Kek will smite all the nonbelievers in this thread.

if digits kekistan WILL happen!

Kek to me has always represented destroying a current evil order to pave the way for a golden age. He brings the light.

Since the order we have now is evil (anti-white, globalist, the goddamn Pope licking Muslim feet) then it is just to destroy it. The new order that comes after will be Right, and lead us to a glorious future.

Praise!

>worshipping people that are going out of style

Our enemies worship order and hierarchies and produce Chaos.
We worship Chaos and Anarchy and produce Order.
Ordo ab Chao
>really activates my almonds

How do you break down a New World Order with more order?

Also, Kek is the god of darkness and light.

>the god of light
You mean like Lucifer or something?

Yeah idk. Sometimes I wonder if we're for the emperor or if we're just chaos cultists. This whole praise kek phenomenon is kinda straight out of the book for a heretical uprising. People, crushed by the monotony of daily life and oppressive government turn to dark powers to spice up their lives

We don't do Kek's bidding because it's Kek's bidding. We do what we do and Kek blesses what we do. It's not obedience, it's synchronicity.