Diversity is our streng-

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/13/ny-dropping-teacher-literacy-test-amid-claims-racism.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

should we even be surprised at this point?

This is Women in front-line duty levels of retarded.

>Students are failing basic English literacy.
>We should bring in illiterate teachers!

Do you automatically succeed when you are white?

US education suuuuucks. And now US is going to be the posterchild of Identity politics and PC gone wrong. People won't try this shit ever again.

Pretty sure these tests are made for white people, so you can't expect PoC to do equally well. They should just make a new test which includes all cultural aspects and everyone's happy.

"Made for white people"? It's fucking literacy. Unless reading and writing are made for white people, this is yet another example of lowering everyone down to the lowest common denominator and making everyone's quality of education suffer as a result.

leftists lower the bar for blacks & hispanics to keep them on the Dem plantation

i'd be willing to wager the average white teacher knows more about african and mexican history than their respective teachers do

Need archive link to spread plox

Source?

Where we're going, we don't need sources.

And Euros wonder why our school systems suck
there's your answer you smug pricks, the fucking niggers and spics

>PoC

-th!

There there. Dyslexia is no laughing matter.

Nvm it's fox idm them getting clicks

>foxnews.com/us/2017/03/13/ny-dropping-teacher-literacy-test-amid-claims-racism.html

See

>literacy test
>made for white people

you got that right, they should just stop reading

It's the same here in Germany, where artificial language rules are made by old white men in some committee, which has nothing to do with reality. Language constantly changes, especially when you consider the influence of different cultures and backgrounds. For example kids from immigrants speak a very special kind of German, which is neither right nor wrong, just different.

it seems that

>american education

meme is reaching critical mass

>lowering standards for educators

Things no sane person should ever contemplate. Dont burgers already have piss poor public education, why the fuck would you make it worse?

Flag checks out.

Germany is lost.

Since when are there state flags?

Gee. Teachers are idiots? Who knew?

>Reading is rayciss

because Johnny can't read, but feefees are whats truly important. This is why you never visit a blue state.

Back in the 90's who spoke good,understandable deutsch, was an immigrant who spoke Hochdeutsch.I was schocked how germans cant speak nice german.Hochdeutsch is a beautiful language.German dialect is disgusting,really.When you come from Hungary and need to translate between the berliner and the bayer...

>Johnny cant read
>goes to teacher for help
>Consuela cant read either
>American education intensifies

I have a feeling the people pushing this also can't pass a basic literary test.

> want to teach English
> can't speak or read it
> technically are unqualified for the job
> "muh racism is clearly at fault"
> scrap test
> whites becomes just as fucking stupid as a result

Just nuke us into oblivion, Kek, we deserve it.

How are they even going to compose their own tests?

OH WAIT! It's the Regents board! They'll make quizzes and shit FOR them!

I can't wait till text to speech is mandatory for taking them too.

Sorry, you krautfuck, but proper German is proper German.

Letting mudkids dilute it into some shitty pig language doesn't make it better or "okay', it makes your language complete garbage.

If most Germans think like you, then yes, your nation needs to fucking die already. Holy shit, Swedes aside, I've never met people with such suicidal tendencies before, and while my heritage is 3/4 German, I might be fine with watching the motherland burn if you've all become such major faggots as to make excuses for shitskins destroying every last facet of your culture.

isn't DeVos going to fix this crap?

that's retarded

Pretty rude mate.

Wait. wtf, special? Like a different kind of literacy?

You've got to be kidding me. German has rules like any other language, English, Spanish, etc. You either use them or not in writing or speech. wow. completely fucked.

Germans are so pathetic nowadays. Guess all the good ones got killed by allied forces.

He's not wrong
And you're not worth being polite to.

>think jewish shit was just a meme
>it´s sadly very real
just LMAO at US
the fuck are you doing guys

Ty non-Zionist Jewish man

She'd give people the choice to send their kids to a real school with real teachers teaching real subjects.
But kids still go to these extended day-care-centers by default.

>"Having a white workforce really doesn't match our student body anymore," Soodak said.
>we gotta have teachers who look like their students
>tfw white kids get white teachers and niglets get illiterate niggers playing Nas' song I Know I Am (a song about being kangz) instead of teaching from history books
fine with me

>they should make a test which includes all cultural aspects and everyone's happy
If they're made for white people then why do Asians and Jews do better? Checkmate atheists :DDD

kek, they're so close to admitting that niggers mestizos are just plain retarded, so close...

*niggers AND mestizos

What does "legacy of racism" even mean in the context of literacy? Because his grandpa wasn't allowed yo vote, this means it directly negatively affects his ability to read and write?

You have to be able to read and write properly in english to be a fucking teacher holy shit fuck this tomfoolery straight to hell.

>we can't make teachers take literacy tests, that's racist
>also, we need to pay teachers more in order to improve student performance

The way you speak is the way you think, that's why Germany has a lot of philosophers and Italy has a lot of poets

>b-but it's systemic racism and being poor
Why do these cunts always get away with spouting pure unprovable conjecture?

probably something like young kikes who feel inherited trauma from da shoah

it's actually provably wrong, poor whites do better academically than richer nigs

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>American Education

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It's a glimpse into your multicultural future, Hans.

We wuz teecherz an sheeit.

YO NIGGAS I AM TEACHA TAQUISHA
NIGGAS SAY WID I
I BE SAYIN
YOU BE SAYIN
HE BE SAYIN
ALL YOU NIGGAS ROYAL

>extended day-care-centers by default.

i work in one and it is exactly what it is.

>language constantly changes
lmao you realize you're speaking English, right Kraut? German-speak may be a shitty dialect that no one actually cares about but us English-speakers have standards.

It means that no matter how bad a minority fails it will always be the fault of white people.

Because Tyrone's neighbourhood encouraged the thug life due to racism (everything is racisms fault, shut up), he was never able to master the skills of a nine year old because his peers discouraged reading.
Now I know the people taking these tests to be teachers should have been the ones to buck the trend and continue reading anyway, but just think about Tyrone

I like that I Know I Can Song. And hey, at least it is telling the little niglets that if they work hard they can be whatever they want. Instead of the usual DUDE WEED MUH RIMZ ALSO GET BITCHES AND HOES NIGGA

This is literally Sweden tier cuckery.
America WTF !?

I'm pretty intelligent, but fuck: "A practice test available for $20 on the New York State Education Department website features John F. Kennedy's inaugural address as one of the reading passages and asks questions like this one: "In which excerpt from the passage do Kennedy's word choices most clearly establish a tone of resolve?"

a tone of resolve? are you fucking kidding me? what does that even mean?

>motherland
no, fatherland

Expect any well designed literacy test makes a point of being culturally neutral. Making sure that all questions reference material given in the test and not outside sources. As for your point of POCs every time East Asians are forgotten. They score just as well as whites and unlike Mexican and Black Americans they actually have a stronger claim to cultural differences being a significant factor on a literacy test. Also we have the right to establish a standard for entry into professions. If POC people can't keep up, then that is their problem, not ours.

if they are poor it is their own fault, the've recieved every civil right needed to forge their own destiny and they still poor.

Sorry faggot, but "we wuz kangz" isn't correct. It will always be "we were kings," and no amount of German faggotry can change that.

>proper German is proper German
You've never been to Germany, have you? We have a lot of various dialects even in every state.

>Ey yo fellow white bois, wassup?

Probably big, sweeping "we won't let the challenges we face stop us" type stuff. It's probably pretty clear from the context, and the sort of thing a teacher should absolutely know how to distinguish.

Just for Texas and Georgia

ich shprahe deutsch

gibs me mony

Georgia is a country faggot

Don't forget New Jersey

If this isn't the greatest b8 I've ever read...

Callate la boca, maricon

Oh but Betsy DeVos is the dangerous one.

But her solution will be to design a test that is passed equally by all races, which means dumbing it down until even borderline-retarded 80 IQ nigs and non-English speakers can pass it. Meanwhile America's education will continue to plummet and who will get left behind? White people.

true, I just always found it preachy and dumb (hurr we wuz queenz in Afrikkka) and the tune is annoying what with the little kids.

Not really, but it's kind of a bad sign that someone even thought of this to begin with and thought it was a good idea

Reminder.

nice google translate Saïd

gibs me welfare

same logic that the Jews behind common core used.

I am Zionist,
I just saw how the army "trains" female warriors and I don't think it's sufficient.

How long will blacks and hispanics be able to lie to themselves that their failures are the result of racism and poverty?

based oga booga

Haha yeah I get you. I judt remember listening to it when I was a bit younger. Kind of popular with a few friends and I. I don't mind it but can see how it is annoying.

>t. black man who would according to his dumb shit be still in chains because "it worked" before
It's time that libertardian dies already

Sauce please.

Even that wouldn't work - so long as more correct answers signify more intelligence, pulling the mean down to 80 would make whites geniuses.

>not getting the joke

you must be a jew.

If poc are just as smart as white people how did we devise a test they couldn't do but only we could do? Especially if it's simple literacy?

After forcing to the South to abolish literacy tests, New York deserves this.

No, there is right from wrong. Grammar and Spelling rules keep languages consistent. Consistency allows for easier communication and easier acquisition of language. What good is a language that no one can communicate with? There is a good reason to force outsiders to adapt to your language instead of making up their own fucking rules. Also immigrants and their kids are speaking a broken form of the language, which given the right push can be corrected to proper form. This is normal for people learning new languages. That does not mean it is correct.

that's the georgian flag, like the country. and the retard telling you the texan flag is here means the chilean flag. this is why we need literate capable teachers.

AYO SO CLASS WE N LARNIN BOUT MATH N SHIET TODAY

When will upstate New York be freed from that hellhole of a city?

You deserve it

Yeah... this is why I left University after 1st year, embraced autodidacticism, and have been extremely grateful for my choice of self-reliance and intrinsic motivation. American Universities are garbage. They specialize in creating gullible, predictible people who have to rely on others for everything.
Want to get an education? go to a library.
Want to network and meet people? Go to a university.