What's your opinion of 'investing' on the stock market? Seems jewy as fuck

What's your opinion of 'investing' on the stock market? Seems jewy as fuck.

Jews ruined capitalism, but capitalism isn't inherently Jewish. Important not to mistake the forest for the trees (or the hooknosed hobgoblins dwelling there).

>Demands understanding of the market and Goy trends
>Jewy as fuck

No kidding Goy

Im trying to invest in the cannabis industry. Say whatever you want degenerate whatever lega sales are projected to hit 22 billion in 3 years

im a beginner investor with a portfolio of 8.5k

i invest in dividend stocks

my portfolio currently earns me ~$635 in annual income

You win some, you lose some. You may make bank, you may lose everything, you may not even make a big enough difference either way. There are other ways to invest your money than in stock markets.

That's really solid considering your small capital. Would you ever be interested in day trading?

I have a £15k portfolio with returns of 12%.

I honestly did it out of curiosity and it remains my only investment, a passive fund.
Don't have to do a thing yet the money accumulates, seems wrong.

The kikemarket will probably get skittish due to Brexit, so expecting a loss next few years.

If you don't have a huge amount of knowledge and time invested into doing it, then don't do it, it's a crapshoot and you'll more than likely lose money. Either that or get somebody who does know what they're doing to do it for you. There's no such thing as a part-time investor.

Only way to get on the winning side.

Investing earns you more than working.

Not for most people, it's a horrible idea for most people to invest in the actual stock market and not something safer or more normie-friendly since they don't know about the market, trends, or what they're doing.

You can just buy some index trackers and call it a day.

Speculating isn't the same as investing.

>it's a horrible idea for most people to invest in the actual stock market

t. impoverished nigger

"most people" are the minorities who don't understand the market, and should not even think of it before learning proper english

check'd

And I'm not sure if you can, but there's some good ones in Canada. A year ago I invested in one called Organigram. Caught it at $1.15 and pulled out at around $2.50 (Nov. 12th). It went to $4.00 after I pulled out, though and now it's dropped back down to $2.30.

Check into investing in Canadian companies and our stock exchange. It'd be cheaper, so you're not risking as much, and with the elections coming up in 2 years, you could see a spike soon.

Investing only earns you more if you have a shit ton of money to put into low risk mutual funds where the yearly profit is higher than a average persons working salary.
For poor people, high risk exchange is the only way to ever make enough profit.
It's high risk obviously, so more often than not the percentage of people who lose are more.

It's a Jewish trick, same as the lottery.

It's small scale usury.

All you need to know is rule #1: spread.

Thats what Mutual Funds are for. Go get yourself a nice growth and income fund if you want to get ahead.

Do know that those local potheads with their shops will be outplayed very soon if weed get's legalized. Several major tabacco companies are ready to produce joints en-mass once it gets legalized

Tell me what you actually know about the market, about derivatives, about liquidity, etc., I'm all ears for the wealth of knowledge you're about to bring forth.