Meme magic general /MMG/, what exactly is meme magic?

Sup Forumsacks, today, those of you, who haven't been initiated yet, shall receive ancient knowledge that has been kept hidden for ages.

The first rule you shall know:
Everything is mental, the universe is thought, humans are naught but thoughts in the mind of god and souls are part of god.

How do you know that? well, as the bible said, god is love, every human is capable of feeling love. God is love and god is good, and everything that is not good, is not god.

God is not cruel, humans are cruel.

This does not serve to convert anyone to a particular religion but to make you realize that you all are part of the divine and the divine is part of you. Humans are all connected.

If you wish to ascend spiritually, you must become a being of pure love. The stronger your love for the divine and creation is, the stronger your memetic powers will become. Everything you do, you must do out of love, not hate. Hate and love are of the same nature, they are merely polar opposites of eachother. Pure love would be wave of infinitely high frequency while pure hate would be a wave of infinitely low frequency.

this brings me to the second rule you need to know. everything in the universe vibrates, everything has a frequency.

The higher your minds frequency, the stronger your meme magic is. since everything is thought, thought influence reality.

This explains meme magic, since you are thought in the mind of god, consciousness, and so is the universe. strong thought will have a ripple effect in the universe, and the stronger your thought, the more of an effect it will have. It took millions of us to cause trump and les baines, but if each of us ascend spiritually, we can have an even more powerful effect.

cont:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/VuswDua
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know why there arent more replies. What you are saying is 100 percent true. This is a fact.

How did you learn about this knowledge?

The bible told, "if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you can command this mountain to move and it will move"

tesla said "if you want to know the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration"

Kek is a being living on a higher plane than us, in terms of frequency.

Love will let you ascend spiritually, this does not mean that you are not to fight evil.

But you must fight evil for the sake of love, for your friends, family, but not for the sake of hate. Negative emotions are of low frequency while positive emotions are of high frequency, which you will need in order to be close to god, since god is pure love.

You will need to shed your ego, material desires, and put down all your grudges. Hate harms no one but yourself. Furthermore, you should meditate every day

This does not mean to suspend justice. Once the ascenion begins, you will see your meme magic and the power of your thoughts increasing.

As above, so below, your consciousness controls your material brain, not the other way around, it also controls your body. And if your consciousness is strong enough, you will be able to command this mountain to move.

Three books: Kybalion, emerald tablets and the corpus hermetica.

Lots of meditation, love, forgiveness and putting down the ego.

It's true.

That's cool I learned this myself with a little faith.

And I've seen this to be true.

Not only for meme power, but for personal success too.

The universe IS electric.

charlatan

reddit

spacing

With this knowledge, we will be able to defeat islam, soros, and all evil. Realize that love is divine, such as the love between two souls. this does not mean that you must become an ascetic monk and have no girlfriend, it means the opposite.

But love should be for the sake of divine love and not material desires. have children, love your family and your partner, be true to them.

Now, in order for us to defeat isis, we must first become love and then we must pray to the universe for it.

Do not say "i can not defeat isis" strengthen your willpower and you will be able to change reality with pure thoughts. If you are not able to fight physically against islam, isis, evil, pray, have compassion with the victims and most importantly have faith in yourself and god.

Love strengthens this memetic power.

With this knowledge, we will defeat the enemies of good, liberals, soros, islam.

A meme on this physical plane is merely a propagation vector for said thought. It is a virus of the mind which spreads from person to person, but the real effect happens when it reaches the mind and becomes thought.

Instructions on how to strengthen memetic power:
1) Become love, forgiveness, kindness and selflessness, look into buddhism, and meditation.
2) think, strengthen your mind
3) browse Sup Forums
4) ????
5) profit

every human is bound to ascend, it is only a matter of time until you do. your consciousness influences others near or far away from you, whether you realize it or not.

never been to reddit. been on Sup Forums since jesse slaughter and before kek was even known here.

and you?

Bumping for truth. Praise Kek.

Trying this hard. Wew lad.

>your consciousness controls your material brain
but memes control your consciousness

>Epigenetics is the study of potentially heritable changes in gene expression (active versus inactive genes) that does not involve changes to the underlying DNA sequence — a change in phenotype without a change in genotype — which in turn affects how cells read the genes.
your consciousness controls your genetic expression

what controls the memes?

Google Grant Morrison's Pop Magic, and read his take on chaos magick and the occult, required reading for any who fancies himself a meme magician.

That question is still beyond my comprehension.
I assume that meme = thought, on the higher planes, like the mental plane. That's all i know.

The bogdanoffs possibly have something to do with it.

>look into buddhism

But you said you weren't pushing for a particular religion

Kek is chaos therefore unknowable, you can't pretend to understand him.

which i am not, it simply helps to inform yourself about those ancient teachings. buddhism will help you understand it, this does not mean that you have to adhere to the buddhist religion. they still have knowledge that will help you.

Many of their teachings are helpful.

As i recommended before, here are more books every meme magician should read.

Kybalion
Corpus hermetica
Emerald tablets

I do not pretend to understand him, but i understand the 7 fundamental rules of the universe and so can you, which will help you to ascend.

Now, you have all received the teachings of the ibis, The three books you will need to know.

Read them and you will understand all about meme magic.

Shadilay, OwO, brothers

Doesn't it work via collective consciousness of humankind? the way it works for Orks in Wh40k, just in less grimdark and hardcore way

I mean, the more people believe in meme's message, the more powerful it gets and eventually it becomes reality

If digits kekistan will happen

B-but, how do I learn to love, user?

watch this

When Tesla speaks of understanding the universe through magnetism and energies it is for a precise reason, he says that Buddhism teaches us this and that it is closest to it, while Einstien contented himself with guiding the goyims in circumstantial explanations, for he had never invented anything like a good jew.

Make memes to make women great again pls

Read Robert Anton Wilson's
>Cosmic Trigger
>Prometheus Rising

We're *probably in contact with some form of higher intelligence.

shut up ye muslim jew

this is CLEARLY a CIA info gathering thread

sage

Semiotics is the study of signs, symbols, and their interpretation.

Gurdjieff taught that personal work is required to develop a will, or soul. Without self-development, people are slaves to their desires, and in a state of waking sleep.

Hitler attended Gurdjieff's lectures. This may be what led to the adoption of the Swastika. Symbols are a powerful way through which the will can be expressed.

>In the beginning was the Word

Meditate, read the kybalion.

It's hard to explain how, practice it. think positive, don't worry, love yourself, shed your ego, abstain from materialism and strive for spiritual development.

I know those things might seem like mumbo jumbo but love is in the soul and it's part of everyone. Your material brain doesn't love, it just computes and releases chemicals. Your consciousness is what loves, become pure consciousness and raise your vibrations.

dunno what makes you think that but feel free to leave.

will read, thank you.

... Austria will be annexed to Germany again, this time, under a caliphate

After a while of doing meditation you should be able to feel and maybe see energy. The best way to describe it is when you hold two magnets close to each other, imagine that feeling all around your body. Magick and ritualistic work is all about controlling that energy via your Will and making what you want to happen happen. How? Literally thousands of books on the subject.

i'd rather not listen to favelas trying to predict the future. you are a fool.

indeed, magic is pure will, and willpower. i feel like if i can sense objects around myself by now. the kybalion was really the master key

>claims to have some meme magick power
>no digits
You are fake news

Evocation is where the real fun begins!

i love you too, no homo

elaborate

Communicationg to entities that exists in different dimensions (or aspects of our subconscious, whatever you feel on the matter).

so far i haven't managed to, will give it a try once i am done with the corpus hermetica

What a fag

Yeah, it's not something you rush into, I myself have only just begun. Only advice I can give is to pursue it as logically as possible, as you would say, a science experiment. Your emotions and subconscious thoughts can reveal things that are beyond fucked up lol.

thank you, i have to leave the thread now. need to meditate

we need you
dont leave yet

>But you must fight evil for the sake of love, for your friends, family, but not for the sake of hate. Negative emotions are of low frequency while positive emotions are of high frequency, which you will need in order to be close to god, since god is pure love.

I believe this. Just look how the media and politicians are doing everything they can to create hate. Lefttards who defend muslims who gangrape children aren't defending them because they're retarded, but rather because they WANT people to get angry and hate. There has to be a reason for that.

But how can I stop myself from hating the murderous shitskin and the scumbags who let them into my country? I can feel that my intense hate is wearing me down and I'm starting to worry about my mental and physical health, but I haven't found a way to think about this in a different way.

Could I convince you to come here? When you get there, just state you were asked to come.
discord.gg/VuswDua

so do we pray for chaos or peace

Your words ring true user. Only this past week or two have I truly accepted in my being that this universe and human beings are of a spiritual nature. Prior to that, my line of thinking was very agnostic/atheistic in regards to spirituality as a whole, so of course, I could not FEEL the spiritual nature of everything. Now that I have accepted that, I can FEEL the spiritual nature of the universe and that the universe is of a positive nature. Since incorporating these things into my life, I have experienced an inner sense of calmness with being inside of reality as part of the universe, whereas before, I had suffered very severe depression for near on fifteen years, almost all of that time.

My life changed, almost literally overnight by allowing myself to feel my spiritual senses.

I don't purport to know the nature of the universe, the creator, or anything like that, I simply feel a genuine spiritual vibe to my being and the being of every thing, including the universe and its creator.

Consequently, I feel the negative energies of people and words, increasingly so. Words are thoughts and thoughts are energy, so even now reading certain things, for example, a website about Satanism which was Luciferian in nature, made me feel worse and worse, the more time I spent on the website. Within seconds of closing the tab, the negative energies flowed away and the inner sense of calm alignment with the universe, which was always present, became apparent again as the standard state of being (and how reality SHOULD be), if you are GENUINELY open to all of what I, and OP am expressing.

All it requires of you, if you don't relate, is to GENUINELY believe that the reality has a spiritual aspect to it, whatever it may be, and whatever you want to call it, and you will FAST begin to FEEL what I am describing, fairly adequately, with words.

tl;dr feels good man.

>discord.gg/VuswDua
i am here again but i need to register an account

>Every Shriner has said their initiation oath has actually confessed an oath to Allah which is the great Shahada, or confession which all Muslims declare daily. You have now denied the Lord Jesus Christ by confessing Allah to be god and none other. Jesus in Islam is only a prophet who is lesser than Muhammad. In fact, a High Priest, tells them, “By the existence of Allah and the creed of Mohammed; by the legendary sanctity of our Tabernacle at Mecca, we greet you.”

Kek is the god of chaos and order, god of primordial darkness and yet bringer of the first light. To the ancient Egytians, Kek was about balance.

>tfw you have never felt love

At this point I'm not even sure whether I would recognize the feeling if I found it.

Am I doomed to be a shit tier memetic wizard? Can I compensate with NoFap and NoSoda?

/KEK/ General

Post Frog related items through history

i will be in there in a bit

Don't worry about it too much. We can use love to shine on their towers while our hatred crumbles their foundation. Don't you need low frequency waves to cause an earthquake? Haven't we got an election to win?

Kek wants us to harness vril through memetics in order to end the Cabal and bring humanity into a new era of progress.

you're not doomed, spiritual development is not an optional part of human life.

seek out spirituality and love.

meme magic is kek anointing geert wilders to win

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

hi user, bro
1. how to "train" to become higher frequency?
2. do people see something special in you? can they tell if you are "spiritual enlightend" or whatever?

They ran the hippy number in the 60's. Some of what he says is true, but your spiritual power is linked to the strength of the awareness of your consciousness. Try stretching out your awareness, your minds eye, to encompass everywhere in the local area that you know, and hold that visual map in your head while filling it with as much detail as possible. This is a good exercise. Instead of meditating learn something like tai-chi or chi-gung. Then at least you are getting some mild form of exercise while meditating. Don't fall for the peace and love is all. His hatred is as fierce as his love. You are gonna wanna be able to channel both. remember: Chaotic Neutral

this whole "everything is meme" "everything is kek" "everything is mind" seems like mother gaia new age bulshit. im not buying this

meditate and become pure love, realize that everything is consciousness. Read the kybalion.

hate does not work for me, i don't feel it, hate is selfharm and since i have started feeling only love, i have been able to perform more and more magic. more than most people who merely meditate and perform qi gong.

I don't know why i should resort to hate, but tai chi and qi gong sounds like good exercise.

This shit is demonstrated to be true so often I'm half convinced it's the greatest psyop ever trolled

On the other hand, meme wizard powers

Righteous anger is born of love, user.

Hatred of evil is the desire to protect, not malice or vengeance.

this.
or what about alex jones and all the popular right wing people? (((they))) could easily shut them down, but let them talk and talk and talk, because they now they just create hate.

and that's all they want. a hateful world will go to shit.

Hatred is the emotion that motivates you to actually do something about the threat that is harming the things you love. Realize that your love and hate are connected. If you didn't love then you couldn't hate. Realize also that (((they))) like to suppress the idea of hatred, because if your hatred were allowed to flourish you would all be compelled to take action. It is good to pour love into the things we cherish, but bold action requires hatred. Realize thirdly that a lot of this esoteric stuff is put in front of you to drain your intent and take you away from resolving the pressing issues that are generating your hatred in the first place.

but how do you get rid of hate in the real world? i don't believe you are like this all the time user.

Can I still hate niggers?

Yes.

can we meme a tsunami to hit florida? this place needs to get shaken up a bit...........................

Mooji awakened me, many of his videos are on Youtube. Ramana Maharshi, Papaji, Gangaji, Eckhart Tolle, Adyashanti are others with similar teachings.

Basically clear your mind, and continue to have no thoughts. If a thought appears ignore it, let it pass like a cloud. You should begin to feel the presence of consciousness. The body-mind aka phenomenal person we believe to be our ultimate perceiver is being perceived by Presence aka Self/higher consciousness. The mind whilst consciousness is but a small part of it. By focusing on the Presence the problems of the mind will evaporate and you will feel peace. With continued meditation that peace will blossom into bliss.

Forgiveness... we must understand that these are sick people. They are confused and frightened and manipulated. Fear and insecurities are the cause of all the strife in the world. In order to overcome fear and insecurity one must love thyself. And therein lies the rub... how to truly love and accept yourself for who you are? For me I try through prayer... "God, let me love others so I may love myself. Let me love myself so I may love others" This is a prayer I have said many times over. Does it work? Some days yes, some days no but I will continue to try to raise my vibration.

explain to me how this shit is demonstrated to be true

praise the frog lord

Wtf, you trying to turn meme magic into Buddhism? Buddhism is cool, but Buddhism is not meme magic. And wtf does meme magic have to do with the Bible??? Try Memetic Magic and Memetic Magic 2 by r. Kirk Packwood.

OP Can Advise that 'cosmic trigger' is designed on some levels to trap the mind, just a heads up.