Hey Sup Forumsacks what do you think about visiting ukraine...

Hey Sup Forumsacks what do you think about visiting ukraine? I'm thinking about going there this summer with the parents, have a good time. What are the chances we'll be assblasted by Putin in a democratic refferendum?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TqxJS0iPDFE
youtube.com/watch?v=KyC6x6huHOk&t=1466s
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/02/20/kievs-independence-square-ukraine_n_4823917.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The good thing about visiting Ukraine is that if you're lucky you'll end up in Siberia.

Dont accept drinks from strangers you may wake up in a ditch with some of your organs missing.

It's a total shithole, go there for a few days see the history of all countries surrounding it and none of it's history and leave.

>see the history of all countries surrounding it

like the time they massacred poles ;_;

Remider that Odessa is rightful Romanian clay

lol fuck ukraine

Great reminder. Not very useful though.

Nothing to see there.

Chernobyl

Well if Putin liberates them again there really will be nothing left to see.

it's either putin or ISIS

either wya theyre fucked

Fuck off, germanicuck.
It's a rightful Jewish clay.

So what do you think? Safe to visit or not?

I mean it's relatively safe everywhere apart from Donbass at the moment.
But I would be lying if I said there's no chance of another happening in Ukraine. The situation here is still pretty tense and uncertain. And I'm myself really thinking about moving.

-be ukrain
-have people dying everywhere
- little cuck from America wants to come here
-why.jpg
-comes here
- doesn't know any Russian
- asks for help
-bear come up to him and rapes him
Yeah it's perfect there

Even if you know russian don't they kinda hate russian people now?

-Parents are russians
-Father had visited and loved Odessa
-Little cuck from america thinks everyone is from america....

They still know russian and we have russian friends that have lived there for many years without any problems

A lot of people here speak Russian as first language, especially Odessa.

Yeah, many years until the glorious liberator Putin comes in.

shut the fuck up, vulgarian cuck
Russia is primary language for many Ukrainians, especially city residents. Only uneducated peasants speak Ukrainian

Yes I am vulgarian you cheeki breeki gopnik. At least here we have some sort of free speech so I can say whatever I want without Puting ramming his cock up my ass.

We have free speech too and I want to say I've fucked you mother

Try saying smth bad about Putin and see how far that free speech is gonna take you, gopnik.

I went to the Ukraine in October on my Eastern Europe trip. It's a nice place, not as poor as its GDP suggests, although some of the roads in Lviv were basically cobblestone roads and bumpy as hell. Although the Ukraine is a pretty poor place, I felt very safe there and met some cool Ukrainians who really welcomed me. Kiev was pretty cool and honestly the place looks like any other metropolis most of the time.

I've fucked Putin's mother too

goodbye, brave gopnik. It was an honour shitposting with you.

Go visit Lwów. It's the only great thing left in that "404 not found" country. Gotta give them credit, they maintain it pretty well:
youtube.com/watch?v=TqxJS0iPDFE

Go make a cheap parachute jump:

youtube.com/watch?v=KyC6x6huHOk&t=1466s

>Gotta give them credit, they maintain it pretty well
?????????????
I've visited it last summer, it's a rundown shithole like any other Ukrainian city. They can't even deal with their garbage for more than half a year.
It's a shame really, watching all these old beautiful buildings crumble.
Kiev is a much better place.

Well, I haven't been there desu, just judging by the video. Not sure about Kiev being better though: huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/02/20/kievs-independence-square-ukraine_n_4823917.html