Comfy countries to move to?

Considering the ever increasing number of mudslimes and social tensions, I'm considering doing some white flight.

Especially since I can't own a gun here and there is no way to defend myself if shit does eventually hit the fan.
I prefer to be gone before that happens.

What are some good options?
Being able to own a gun would also be a plus.

Scotland is an okay place. Iceland too

Make your own country better instead of moving you lazy fuck.

fight for your country and continent

Easy answer, the American South.

isn't scotland noguns as fuck because of dunblane chilluns

I'd fight against mine, if the rest of the continent wanted to help forcefully fix it..

bucovina

can coffirm
great areas are cheap for everyone whos not a slacker but too expensive for non-whites so its quite calm
buy farm, hire some man and get dogs trained to kill and give some gun to your man, just in case MST decides to pay a visit

Kansas, Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, Southern Missouri, Southern IL, Iowa

Who gave a gun to those women?
Why are they allowed to ride a bike?
Why do they ride a bike with a gun?
America has a huge problem

Northern Portugal has like 3 Muslims in total.

Syria. Soon there'll be no muzzies left.
They'll be in Europe

pic is from Switserland

I wish I could emigrate to the us

S L O V E N I A
L
O
V
E
N
I
A

Thats the problem. Everyone is too complacent,They just let the enemy bend them over.

svalbard

The Republic of New Kekland mi amiko

America motherfucker our race war is starting any day now and don't you want to shoot some niggers

we need one country to decide it is going to be the glorious white homeland, then we can use it as a base of operations

Scotland is very white, and the shitskins they do have fuckin behave themselves

The USA seems the safest best for the next 4 years, but then again you'll only delay the inevitable. Maybe it's time to stand up and fight.

It's pretty comfy here desu
but were full, so that's a shame

CROATIA BEST COUTNRY

>Why do they ride a bike with a gun?

In case niggers attempt to steal their bike, dumbass.

CHECK'D

Can a Swiss give me a basic gestalt on what gun control in Switzerland is like?

I lived my whole life (26 years) in switzerland and i never saw a civilian with a rifle on his back. Stop fantasizing plz.

Are there any developed cities which are not overly infected by leftism and dindus?

Cuckifornia resident here...
I really want to leave this shitty state as It's only getting worse...
What are some really nice states to transition to?

>fantasizing
Sounds like a nightmare desu. People going around with rifles is dystopic.

Asia.
But you get othet problems

Pennsylvania

Make France subject to extreme vetting. Yall have had a sandnigger problem going on for awhile now...

I meant in the US

Iowa reporting in. Very comfy, only hyper liberals are around our uni which is expected.

God bless the USA

tfw oregon
tfw muh libruls are going to ruin my state soon
maybe i should move to alaska

Fleeing your country is for shitskins. Stay put and work your ass off to restore the glory of your fatherland.

Will you reliably vote right-of-center? Texas. Otherwise, suck it up and die in your shithole.

Honest answer, Belarus. Housing is cheap as fuck, 99.1% white, 3.14 qt slav girls. Just learn russian and you're set. Also have some shit coding job like managing website so you make USD instead of shit rubles and you'll live like a king on 500USD/month or EUR.

Kankerloser.

Tennessee

Zwitserland is best wel chill :)

I live close to a shooting range, it's a common sight here

America. Go there, don't come here. You fucked up, our delicate direct democracy can't handle a massive influx of faulty quasi shitskins. I feel a little sorry for you, but that's what you get for constantly lecturing us on tolerance and manners. Good luck out there.

In Iowa I can go weeks without seeing darkies--- except for a few scarified really black Somalians which a do-gooder church imported, then promptly gave to the taxpayers.

Come to my village, Henk, there's a swamp near it, you'll feel yourself home.

But can you own non-shit-tier gats?

There are tons if you are going by Bosnia standards.

small town USA is where it's at.

I will be fighting with you. You will not be alone.

Lynden, Washington. Rural setting with a very high population of people with Dutch ancestry. They have tulip fields and a downtown that's all made up like a Dutch town it's comfy. Trump signs everywhere which is rare in Washington. Trump had a rally in Lynden too (I went). Also Lynden is a 3 hour drive from Seattle (so far enough away from the degenerates but close enough should you need to go) and an hour drive from Vancouver. Seriously op this place is awesome.

You can own a gun, but you have to be shot before you can legally defend yourself with it !

>Being able to own a gun would also be a plus.
>Being able to own a gun
>would also be a plus

That should be your primary criteria...

u mean the part that's in ukraine right now? it's a shithole by now

prepare to eventually be hunted down by muzzies or by us, you fucking coward

The Dutch colony in Michigan awaits your arrival Dutchanon.

Yup, you cant even own automatics. Theres not a lot of hoops in paper work to jump through like US. If you want an RPK, AK, VSS, uhh anything good soviet teir you'll pay about 500-1k, pick it up, and can go back home the same day. The only thing i've found is that they class SMGs with pistols with small rules on it (mostly age restriction).

>rural redneck hillbilly centrals

Forgot to add in like 03' they made it so that tracing military weapons are easier for the gov, so you'll have to register and all of that shit, but it's like 3 pages and 10 minutes of your time.

Is Steyr Aug official firearm of the Master Race?

t. Someone whose families abandoned their fatherlands

he's got a point either way britbong

the rural areas of Oregon are very libertarian and mostly white. I've only seen like 2 black people in a town of 3000.

Jawohl.

Montana has a few larger cities that are nice. Same with Idaho. They're not going to be Boston- Chicago-New York big, but they're nice and safe with more white people than the average large American city has.

Not Swiss obv, but from what I understand It's stricter than you think. Ammo in particular is very tightly controlled.

Liberland where freedom exists for real.

- Ammo is forbidden to own
- All guns have to be locked into tresor which is controlled by special government police 4 times a year
- To buy a gun you need to participate in advanced security training course which takes 2 years to complete
- When you want to buy a gun there is a special "aggression tax" which is +50% of the price
- You are only allowed to own 2 guns maximum (if you own 2, one of the must be older than 30 years old)

>if you own 2, one of the must be older than 30 years old
now who the actual fuck came up with that retarded idea?

There is also a law that you can only own magazines that can take maximum 10 shots. We call this law a joke because ammo is forbidden anyway. But government says we will keep this law because bigger magazine makes the weapon look more dangerous

New England, hope you like shoveling.

Any Major city in Texas

Come home white man

Come to Norway. We will welcome you with open arms!

Wtf I hate Switzerland now.

Utah too. Despite all the fucking Mormons, it's a really nice place and 98% white. Niggers still know their role in Utah.

wtf Switzerland you use to be cool

I like how you recognize how awful our country is by but still advise him to move here. You know he'd need guns and dogs to protect himself and even then any but can invade his land and the government will be on his side.

>guns for hunting and self defence
>self defence
>"now now we don't want them to look dangerous, otherwise the criminal might not go through with the crime"
Wouldn't it be smart for guns to look as dangerous as possible

>any bulpup

America is awesome for this as long as you're a little outside the city

I am in a fairly liberal state and once you're 30-45 min outside the city it gets so sparse you can literally do whatever you want.

Now if you go somewhere with a "leave me alone" type attitude like Idaho, Kentucky, Montana, etc, you can get massive amounts of land for really cheap. Bonus points cause in those places if your neighbors drove by and didn't hear gun fire they would come to make sure everything was oke.

Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky
-All three state have generally low taxes (deter-mining where you live)
-Nobody cares what political status you are
-There are major cities relatively close to you wherever you are
-We love Guns, Beer, and sports
-Gas is $2/gal, Groceries are relatively cheap, cars are affordable

Come to the Great Midwest

What the fuck? Germany isn't even that bad. I hate Switzerland now

He says the American South not Southern America you absolute fuckin degenerate.

Do not flee, brother. That is what the Jews did in Ancient Israel. We must not succumb to such cowardice. We are Europeans, and we fight where we stand, on our forefather's land. If you flee, the Muslim invaders win. Stand and fight for your nation and people!

> Comfy countries to move to?
its called heaven, take a rope, tie it around your neck, jump, and you're on the way

American south not South America you fucking monkey

Kek, then it's easier to get guns in Germany by just doing the hunting license.

Turkey

What
I thought it was easy to get guns there

Colorado Springs votes overwhelmingly Republican despite being the second largest city in Colorado.

Maine in US or outback here in AU, in my experience anyways.

>10 round mag
>defense against invasion/tyranny

pick one

utter fake news, none of that is true.
you can own as many guns as you like, you just can't carry them in public (except on your way to the range, as the girls in the photo are doing)

provide me a fucking source i don't know who to believe now. either way half the thread got fucking trolled like 12 year olds

Leaf with proxy.