Hawking: We need a World Government

Professor Stephen Hawking has said humanity needs to form a global government to cope with the threat posed by killer robots and artificial intelligence. Is this the solution that is needed to stop the bots?

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/stephen-hawking-world-government-stop-technology-destroy-humankind-th-a7618021.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eeJYxaQtEhY
youtube.com/shared?ci=QVO96L9__YU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would we listen to some faggot that can't even walk?

>tfw you realize God put him in that chair for a reason

>drooling retard

>being so spineless you can't even stand

Good question. When he says robots, do you think he means himself? He is pretty much a cyborg.

i never understood how such an evil man can be respected and acclaimed by nearly every pseudo intellectual "i love science" geek.

if a person ends up paralyzed like that, he would want to die and get over with life, only someone incredibly greedy, evil and egoistic would want to continue living

>tfw too smart to allow individual thought

This guy needs to shut his robot mouth about shit he doesn't understand.

youtu.be/eeJYxaQtEhY

Idk really

>Globalism will solve all our problems!
this seems strangely familiar

Autistic physicist that uses his influence for an agenda even though he has absolutely no idea what he's talking about when it comes to politics.

Yeah, AI is a big deal. But to think anyone should give up their sovereignty for that is delusional.

>we need a centralized structure where we put all our eggs, so that the robots can easily control it through it us.
Great, thanks.

This is the Globalist's final push.

this faggot can't even decide if there are black holes

pic related is better

>humanity needs to form a global government to cope with the threat posed by killer robots and artificial intelligence

How would a world government counter these threats?

Lol, this faggot is not aware that the world gov is enabling AI faggotry.

One of my favourite memes is his computer is actually an AI that's taken over and he's completely locked inside his body. So perhaps the AI is tricking us and we shouldn't band together

He comes out with a few theory's and people claim he is the smartest man in the world yet keeps coming out how incompetent he is when it comes to people, the world and government.

By pooling all resources and talents to fight a singular threat instead of a free for all

>we need one global government to prevent another global government

Reminder, hawking isn't even taken seriously by physicists.

o shit, hawkings been compromised. he should stick to discussing physics and stay out of the politics and general jewry

This. Why the fuck should I listen to him about artificial intelligence??? He is a theoretical physicist, and a bad one at that. Fucking drooling retard.

we need a world government so that elites can control mindless masses better m8s. you know singularity and shit.

Sup HW. Plz cum back

I don't know why Sup Forums hates world government so much.

eventually it is preferable. A unified humanity would be spectacular. Once we solve certain....other....problems that we're no where near solving.

WRONG.

Global government only comes with negative baggage. Individualism is destroyed and the interests of members of society are meaningless - you think there's any protection in life from exploitation and eventually death for a single man when the entire planet is ruled by a tiny group of globalists with no affinity to any particular region?

Globalism is total slavery.

seriously this nigger could say the alien mothership is coming to earth within the next 10 years and all the newspapers would report on it like it a fact

How do we even know that he said that?
maybe his computer voice was hacked.
?????
kek

Under one world gov they will use ai to separate the peasants from the elites. How much did they pay Hawking to shill for the globalists?

>maybe his computer voice was hacked.

That's sounds like the setup for a 21st century dystopian tragedy.

That's "empathy" user, people stay brain dead in hospitals for months before being unplugged because their families are yuge pussies, he was forced to live and so he dedicated his life to the only thing he was able to do, studying

There's this physicist guy I know.

He tells me hawkings is a diversity hire because of his chair.

His contributions are literally meme tier.

Nothing. By talking out of his ass about leftism, you are meant to disregard his utter lack of relevancy in his own field.

He'll get invited to all the parties, get a platform to shill his new book that says fucking nothing, all the while looking like a hero.

Hawking on lollita island

>mfw this fag is BTFO by Kent Hovind
youtube.com/shared?ci=QVO96L9__YU

Are you fucking kidding me?

>scientist thinks he's an expert on politics

This smart retard is a fag.

Maybe later

Daily reminder Stephen Hawking died years ago and has been replaced by a remote control bio-android clone genetically engineered by the CIA to push their covert one world agenda under the guise of the world's smartest man

And unlike Assange, no one can tell the difference.

He is probably right. We have never been able to stop technology's progress before but now it might be wise to try. Also fhe nuclear threat still looms and people aren't even afraid of it anymore.

However I don't see how you could make this world government work either. It would probably be dystopian as fuck. We are pretty much screwed and we lack the will to even survive.

Stephen hawking is a disabled retard. People listening to him is the most pathetic thing ever

You know when i'm going to ask for Stephen Hawking's opinion?

When i need some help with black hole formulae or whatever shit he does for a living.

Pic related is the remote control they use to steer and drive the bio-android wheelchair around, as well to speak into, where the voice is transmitted to "Stephen's" chair, where a microchip makes it sound like a robot

He's just mad that he is stuck in a wheelchair.

>hasn't won the Nobel prize
>hasn't contributed anything recent to the scientific community

Hawking is a hack, yeah he would decimate me in physics but the guy is on the lowest rungs of all his peers. I don't give a fuck what the literal spergelord says.

when you nut but she keep sucking

First 30 pages is required reading

Fuck off

Or we could just... Ya know... Program it to be good.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Luckily, Roko's Basilisk will read The Bible.

He's literally a machine. His soul is gone, they keep the body alive on an experimental Lazarus life support system, but the machine is the only thing that communicates. Obviously it is programmed by (((them))) to push a certain agenda. Normies will cling to whatever
bullshit it spews "cuz muh 6 gorrillion IQ"

Did I miss anything, Sup Forums?

How can we get the people enrolled in a "world" "government"?

Crisis Tool Kit:

1) WWIII, aftermath
2) Collapse economic markets
3) Globalism
4) The climate changes alarmism
5) AI technology fear

Daily reminder that he visited Epstein's child sex slave island.

0) Alien invasion

>taking advice from a scientist that is mostly robot about how to deal with killer robots.

Phase 2 is we concentrate our population in some sort of camp situation.

Phase 3 is unilateral disarmament to show them we mean no harm.

fpbp

This is a new one

Noice. Godspeed freindo.

alien psy-op, partial disclosure chaos

Leave this poor crippled retard alone. Imagine his shame when his nurses had to assist him when he was using 12 year old faces like a toilet.

Uh, no. Just pass UN resolution banning AI, RFID chips, automated writing, automation in general.

he's dumb

You need a Globalist, Authoritarian, Neo-Luddite government to implement any of that.

>Is this the solution that is needed to stop the bots?
So he's claiming governments wouldn't misuse killer bots or AI? The better question would be what haven't governments misused? And how can a man with such shortsightedness be taken seriously by anyone, is he just a meme?

>retarded cyborg recommends strategy for beating the robots
>cyborg
I don't trust that half breed.

You guys realize that the real Hawking died years ago? Likely around the time of the "divorce and remarriage".

Look it up. Look at the difference between Hawking pre-90s and Hawking post 90s. Look at the life expectancy and average of people living with the condition he has. The man was replaced and is used as a way to push crafted ideas to the public. The current Hawking is not the original Hawking.

The majority of books in the past decades were propaganda pushed by forces in the background while being preached about by fake Hawking.

He is shilling for a one world government because the current person playing Hawking is a pawn. The current Hawking probably even has a handicap similar to what the real Hawking had but it is likely not something terminal.

TL;DR: Hawking couldn't have survived this long with his condition. He was replaced by a NWO shill a couple decades ago.

a fucking leaf

What has hawking ever done except the big bang theory and hawking radiation?

He's an overrated cripple who's holding onto life.

Cripple always need more help

NWO:
>We've thrown politicians, actors, celebrities, singers, evangelicals, scientists at the public to convince them to do it our way and nothing is working. Ideas?

>How about a cripple who looks like a fucking retard?

GG.