Mallik the king of shitposting just dropped this shit

So, according to this shit posted by Malik "everyone is a cuck" Obama, Barak was born in Kenya.

So... What should happen now? Get your shit together burgers, you had an african president for 8 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2016/12/15/sheriff-joe-arpaio-5-year-investigation-proves-obama-birth-certificate-fake/95444730/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

old news, we've been run by jews and communists since we lost ww2

meme thread starter
he dropped that a few days ago
he committed a federal crime by forging an official document
why would he own his brother's birth certificate BTW

we couldnt get him on charges of treason when he was supplying islamic terrorists in syria and libya with missiles and weapons, how could we get him on that?

we had to elect trump to clean out the swamp, all in due time

Maybe he ask for it to his father... who the hell knows.

Yeah... nothing to see here right?

I just want a fucking scandal to have fun and laugh... pls burgers go hardcore against someone.

unfortunately i think its fake

FAKE AND GAY
GAY AND FAKE

STOP POSTING THE (((MALIK))) LIES
MALIK IS NOT REAL
MALIK IS A PSY-OP TO DISCREDIT AND DISTRACT

You dumbo. open certificate in Photoshop. select foot -->save as new image, post on internet. It not that hard

Dont insult this poor user`s intelligence! Is literally imposible to do what you say, there is not technology available in this time line.

Checked

>he committed a federal crime by forging an official document
You're absolutely right. We should launch a real investigation into this so we can prove that Malik is a criminal and shut up those damn birthers for good.

How?

Checked.

Never mind, didn't read the whole filename.

Everyone knew this which is why we called him king nigger

The only good to come from that disastrous social experiment from 2008-2016 was Trump.

the only way to know is to compare those prints

Jesus, you retards will believe anything.

Don't you ever get worried by how easily fooled you are?

Why does the birth certificate foot have more static around it than the clip art foot? If Malik used the clip art foot, wouldn't it have equal or less colored static?

I knew it.

Barack HUSSEIN Obama is/was not my president and is a secret muslim

because whoever made this is a retard?

That fake Kenyan birth certificate is from 2009 you fucking fake-news faggots.

The real news, which basically no one reported, was that Obama forged his supposed birth certificate. (Look up Johanna Ah’Nee.)

azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2016/12/15/sheriff-joe-arpaio-5-year-investigation-proves-obama-birth-certificate-fake/95444730/

It look like you just selected a box around the foot and adjusted the curves

>The real news, which basically no one reported
Because it was discredited. Sherrif Joe produced a birth certificate that he claimed Obama used as a template, but he couldn't source where he got it from. ie. no proof that the certificate wasn't forged to look like Barry's